Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 neck romancer
Msg: 2
view profile
History
car sexPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
depends on the car... if its a sedan I prefer to sit in the passenger seat and have her mount me. You can also lower the seat back if you prefer to lay down .This can be done in the drivers seat aswell but the steering wheel gets in the way. I dont like the back seat.
trucks are better for many reasons. If they have a bench seat than its almost like a couch with seat belt you need to tuck under. Or you can put a bed in the truck bed.
 OOhMeeOhhMy
Msg: 5
view profile
History
car sex
Posted: 5/19/2012 11:11:29 AM
its official... I am old... all I can think of is getting arrested for indecent exposure and how that would effect the rest of my life and career...

I can wait until I get home to have sex or stop at the nearest hotel.....
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 8
car sex
Posted: 5/19/2012 11:37:30 AM
yah, at what we thought was a deserted train station, we discover a teen guy lookin in at us-dang did he run when my date shouted at him :)

Having sex with your date in a car? That's what we are talking about girl!
 latinlover718
Msg: 9
view profile
History
car sex
Posted: 5/19/2012 11:42:18 AM
Car sex great when the moment is right. Find a dark place or wooded area and you can do it on the hood.
 want to travel
Msg: 10
view profile
History
car sex
Posted: 5/19/2012 12:11:23 PM
I had A girlfriend (my first) in the UK, when I was a teen,we somehow managed to do it in an austin mini
oh to be that young
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 11
view profile
History
car sex
Posted: 5/19/2012 12:16:45 PM
If it's the right restored classic.....I wouldn't even need the woman present.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 12
view profile
History
car sex
Posted: 5/19/2012 12:42:19 PM
^^^^Trust me....you haven't missed a thing, switching up positions is worst than doing a Rubiks cube, and your muscle cramps are competing with your orgasm for attention.
 c_deacon
Msg: 13
view profile
History
car sex
Posted: 5/19/2012 12:46:42 PM
When young and living with your parents, or in college and no where to go, that was the norm, but now that I am much more mature, there really is no need to do that out of necessity, and rather, every so often just for the fun of it, and to bring back all those memories of the back seat connection....lol

Most times it was making out and having head given, and then move to the back seat and enjoy the act, usually with her on top......ah...the good old days of banging out of necessity wherever you had to....;)

cd
 grove_22
Msg: 14
car sex
Posted: 5/19/2012 2:12:04 PM

Who hasn't done it in a car?

I haven't. I got a BJ in a car. But not intercourse.
 milehiguy12
Msg: 15
view profile
History
car sex
Posted: 5/19/2012 2:23:10 PM
Talk about a trip down memory lane. Sex in cars sucks!!! As an absolute last option it will work kind of but not in the top 10 of choices. By the way, if you get caught by the cops they don't arrest you or give you a ticket. They just get an eye full, check your ID and send you on your way with a "Find a hotel". Trouble is you can't get a hotel room until your 18. Been there done that!!!!!
 2hotcougar
Msg: 16
car sex
Posted: 5/19/2012 7:04:18 PM
if he is in the passenger seat wear a skirt and ride him faceing the back seat that way your dressed and so is he if he dont mind getting the front of his pants a little wet
 RD2112
Msg: 17
car sex
Posted: 5/19/2012 7:24:36 PM
First time ever in a car was in a sporty small Dodge Daytona. There was not much room and it ended up being the most intense grinding ever. Perfect for positioning and getting thrust points. Damm...just got a flashback on that. We made such a mess and it was awesome timing...her then me. yep...went home shirtless.

Time for a rematch.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 23
car sex
Posted: 5/21/2012 5:49:25 AM

and there's no other place than the car

If there's NO other place than the car, you're dating the wrong guy.
 Crober90
Msg: 30
view profile
History
car sex
Posted: 5/22/2012 2:51:59 PM
I was with my guy in a small car. I'm 5'9, so with me on top, it's a little difficult to fit. There wasn't really anybody around, so we opened the door and he bent me over the seat. It's kinda in the car... Maybe... lol
 smokincigars
Msg: 31
view profile
History
car sex
Posted: 5/22/2012 5:52:27 PM
LathaMath wrote:

I feel sorry for people these days with tiny cars and front bucket seats. We used to have 'way bigger cars with front bench seats. You could drive with your girfriend sitting beside you with her head on your shoulder and your arm around her. There was plenty of room for sex in those old cars. And there was plenty of sex in those old cars because of it.

What he said!

Full-size sedans from the 1960s and before were big and roomy. Most had column-mounted shifters and well-upholstered bench seats. The car radio was usually AM-only, but that's where the good stations were and the radios had a mellow sound. Keep a couple of Trojans in the glove compartment just in case, and a date at the drive-in theater could be a lot of fun!

When bucket seats and floor-mounted shift levers became common, I bought a station wagon, kept a blanket in the back. It took just a few seconds to put down the back seat and spread out the blanket -- but drive-ins were getting scarce, so I had to scout for good parking spots ahead of time. (Do you suppose bucket seats led directly to the closing of many drive-ins?)

These days I have an SUV (the modern station wagon), but haven't used it for "car sex" because drive-ins are nearly extinct and secluded parking places that aren't already occupied are getting hard to find. Fortunately I have both a queen-sized bed at home and a motel-chain rewards card in my wallet.

I suppose if you really want to re-live "the good old days" a big-screen TV, a good DVD and a big comfy couch would make a fair substitute. Fogging up the windows might take a lot more work, though. :)
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 32
car sex
Posted: 5/22/2012 6:50:01 PM
JUst 2 weeks ago, wearing a dress & crotchless hose at lunch time, got really fingered in passenger seat, i mean leg on his headrest and gave handjob while in mall parking lot by some construction. We also did in another parking lot but that was just a bj. This was all out me spread out lol. We didnt do it where kids or anything could see us. lol. He likes me to meet him for lunch, lol.
 mike.s2012
Msg: 34
car sex
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:23:06 AM
Just had sex once in a car: was in the back seat and it wasnt the best

I prefer fooling around in the front seat: fingering **** and getting head. I have done that many times and is far easier then actual intercourse
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 35
view profile
History
car sex
Posted: 1/27/2013 3:25:37 AM
Car sex? damn..I misunderstood this thead, and was hoping I'd finally get to confess about dry humping a 1958 Impala convertable at the car show.....God was she beautiful!
 gtomustang
Msg: 41
car sex
Posted: 1/27/2013 1:19:08 PM
I moved out of my parents' when I was 18, had my own place w/ no roomates. My first gf got wet easy, so the idea of my car interior sticking to her like my sheets did, plus how my lower back would hurt if I bent up like a pretzel, and living up north where a third of the year is below freezing...makes me not find car sex all that interesting.

but hey everyone likes different things, so for those who do, two words...rental car. You might think your own minivan helps your case, until you shift an arm and find your kids' melted milkyway under the seat.

like the above poster said, cops are usuall cool about it, likely b/c the late shift gets the cops out of academy, who are typically young enough to remember doing the same thing..yesterday :) lol
 rob4320
Msg: 44
car sex
Posted: 1/28/2013 7:05:12 AM
It helps if your flexible in a car but I rather have the freedom and comfort of a bed.
I would go to my place, her place or a motel. If none available the car would be my last choice.
 LG2727
Msg: 49
view profile
History
car sex
Posted: 1/28/2013 8:23:38 PM
not always, back seats can be to small.
 OutMind
Msg: 54
car sex
Posted: 1/30/2013 8:49:29 AM
We could go home and have sex in front of a fire. We could get a hotel, but no, there's a time that car sex is what the doctor orders. It starts with her grabbing your package and asking for a place to stop. One time this happen after going to a theatrical event. She had removed her panties and given them to me. She was wet. We found a park. Opened the door and made love standing. Other times, we simply drove around where I live and found a lake, parked and went at it. One time got caught by the security vehicle. Little embarrassing, but the guy had a chuckle, and made a note to himself.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >