Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I'm miserable      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MnGir30
Msg: 70
I'm miserablePage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I have been in your shoes. I would say if you are feeling that way then YOU HAVE TO DUMP HIM and quit procrastinating about whether you should or shouldn't dump him, the longer you let it drag the harder YOU will continue to feel sorry for him, TRUST ME I have been in that same situation. He went crazy psycho & tried to end his life by overdosing and stabbing his arms after I left, but I knew it was better to have done it now then later. GL & hopefully by now you left him since this post.
 foxboroughhottubs
Msg: 71
view profile
History
I'm miserable
Posted: 6/7/2012 7:47:23 AM

There is no problem of getting rid of a man that a little limberger cheese spread on the coochie won't cure.

I think this says more about the women you date LOL
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 72
I'm miserable
Posted: 6/7/2012 7:48:03 AM

I've been busy moving, working, and getting ready for school so I have been trying to avoid him. We are both back on POF looking for more than we are getting…

So..in other words...It's all good!

Good for you! And thanks for the update, Christy. That all sounds really positive! Best to you in this new chapter of your life.
 Capn_America
Msg: 73
I'm miserable
Posted: 6/7/2012 8:01:48 AM
Well Christy, what can I offer you...
If you pay my plane ticket, I can get rid of him for you. Well, maybe not completely, but he wont be able to run after you with broken legs...
Just flush him kid. It's not like your ugly, andit's not like your stupid either. Even through depression, you can still act. So take twice your daily dose and unload, you'll feel a LOT better LOL
 joe_226
Msg: 74
view profile
History
I'm miserable
Posted: 6/7/2012 10:02:41 AM
MagicalMary
Wow Christy---

I'd suggest cutting ties with this man so you can focus on getting healthy. It's not so much about his instability but the fact that by staying with him you're enabling him to continue his manic behavior. I'd also seek some advice in how to handle his rants. While, I'd hope he was only talking crap---if his behavior is as unstable as you report I'd be a bit worried that if he goes off he would take you with him.

Venting helps---but being proactive in your well being and safety trumps this tumultuous relationship.

---

Couldn't agree with this more hun !!!
 nightowl2004
Msg: 75
I'm miserable
Posted: 6/8/2012 5:16:17 PM
OMG. you will be dead if you dont do SOMETHING. talk about co-dependent relationship. get police involved. think about relocating, too.
 TC2u
Msg: 76
view profile
History
I'm miserable
Posted: 6/9/2012 7:47:49 AM
You need to find some place to get away for a while, let him self destruct.
 jmark4
Msg: 77
I'm miserable
Posted: 6/9/2012 10:55:57 AM
another FWB turned bad. it never works. sex isn't a toy you play with. It means something even if it's used irresponsibly.

You need to make better choices.
 NVMinerMan
Msg: 78
I'm miserable
Posted: 6/9/2012 6:59:44 PM

I don't care what you come up with...everything you know he doesn't like...do it. Be messy, complain all the time but never about him...about life, its too hot, you hate your job, its too cold, your big toe hurts, you hate your hair, you hate your hips, you hate your car, your apartment/house, you name it complain about it. ... etc etc...

thats the way. dont forget to call him to borrow money from him everyday. borrow. borrow. borrow. hell dump u faster than you can spend ten bucks at tiffanys.
 cjc1997
Msg: 79
I'm miserable
Posted: 6/9/2012 7:03:15 PM
Life sucks. Get a helmet. Or just kill yourself. Considering how miserable my life has been for the past seven months it just might be the best option.
 40Liley
Msg: 80
I'm miserable
Posted: 6/10/2012 12:04:10 PM
I agree. Put as much distance as you can between him and yourself. Geographically, physically, emotionally, mentally.
Then go and focus on loving yourself.
 Angelisa121
Msg: 81
view profile
History
I'm miserable
Posted: 6/10/2012 12:27:03 PM
I agree with previous post.

You have to love yourself to be open to love. The simple 4 letter word is abused and over used. Get out of the self destructive cycle. Women with children manage to escape violent relationships, go for it and run. Set your status as friendship only if you can't leave the site at the moment.
Everyone needs some time out to think about their own needs and who they are on their own. A time to evolve !!!
I hope this was helpful

Lisa
 christyis4real
Msg: 82
I'm miserable
Posted: 6/10/2012 3:59:52 PM

Life sucks. Get a helmet. Or just kill yourself. Considering how miserable my life has been for the past seven months it just might be the best option.

My love life is the only thing that sucks. Looks like you need to seek help for your oulook in life. ;)
 flaneur001
Msg: 83
view profile
History
I'm miserable
Posted: 6/10/2012 4:43:23 PM
Hi Christy,

Thanks for the follow up post, I've been thinking about you. Phew. I'm sure it's been tough, but I'm pleased to hear you've taken the turn you needed. Congrats on your moving forward professionally - all the best with your studies.
 christyis4real
Msg: 84
I'm miserable
Posted: 6/10/2012 6:05:02 PM
FBI tipline will not get you anywhere without a name of the dude in question. Oh, and this thread is very serious....or was anyways mr. poopydonkey

Thank you Flaneur. (hugs) I am very excited about starting school!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I'm miserable