Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Stretch Marks!!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 want to travel
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Stretch Marks!!!!Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I guess it is an aging thing, when I was very young I liked girls my age
in my late teens I liked women of all ages that 'fit' into the media image of perfect, after I had my son, I loved women, that have curves,strech marks are not what I look at, its the femal body that turns me on
 latinlover718
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/19/2012 11:29:42 AM
If the guy has an issue with the strect marks have him put on the cream for you. That is what I would do. Help the cause and at the same time enjoy your body at the same time.
 milehiguy12
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/19/2012 1:52:05 PM
If you wanted to you could take anyone man or woman and point out every physical flaw they have. It's the confidence you have in yourself that makes a woman attractive. Every woman is attractive in their own special way!!!
 gentleplus
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/19/2012 7:49:29 PM

Once you have them there no amount of cream will make them go away as the damage is too deep down to be effective. If there was a cream on the market for getting your skin back to the baby smooth flawless pre pregnancy or weight gain/loss it would be worth a fortune.

You are correct.... ALL OTC creams are ineffective.... my sister had a 3 point scar (70 stitches) on the back of her hand from a childhood injury ... she is blonde and had stretch mark issues often too from babies and nursing... the pure 100% coco butter worked... 2x daily for 6-9 mo to see results...but it is not easy to find.... online food confectioners carry it if your health food store wont carry it.....she stayed with it for 2 years and the color of the scar totally went to natural color.... the texture will remain the same however no matter what.... unless you get skin peels with a laser.. or skin reduction surgery

If you cant find a source with a... g o o g l e search... email me and I will share a link to my supplier with you
 RD2112
Msg: 30
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/19/2012 8:05:16 PM
If a guy can't handle stretch marks then he better keep himself in top notch form his whole life bc its no different than a pot-belly toolshed.

I don't mind them. I do hate it when a woman turns the light off or hides under covers bc she is ashamed at the way she looks. Its a trait that I can't deal with. Everything in the open and appreciate what you got or just deal with it.

They are not the same as gashes and scars from accidents. They have a better story behind them.

U can try ligerie but personally I don't like it anymore. Don't ask why bc idk.Panties n tee or pj pants pantiless. One piece bathing suits if ur public shy but show them in the bedroom.
 Sheridesmotox
Msg: 31
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/19/2012 8:13:24 PM

They are not the same as gashes and scars from accidents. They have a better story behind them.

I find some scars appealing and not just on men. I think they add character. (To an extent)
 christyis4real
Msg: 32
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/19/2012 8:24:30 PM
I have them aand have no children. All of it due to weight loss. I don't even pay attention to them, and never had a "partner" who did.
 Siobhain85
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/19/2012 8:41:27 PM
I have stretch marks. My four year old son says they look like flames on my belly haha. He loves my belly. I have never met a man that has had problems with them either. I used to feel self-conscious about it but I quickly realized that that is actually more of a turn off than the marks themselves. I was actually worried that when I got a divorce no one would be interested (my ex husband didn't mind them bc he said they were from his babies) so I thought he would be the only person who would accept them. Its not true. When it comes down to it everyone has something they feel self-conscious about. Over coming that and being confident that you are worth more than what your tummy has to offer is sexy.
 LG2727
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/20/2012 9:43:38 PM
OMG, you're worried about your body already? No wonder so many women have eating disorders and poor self esteem. I do know exactly what you are saying though since I have never like my body. I guess it was all those retouched perfect women on tv and in trash magazines that make it hard for men to accept how a 3 demensional woman actually should look like, flaws and all ( I was told how inadequate I was by both my "wonderful" husbands, both of which were far from good looking and perfect themselves))
Then as I got older, I realized that most of these men had no right to judge me being that they were not that great in the looks dept themselves (they were lucky I even gave them the time of day). Now I say, if you dont like it, dont look. Its a shame we women dont have half the self esteem that men have.
 DesertKat
Msg: 35
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/20/2012 11:54:36 PM
Men don't care silly! They're just happier than pigs in poop to have a naked girl in front of them! Love every ounce of your body....because they sure will :) Men aren't as critical as women are. They just wanna shake your trees!
 Sensei_Ro
Msg: 36
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/21/2012 12:32:23 AM
Stretch marks are unattractive, I'm not shallow, but everyone be honest with themselves, if you had the option of erasing all your stretch marks you all would. The thing is though there not that big of a deal. And wtf is with everyone calling people shallow because they don't like a certain physical aspect of someone, it's all personal preference. Also, everyone should be concerned with there body, why would you not want to be the best person you could be mentally and physically? If your as fat as a cow, can run 3 miles, and have no serious medical problems more power to you, but that generally isn't the case.
 damassteel
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/21/2012 12:51:33 AM

good lingerie will make men oblivious to stretch marks!

Uh... no it won't. That's quite a bit of wishful thinking if ever I heard. The only thing that will make me ignore them is loving the woman they belong to.
 bullie62
Msg: 38
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/21/2012 1:17:46 PM

Stretch marks are unattractive,

So is a rigid and/or closed thought process. *shrugs*

Yes, we all should be concerned about our physical/spiritual/mental beings, but not to the point where we cannot accept that which we cannot change.

Calling people shallow because they find it unattractive is a bit much. Just like those who don't like freckles, blondes, receding hairlines, etc., it's not really a "choice"... it's just how some are wired towards attraction. Being open to possibly seeing past certain unchangeable things IS a personal choice. At 50, I know what makes my eyes stay focused and what turns me on, so I'm not gonna slap anyone's wrist 'cause they feel a certain way. It's none of my business.

Considering that most of the population either has stretch marks or is gonna get 'em, it's important to not pay too much attention to 'em. Put your energy towards that which you have control over.... like eating well, exercising and being kind to others.

bullie~
 jamesr2012
Msg: 39
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/21/2012 2:30:07 PM
Speaking as a 29 year old guy, they don't put me off at all.

I have them too, I dropped 10 inches off my waist when I was 18 and have gained and lost weight since. It's life experience and proof of it.

As a former poster said, learn to love your body, especially what makes you unique.
 want to travel
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/21/2012 2:51:47 PM
it is genetic, some people get them others don't
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/21/2012 3:14:36 PM
I don't like them, but they are almost always irrelevant and I very seldom even notice them. Only occasionally are they really obvious and even then rarely off-putting. It's not worth worrying about, really.
 the27thletter
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/21/2012 11:02:21 PM
i'm happy to see this thread...

I'm in the same boat as a lot of you. the only advice I really have is please don't drive yourself crazy about them...
BDD is not a fun disorder.
 chris20099
Msg: 43
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/21/2012 11:26:37 PM
Ladies i am a paramedic may i sugest a old fashoned treatment, go and get some vitimin cream and massage it in a few times a day and over a short time you should start to see some results, when i was married back in the 90's i used to massage my wife at the time, as after having our two sons she developed streatch marks, and i used vitimin cream and within a few months they faded considerably.
 the27thletter
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/22/2012 2:27:04 AM
whoa... himynameisSarah, a little more hostile than is probably needed, don't you think?
I commend your strength, truly, but please... we all have feelings here.
I can tell you're Very passionate about yours!
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 45
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/22/2012 4:14:56 AM
I don't see how any man, whose woman has stretchmarks earned from carrying his kids, could find them unattractive. I also don't see how the next man should be held to that same standard. You didn't have his kids. If he can't get past the stretchmarks, then he needs to make room for the next guy.

If they are from a huge weight loss, then the possibility of a huge weight gain in the future may be even more unattractive than the actual stretchmarks. Depends on the man... And let's face it... Upon the woman, too. Some are more worth looking past imperfections than others. Just like it is with us guys.
 smilingrock
Msg: 46
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/22/2012 4:41:22 AM
Ever see a pooch belly with stretchmarks... Its not something you can overlook especially on a young girl.

I think the women here are looking for a potential dates reaction to their war scars. Guess the beach is not a good place to date LOL
 bullie62
Msg: 47
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/22/2012 10:23:39 AM

Ever see a pooch belly with stretchmarks... Its not something you can overlook especially on a young girl.

I think the women here are looking for a potential dates reaction to their war scars. Guess the beach is not a good place to date LOL

Sometimes women don't have to go to the beach to figure out if someone isn't worthy of her....

"war scars"..... One would think that would be honored, not revered, specifically, but at least shown some respect.

And I guess those who can't offer that will remain trolling the beach in hopes of finding perfection.

bullie~
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 48
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/22/2012 4:23:28 PM
I wonder if women who have stretch marks are any more accepting about guy having a full head of hair compared to the women are who don't have stretch marks. Most of us cannot help losing our hair anymore than a woman can avoid having stretch marks or saggy boobs or celulite.
 HowRJ
Msg: 49
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/22/2012 5:21:51 PM
and let's not forget height.......
 bullie62
Msg: 50
Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/22/2012 5:56:38 PM

and let's not forget height.......

I've yet to come across a woman who was "disgusted" by the sight of a shorter gent, or a dood who was 7' ...... So this is really "apples and oranges" here. Carry on.

bullie~
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Stretch Marks!!!!