Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Padded Bras??? And Why Do You Wear Them???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2hotcougar
Msg: 26
Padded Bras??? And Why Do You Wear Them???Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
i wear a padded bra because my nipples are pierced and if my nipples get cold with out the padding its show and tell time color me red
 spiffykatt
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Padded Bras??? And Why Do You Wear Them???
Posted: 5/21/2012 9:01:58 PM
im a runner,i kickbox and i dance ballet.im 5ft9 and wear a size o or 3.i have an a/b cup which works out..my breasteses stop jogging when i do.go ahead and make fun of my tiny chest..did i mention i kickbox?lol:)btw am i the only one who got a giggle out of someone saying,i am an a cup and upfront.lol@ oxymoron
 d2327h
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/21/2012 10:25:48 PM
Yes to the first question and no to the second.

As someone who has worked as a bra fitter, I can tell you that the padding is not just there to make a woman look bigger or disappoint anyone.

There are bras that do increase cupsize significantly and those can be fun to play around with if you are smaller, but for the most part the padding is there to provide coverage and keep your breasts in a more comfortable position (not sagging and hanging) and make your clothes fit and look better.

Most padded bras are not going to make a woman look bigger, they will make her look perkier. Breasts can be heavy and really cause strain on your back when they aren't well supported.

Guys can just get over it as far as I'm concerned. It's not all about them.
 pescando75
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/22/2012 1:45:42 PM
I saw a funny quote once:
"A great ass. God's way of saying 'sorry for the small boobs.'"
 nikkisenko
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/22/2012 6:28:43 PM
I select bras because I like how they look, not because of the padding. In fact, I usually don't realize how much padding they have until after I wash them. (I know, this should be obvious, but I just don't pay attention)

However, I do like them to be lined or lightly padded. I really don't like my nipples being obvious. I know it doesn't seem to bother some women. But, to me, it is an intimate thing. And, I don't like sharing that with the world......Now, cleavage, I don't have any hang ups about showing cleavage :)
 jennink26
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/24/2012 7:13:28 PM
Because they are more comfortable to me. And I don't like my nipples showing through my shirt especially since mine are pierced and I don't want everyone to see that. Plus sometimes a girl needs a lift lol And creates better cleavage on look cut shirts.
 dearsavannah
Msg: 32
Posted: 5/24/2012 7:16:49 PM
My bra is padded because of the nipples.
But when I wear a swimming suit it isn't padded.

I'm not worried about my size. Like it or lump it.
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2012 8:32:56 PM
With the size of my chest (haven't been a D since highschool) a lightly padded bra is about the only choice. Plus they are so much more comfortable because the extra support takes the pressure off of my shoulders and back. Never once had a guy disappointed... usually they're speechless. I have never cared if my nipples show, and I love to show off my cleavage.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/25/2012 12:14:48 AM
domo31
Wear them proudly and with your shoulders back. A good uplift bra works wonders and you can be comfortable. You have an asset there and a lot of men love big boobs so make the most of them and be positive. You dont have to wear three sports bra, I am also DD and one good bra is enough.
 bilby886
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2012 10:34:15 AM
They're not padded bras !

They are nipple warmers! LOL
 OutMind
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/30/2012 4:43:09 PM
Use them, wear them, do whatever makes you feel better, feel more sexy. It it more you? Who cares. However, when the bra comes off, don't feel bad about your gugs, big, small, super small. To some guys it doesn't matter as long as the woman feels comfortable in her body. When a woman feels uncomfortable in her body, the man notices that. And he reads her body language in different ways. For the gong ho guy, it doesn't matter, and he attacks, but for guys that want to connect more emotionally with the woman, he pulls back some and either does things to get her relax, or completely retreats.

In my estimation, it doesn't matter because I like to make love to the total package, the whole woman.
 tensail
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/30/2012 10:34:21 PM
its a turn off when vey slip ver bra off n nto wat u tink ver gonna b, its like lying- it shows u ver psche n i usually dont go back 4 seconds. i have a female friend who wears em so her nipples dont show as she knows that many men find that erotic- so its dificult 4 some women in managing that.
 thepigofyourdreams
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/31/2012 3:12:06 AM
I wear a padded bra simply because it matches my padded panties.
 DarkmoonsLightning
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/31/2012 3:43:10 AM
braziers are fashion accessories stabilizing foundations. I have different types for most of my outfits. Elegance requires a certain foundation,
Sporty requires a certain foundation, cutesie requires a certain foundation. Just like any undergarment it sets the base of my outfit. some outfits require duct tape...It all works and if a man runs for the hills when he finds my breast are different outside of the bra than in the bra- he probably isn't really right for me and my fashion flexibility.
 redhead00507
Msg: 40
Posted: 5/31/2012 5:20:42 AM
I wear an awesome one from VS, and not affraid to admit it. This does not show a lack of self esteme, or at least not with every women who wears one. I had 2 kids and work out and lift weights everyday so what I use to have is no longer there but I'm ok with it. Sh** happens, and I have the right to have them lifted up so I still feel feminine. But I also joke about it as well, so if I were to date a guy he would know it's just an awesome bra before hand cause I'm not afraid to admit. A REAL man would just laugh it off with me and say "darn" ....lol
 TaylorCooper
Msg: 41
Posted: 8/4/2012 9:31:56 AM
Right there with you
 MetalVixxn
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2012 9:53:58 AM
I never dreamed girls wear padded bras so their nipples don't show!! Hmm.
I guess I'm out of luck because if I bought a padded bra... well, that would be ridiculous looking and they probably don't even make them in my size.
 TaureanQueen1990
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/4/2012 10:20:21 AM
I'm a full c cup which has a lot of guys staring at them as it is. I don't feel like I need my nipples poking to draw even more attention
 MAB54
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2012 10:50:07 AM
Reading these comments it appears as though women dress for other women. I say let the nipples show, big or small!
 LunaTeq1
Msg: 45
Posted: 8/4/2012 11:03:51 AM
I have to, I always look 'cold' and sometimes the lightly padded ones aren't enough to hide that my nipples are just dying for attention that I may not want them to have at that moment.
 jennink26
Msg: 46
Posted: 8/4/2012 11:21:50 AM
Because I don't want my nipples to show manly due to the fact I don't want everyone to know they are pierced especially at work. ><. lol And I matured at a very early age ( age 8) and they aren't as perky as they used to be, sad but true. :/
 Tgav4367
Msg: 47
Posted: 8/4/2012 5:14:55 PM
What Jennlnk26 said.

I just went and bought a few new ones today and actually spent some time browsing. Not many out there that don't have a little padding.

As for pushups well at my age the girls benefit from a little lift. :-)
 Drawesome32
Msg: 48
Posted: 8/4/2012 6:32:32 PM
i was dating a girl years ago that had some of the roundest, perkiest breasts i had ever seen. when our relationship got intimate and i took her bra off....it was all padding. she was an A cup, which i have no problem with really, but her bra was definitely adding at least 1 full cup size. i admit i was a little disappointed. i can understand the need for a padded bra sometimes, but im not too happy about something that is completely changing the look.

someone mentioned that men would buy this type of item. wrong. designers have actually created padded underwear and jeans for men that add in the ass and crotch. theres a reason you never see them in stores, we didnt buy them.
 FireMon
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2012 8:07:46 PM
I wear padded bras because I need the support, and I like the shape and not having to worry about nippling. The bra certainly doesn't hide anything, though, and no one will ever be disappointed to see it come off.
 FireMon
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2012 8:09:43 PM
*light padding*

I wince when I see bras in my size that are padded to add 2 cups sizes. For the love of God, WHY?!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Padded Bras??? And Why Do You Wear Them???