Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 statemachine500
Msg: 26
Thomas Mulcair can’t see the difference between Canada and NigeriaPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

I'm not worried, things will all balance out.

I foresee in the future, a large pipeline being built. Starting from the oil sands, it will travel most east across the Prairies.heading slowly south as it crosses the Ontario border. Eventually it will traverse the boreal forest and hug the top of Lake Superior, eventually in parallel to the Trans Canada Highway. A short trip over Algonquin Park and end up dead in the middle of Ottawa, near Parliament Hill.

Now this pipeline will not be filled with oil, but petro Canadian dollars- pulled by the all enduring force of federal taxes. The Hill will be filled with joy and merriment and probably for a time- balanced budgets and pay raises. Another tribute to the Great Northern Spirit, resourcefulness and that Can-doo attitude.
(Snicker)

Surely the natives would hold this thing up somewhere....
 CoolBreezez
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Thomas Mulcair can’t see the difference between Canada and Nigeria
Posted: 6/6/2012 6:23:13 PM
^^^^^

The Petrodollar pipeline is perfectly environmentally friendly. If it leaks someplace, guess whats left all over the place?
$$$$$
This has a way of fixing all environmental worries.

More likely the natives, easterners (just right of the Manitoba border) and other such folk will get to tap into the line as it passes through. Or even better, little pipelines will radiate from Ottawa to wherever its needed to simulate patriotism in the form of votes.

Armies of unemployed tax collectors, will button up those work suits, sling that heavy laptop over their shoulders and whip out those smartphones from a company formerly known as Blackberry (a soon to be small division of Apple Inc, PO Box WORLD) and get to work bringing prosperity all across the country.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/6/2012 6:27:51 PM
Armies of unemployed tax collectors, will button up those work suits, sling that heavy laptop over their shoulders and whip out those smartphones from a company formerly known as Blackberry (a soon to be small division of Apple Inc, PO Box WORLD) and get to work bringing prosperity all across the country.

Ouch; quit it

statemachine500
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/6/2012 6:31:23 PM
The West is getting fed up with stimulating patriotism in Quebec.Especially when some of these characters believe they are going to destroy Canada.Canada would survive just fine without Quebec.My father lives in Dollard.I get to here the plans being made and the perspective there.Muclair getting into power I believe would be very much an almost open war.....no patience for that guy whatsoever here....
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >