Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Padded Bras??? And Why Do You Wear Them???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 redhead00507
Msg: 40
Padded Bras??? And Why Do You Wear Them???Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I wear an awesome one from VS, and not affraid to admit it. This does not show a lack of self esteme, or at least not with every women who wears one. I had 2 kids and work out and lift weights everyday so what I use to have is no longer there but I'm ok with it. Sh** happens, and I have the right to have them lifted up so I still feel feminine. But I also joke about it as well, so if I were to date a guy he would know it's just an awesome bra before hand cause I'm not afraid to admit. A REAL man would just laugh it off with me and say "darn" ....lol
 TaylorCooper
Msg: 41
Padded Bras??? And Why Do You Wear Them???
Posted: 8/4/2012 9:31:56 AM
Right there with you
 MetalVixxn
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2012 9:53:58 AM
I never dreamed girls wear padded bras so their nipples don't show!! Hmm.
I guess I'm out of luck because if I bought a padded bra... well, that would be ridiculous looking and they probably don't even make them in my size.
 TaureanQueen1990
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/4/2012 10:20:21 AM
I'm a full c cup which has a lot of guys staring at them as it is. I don't feel like I need my nipples poking to draw even more attention
 MAB54
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2012 10:50:07 AM
Reading these comments it appears as though women dress for other women. I say let the nipples show, big or small!
 LunaTeq1
Msg: 45
Posted: 8/4/2012 11:03:51 AM
I have to, I always look 'cold' and sometimes the lightly padded ones aren't enough to hide that my nipples are just dying for attention that I may not want them to have at that moment.
 jennink26
Msg: 46
Posted: 8/4/2012 11:21:50 AM
Because I don't want my nipples to show manly due to the fact I don't want everyone to know they are pierced especially at work. ><. lol And I matured at a very early age ( age 8) and they aren't as perky as they used to be, sad but true. :/
 Tgav4367
Msg: 47
Posted: 8/4/2012 5:14:55 PM
What Jennlnk26 said.

I just went and bought a few new ones today and actually spent some time browsing. Not many out there that don't have a little padding.

As for pushups well at my age the girls benefit from a little lift. :-)
 Drawesome32
Msg: 48
Posted: 8/4/2012 6:32:32 PM
i was dating a girl years ago that had some of the roundest, perkiest breasts i had ever seen. when our relationship got intimate and i took her bra off....it was all padding. she was an A cup, which i have no problem with really, but her bra was definitely adding at least 1 full cup size. i admit i was a little disappointed. i can understand the need for a padded bra sometimes, but im not too happy about something that is completely changing the look.

someone mentioned that men would buy this type of item. wrong. designers have actually created padded underwear and jeans for men that add in the ass and crotch. theres a reason you never see them in stores, we didnt buy them.
 FireMon
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2012 8:07:46 PM
I wear padded bras because I need the support, and I like the shape and not having to worry about nippling. The bra certainly doesn't hide anything, though, and no one will ever be disappointed to see it come off.
 FireMon
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2012 8:09:43 PM
*light padding*

I wince when I see bras in my size that are padded to add 2 cups sizes. For the love of God, WHY?!
 PutYouOnBlast
Msg: 51
Posted: 8/4/2012 10:10:02 PM
Whether a person wants them or not, bras all come with padding in them. Some may be thicker to thinner in material. Why would it be off-putting to a person if a woman gets a lift from a bra, as opposed to someone who wears a cheap bra that has her breasts hanging down her chest? It just makes a woman's figure in a nice outfit look good. :P
 Lionesse19
Msg: 52
Posted: 8/4/2012 11:52:53 PM
Same reason guys wear padded shoulders in jackets. Just want to catch the eye , bait as you may say, and then hopefully other more important qualities are revealed and a little padding is no big deal or a dealbreaker.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 53
Posted: 8/4/2012 11:58:15 PM
Yes a shame that the birth year cannot be changed on a profile without having to creat a new one. I can imagine how the numbers would go up and down easily according to who you are trying to connect with. ANother dating site which has to do with the desert, it is easily done and you see many changes there.
 deerdog1
Msg: 54
Posted: 8/5/2012 4:42:15 AM
i swear most of these guys obsession with breasts ..well I was breast fed and seeing breast would come more likely making me hungry than horny ... breast size has no bearing on my attraction to women..she can be flat chested as a 11 year old boy or she can have water melons it wont mater to me ...when the panties hit the floor the breast are forgotten... but I have attended bike rallys for years ..so i can look a naked woman in the eyes and talk to her about how good her Harley looks .. at a rally I see a naked chick ride by and say look at that bike shes riding .....really I do wish you guys would grow up
 A_Rare_Treasure
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/5/2012 12:11:39 PM
lol, I'm a "d" cup ... and find in a "C push up bra" and yeah they barely fit ... it just pushes them up a bit more for more appreciative cleavage in a dress ...

ummmm there's never any disappointment when the bra comes off ... usually some jaw-dropping .... and OMG ..WOW!

lol
 bigcalm
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/5/2012 12:18:41 PM
^^
Surprise!!
You do like to show them.
 rhonda333
Msg: 57
Posted: 8/17/2012 9:47:07 AM
here's another gal who wears a padded bra to keep her nipples from poking through her top. This immediately brings a mans attention to her chest- sometimes ok, but in the grocery store? There's an alternative I sometimes wear when I want to go without a bra. Daisy's are little pasty things that cover the nipples and areola and keep even big pointy ones from showing. Very comfortable really.
 aussieblues
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2012 12:35:26 AM
Girls don't wear bra's..women do. Are you disappointed that you are unable to spell disappointed? A visual at what was available on my last visit to a lingere store made it clear to me that at least 70% of bra's in stock were of the padded variety. Had you considered that it is consumer/producer driven? Boobs.boobs.boobs.
 Phil_an_derer
Msg: 59
Posted: 8/19/2012 4:05:38 AM
OP; I don't find it misleading or as one poster stated"low self esteem"....there's nothing wrong with a woman wanting to inhance her looks....

They should make something for guys that would hide nipples....I could also poke out an eye"smiling"...
 CheekyCapricorn
Msg: 60
Posted: 8/19/2012 4:39:54 AM
comfort and because 90% of them are now designed that way, is that so hard to comprehend?
 MacInOC
Msg: 61
Posted: 8/19/2012 9:30:54 AM
Whatever fits, is comfortable, and looks good, is all that matters. Never had any surprises. And really, has any guy kicked out a naked woman because of a padded bra?

Keep up the good work ladies.
 Janet_Always
Msg: 62
Posted: 8/20/2012 10:11:23 AM
I don't like wearing bras at all as they all seem so uncomfortable. But I don't have any cleavage without a pushup, so I will occasionally wear one when I want that.

Or with family or business meetings I'll wear a padded bra or a jacket to cover up.
 LoveMyDog55
Msg: 63
Posted: 8/20/2012 3:20:55 PM
I remember bras that were considered padded had hard cups.

Most good bras have some padding for shape and comfort. Few can wear a flimsy bra

Unless you're wearing falsies I don't see how a bra can make your breasts look that much bigger
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 64
Posted: 8/20/2012 11:15:44 PM

I'm sure that if there was a padded T-shirt/jeans/jocks to enhance male biceps/pecs/quads/penis most of you guys would be wearing it!

There are, and (for the most part) we don't.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Padded Bras??? And Why Do You Wear Them???