Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Bald women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Bald womenPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I hope you're coming along okay, Tinkerbell. Peace and Blessings.
 tinkerbellcgy
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Bald women
Posted: 9/12/2012 2:12:34 PM
For those fellow posters who passed along their concern and well wishes, I do thank you. Please know that the blood stem cell transplant appears to have been a success and I am now on the road to recovery.

I should also mention that I am once again wearing my baldness with pride in that I fought this battle for a second time and it appears that I am on the winning side this time around too!
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Bald women
Posted: 9/14/2012 9:58:12 AM
I was bald when I had chemo--you are a guy would you date a bald woman?

------------------------------

Yes I did. In fact she was Hispanic and five years older than me but I enjoyed her company. Dated for three months. Unfortunately there were differences of opinions on social issues that caused us to stop the relationship (no, sex had nothing to do with breaking up).
 mjchapinfan
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Bald women
Posted: 10/14/2012 8:05:12 PM
I think bald can be truly beautiful on a woman, whether it is shaved, alopecia, or for medical reasons.

Plus, if the woman projects confidence and carries it well, it can be very sexy.
 TruthGrower
Msg: 30
Bald women
Posted: 10/23/2012 7:25:48 PM
Yes...good health to all! I did not intend to irritate, embarrass or make anyone defensive about anything. Tinks, my thoughts are with you.

Did I really start this post? Some good replies, thanks! I really do feel this way about it. I saw a bald woman just the other day. She might have had a hat, too, but definitely a bandana. I looked at her again and smiled and, of course, she ignored me. I watched her walk to her truck, she had caught my eye. That was when I noticed the bandana. Made me wonder why the bandana, but she was attractive all the same.

I've never been asked out by a bald woman, but that is close to the bottom of the list of reasons why or why not I would go out with her.
 wolfluvr1234
Msg: 31
Bald women
Posted: 10/24/2012 1:38:55 PM
My hair is thinning badly at the moment due to my thyroid. I have accepted it, and as long as I have hair I will avoid extensions, wigs etc. I am not one that would compliment that look, but you accept what you are given right? Would I like thicker longer hair? Of course. I accept what I have and am just glad this condition can be managed with a daily pill.
I sometimes wonder if my lack of long hair has affected my dating life-and I'm shy. I'd rather the potential date know what they are getting instead of having to explain it later.
 wolfluvr1234
Msg: 32
Bald women
Posted: 10/24/2012 4:37:46 PM
Oh come on! You know the answer to this. A man's first choice would be to not date a bald woman!!!

Which is why I am long term single
 lightninbug22
Msg: 33
Bald women
Posted: 10/27/2012 1:40:15 PM
Somehow without even trying, I managed to get a new boyfriend when I was bald (chemo)--after years of having no luck finding anybody! A younger, handsome, financially secure man, too, mind you! It did not work out, but it was nice that someone accepted me the way I was at the time. Now I have thicker, prettier hair than I ever did before the chemo! I guess there is a blessing in everything...
 Phil_an_derer
Msg: 34
Bald women
Posted: 11/3/2012 3:17:40 PM
I read in the Inquirer that many inmates just released from prison like to date bald women....I guess its a hard habit to break "smiling"....

No I would not date a bald woman...
 ubetitsgood
Msg: 35
Bald women
Posted: 11/4/2012 6:13:15 PM
In my opinion, I absolutely love gals with long hair...the longer the better. Color is not important but a nicely maintained mane is. I wouldn't be attracted to a bald gal to be truthful but I would possibly if she wore a wig or something at least if I was with her...what she did on her own would of course be her decision.
 auroraa27
Msg: 36
Bald women
Posted: 11/4/2012 10:05:16 PM
Where is a problem ? Stop seeing this woman, if you do not like or keep seeing her, if you do not care . Your advice makes no sense. Women know what they need to do without men's suggestions. There is probably some health issue why a woman became bald . I think I would rather be bald than obese.
 stevieharmon1
Msg: 37
Bald women
Posted: 3/9/2013 4:59:46 PM
Yes I would most definitley date A bald women. I find a bald women so very sexy. I think it just shows so much confidence. I think a women with very little or no hair at all is probably the right girl for me. I love the look I always have. If you know of any such ladies, I would love to meet them. Steve
 Libertarian_Patriot
Msg: 38
Bald women
Posted: 3/27/2013 6:43:36 PM
Good luck to those who actually manage to date a bald woman. I've never been able to date one. And, that has forced me to remain as single throughout the majority of my life.
 SpringInEdmonton
Msg: 39
Bald women
Posted: 3/29/2013 2:01:15 PM
I would date the person regardless of their hair, or lack of hair.

Hair does not make the person.

Heart is what makes the person :)
 MsMaureenw
Msg: 40
Bald women
Posted: 3/30/2013 10:34:20 AM
I have two 1/4 inch long places on the back of my head which are narrower than a part line. These are from when I cracked my head open. Nobody notices anymore as I have not worn pigtails since I was little and you could see it then as they are winged off very close to the middle of the part.
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Bald women
Posted: 4/1/2013 3:55:05 AM
been losing hair since I was 25, had the pony tail at uni and now generally shaved in the spring to autumn

keep a little hair over winter as it can help, but have no problems with women who are bald or very short hair
 angelsfarm
Msg: 42
Bald women
Posted: 4/5/2013 3:29:57 AM

What is on a person's head is not nearly as important as what is in a person's head...and heart. Inner beauty supersedes baldness every time. 1388SmartBlonde

Very well said!

BTW, not all bald women are in chemo. Some women (and men like myself) have alopecia which is genetic.
 Mr_Healthy
Msg: 43
Bald women
Posted: 6/3/2013 6:59:34 PM
Oh yes...bald women re so sexy
 cooldog65
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Bald women
Posted: 6/7/2013 8:16:51 AM
I'll pass on the bald chicks. I like long hair. I prefer to be the bald one.
 PA_DancingBear
Msg: 45
Bald women
Posted: 6/7/2013 9:34:07 AM

Who was that hottie in the Star Trek Movie? She was bald and hot.

Persis Khambatta. She unfortunately died young.
 ladeyday
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Bald women
Posted: 6/7/2013 9:29:00 PM
I am balding due to stress which I have eliminated. There will be no wigs, hats, bandanas, etc on my head whether I am with someone or not. We all need to be accepted for who we are, not how we look. Disguising myself to please others goes against my grain and my being genuine. My head is held high.
 02HDF150
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Bald women
Posted: 6/8/2013 3:44:56 AM
I would date a bald woman. Growing up, I thought Grace Jones was hot! She was the first bald woman I ever saw. If a woman I met had all the qualities I was looking for in a mate and she was bald, it wouldn't stop me from trying to date her.
 lightninbug22
Msg: 48
Bald women
Posted: 6/8/2013 6:19:34 AM

I am balding due to stress which I have eliminated. There will be no wigs, hats, bandanas, etc on my head whether I am with someone or not. We all need to be accepted for who we are, not how we look. Disguising myself to please others goes against my grain and my being genuine. My head is held high.

You go girl!!! I admire your confidence and your attitude!! Wish I was more like that. However, some of us are not all that confident, and some of us do not look so good with a bald head. I lost my hair a few years ago due to chemo, and it just did not look good, so I wore a wig, a very realistic wig that looked like my hair had looked--NOBODY saw me without a wig or a cap on the entire time I had the hair loss. Funny thing is that I somehow picked up a boyfriend during my bald days--and it had been a long time before that since I had had one of those!! God does work in mysterious ways---now I have been blessed with a thicker mane of hair that I ever had, and have grown it out long.

Whether one is attracted to someone is bald or not (male or female) remains a matter of preference, just like everything else.
 Misguided_Old_Mule
Msg: 49
Bald women
Posted: 6/8/2013 8:05:21 AM

I too admire the confident attitude. One thing to say we are genuine/aren't conformists & another to live it daily in devilish detail.
Even though I've lived for decades without makeup, pantyhose, heels, etc., and still felt completely feminine -- not sure I can cross that hair line.
My hair is getting thinner because of my aging hormones and I already know, I don't have your kind of guts.

Whether one is attracted to someone is bald or not (male or female) remains a matter of preference, just like everything else.
No denying this. No denying either that the backlash for being bald is more severe for females.
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 50
Bald women
Posted: 6/8/2013 5:08:59 PM
Women are too self conscious to shave it & instead wear wigs. Self conscious to even approach the topic too. Happened to me. Didn't find out till we got naked busy & I tried running my fingers through her hair, only to be freaked out by it.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Bald women