Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > silly fantasies      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BrockLee74
Msg: 26
silly fantaciesPage 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Mine involves a cute librarian type. Brunette, glasses, dark eyes. Our moment happens on a beach. The foreplay lasts for hours and then I am ready for mine. I orgasm, and shoot out, along with my ejaculate, is the worlds first billion dollar winning lottery ticket. Hey, if you are going to dream, dream big.
 missmaddy
Msg: 27
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/20/2012 11:17:58 PM
cj, i like your style. lol
 jonathanshep.
Msg: 28
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/21/2012 2:26:44 AM
ur a real smart ass
 Extollere
Msg: 29
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/21/2012 4:11:58 AM

I always wondered if men can really fight a half naked woman and not be distracted. All the women fighters in Mortal Kombat are practically naked.

Really? I always found them to be pretty modest - especially Sonya. In fact, she kind of looks like she stepped out of a low budget workout video.
 saveta
Msg: 30
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/21/2012 4:12:31 AM
I have a fantasy that I'll meet someone who can spell, and remarkably I have, on occasion. Quite a few guys I've met, though, can't spell. Seems to be a common problem for people on pof.
 playfulpete
Msg: 31
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/21/2012 4:36:44 AM
hay saveta,i cen spal reel gode.lol
 missmaddy
Msg: 32
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/21/2012 5:21:31 AM
^^^ almost everyday. haha
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 33
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/21/2012 7:05:36 AM
ummmm forgot the fantasy that would be the means to an end...... MegaMillions. Then I would be able to do whatever the hell I wanted when I wanted. :)~

Anyone mention a straw hut on the beach in Fiji with an island girl!!!
 jan135135
Msg: 34
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/21/2012 7:11:39 AM
a guy making his fluids inside me for about 5 uninterrupted minutes
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 35
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/21/2012 7:23:25 AM
@jan *sigh*

another time, another place, another generation......

Thanks for that fantasy!!! :)
 jan135135
Msg: 36
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/21/2012 7:31:39 AM
no prob

when i was 17 i was with a 15 yr old

he made fluids for a solid minute when he came

i realize that would be the limit :)

jann
 goodkindacrazy
Msg: 37
view profile
History
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/21/2012 9:29:38 AM
I have always had a thing for Zorro, even as a kid. I loved those old black and white shows. Then in 1998 The Mask of Zorro came out and I had a new sexual fantasy. I thought Antonio Banderas was good looking but until he played Zorro I had never fantasized about him. It wasn't until the scene in which Zorro and Elena danced that I began to cream over him. I adore a man that can dance. So perhaps this isn't a fantasy about the celebrity himself but the character he plays.

I am asleep in my huge canopied bed dreaming of the masked Zorro when a noise awakens me. I sit up a little and look around but its dark and everything outside the mosquito netting is just shadows. One of the shadows moves closer and I can make out the shape of a man. Fear sets in and in the strongest voice I can muster I demand, "Who's there?" In answer I hear a scratch then the smell of sulphur as a match is lit. He brings the match to a bedside candle and lights it. His black clad figure is revealed as he moves aside the mosquito netting. I know right away this is the man I have been dreaming about. "What are you doing here?" I demanded. "Answering your invitation, of course," he replied. I stared incredulously at the masked man standing before me. "Invitation? I issued no invitation. Leave before I scream for the guards." "Oh, but your body issued many invitations when we danced. I could feel the invitation as your body rubbed against mine. Hear it as your breath entered my ear. See the invitation flashing in your eyes." In feigned outrage, I stand on the bed and demand again that he leave. "You do not really want me to leave." I move forward to shove him away from the bed but he grabs my hands and pulls them behind my back, pulling me closer to him. He leans forward and nuzzles my belly. I can feel the heat pooling between my legs as I struggle to get away. Yet still I do not scream. Before I realize it has happened, he has tied my hands behind my back. I finally open my mouth to scream and a piece of cloth is shoved into my mouth. My eyes widen with a mixture of fear and excitement. He pulls me down on the bed and I kick out with one foot, a useless move as he grabs my ankle and uses the momentum to swing me around and force me onto my belly. "So you want to play rough, do you?" he asks. "I like to play rough too." I feel him grab the hem of my thin nightgown and hear the sound it makes as he rips the material away from my body. Swiftly, before I have a chance to recover, he delivers five stinging smacks to my bare bottom. A strangled sound escapes the gag at each loud smack but against my will I can feel the wetness trickle down between my legs. With horror I realize I can smell my arousal and I know that he can too. He bends down and slides his tongue on the redness of my ass cheek, soothing it. I feel his fingers dip into my wetness and I moan as he begins to rub up and down my slit, to my clit and back again. He then delivers five more stinging blows to the other ass cheek. I become increasingly excited with each blow. He bends down once again to give this cheek the same treatment as the other...

Sorry, can't finish this story, too graphic for this site, lol.
 bullie62
Msg: 38
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/21/2012 9:31:24 AM
I can't even imagine sharing that on a public forum. And that's just me.

I will say that an incredible lover has already fulfilled all my fantasies and beyond. If you don't get a chance to experience them, you're missing an integral part of your sexual life. Go for it.... and make sure your partner is not only willing, but ABLE.

*nothing worse than asking for something and getting a milk toast response* pfffft~

bullie~
 thepigofyourdreams
Msg: 39
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/21/2012 9:54:42 AM
Damn. It WAS just about lunch time for me, but I think I just lost my appetite after reading some of this shit.
 ForumFun
Msg: 40
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/21/2012 10:19:05 AM
Well lets just say it starts with a merkin of bees and then gets really weird. lol
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 41
view profile
History
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/21/2012 10:40:43 AM
It starts with two Japanese female bisexual gymnasts ....
 fetish4u
Msg: 42
view profile
History
silly fantasies
Posted: 5/21/2012 1:30:45 PM
My fantasy is golden showers.I get extremely hot watching a woman pee.I love having a woman pee on me.
 firstlefty
Msg: 43
silly fantasies
Posted: 5/21/2012 6:24:54 PM
not sure how it starts, but i know it ends with a woman im with wearing no panties and a short skirt, in a busy club or resturant and me dropping a spoon under the table, and getting watched by a couple people and looking up from between her legs and seeing her eyes as she cumms on my tongue.
sorry i know its a run-on sentence to all the grammar snobs
 NettyBlue
Msg: 44
silly fantasies
Posted: 5/21/2012 6:24:58 PM
Just rent the movie "9 & 1/2 weeks" with Kim Basinger & Mickey Rourke it's an older but classic...
fridge full of food and go from there on the floor with cold sticky messy goo, whip cream, spaghetti, you name it fun sliding around on the floor..dripping wet cold stuff on each other and licking it off....hmmmmm ;-) yes you can leave your hat on!!
 blissness108
Msg: 45
view profile
History
silly fantasies
Posted: 5/21/2012 6:57:32 PM
Me and Aragorn from LOTR. Doing whatever, feeding the chickens even, I don't care.
 Rexrugsnrocknroll
Msg: 46
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/21/2012 7:43:01 PM
Have you played the Mortal Kombat that came out last year? lol Sonya is showing her stomach and cleavage. Mileana or however you spell her name fights in bandages that would fall off if it was a real fight lol
 One_Can_Dream
Msg: 47
silly fantacies
Posted: 5/22/2012 8:24:40 AM
@christyis4real

Most fantasies are perverted isn't that why they are called fantasies no need to blush lol. I also wanted to tell you I look at your profile and I have to say I love the photography shots you have posted. I am just getting into photography myself over the past year. I have always had a love for photography just never had the money to get some equipment. I would have messaged you about the photography but you have your message settings setup for 32 to 40 and I am only 29 lol.
 sexguy2012
Msg: 48
silly fantasies
Posted: 5/22/2012 9:01:09 AM
Be able to grab any woman's breasts and not offending them.
A woman who orgasms from her breasts being played with.
 spiffykatt
Msg: 49
view profile
History
silly fantasies
Posted: 5/22/2012 9:48:45 AM
my silly fantasy is inspired by the movie,the wizard of oz.the little people make me feel very welcome,and it definately isnt munchkin land..know what im sayin lol.i just know someone is going to take this post seriously haha:)
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 50
silly fantasies
Posted: 5/22/2012 2:45:52 PM
Being w/ a man I dig so much that I want to get ready whip & choc sauce & make a huge banana split outta him...slurp...and then after that... bow chicka bow wow...all nite long...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > silly fantasies