Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 edwardman0
Msg: 47
Would a man seriously date a woman with three kidsPage 2 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Hello, how are you doing with your three kids hope all is doing and performing goods
you ask a question which goes like this Thread: Would a man seriously date a woman
with three kids, and i want to answer it, a man can marry and even show you the
greatest love that you never had before and even take good care of your three
kids ,show them love and respect ,and i think that kind of a man is me i can
do it if you really seriouse in talking to me and i will like to chat with you
this is my yahoo messenger id edwardman0 add me to your yahoo messenger
and that is also my email add me to your list and let us chat i always be online
every day. waiting for you to add me to your list so that we can have a nice chat.bye
Thanks
Jimmy
 edwardman0
Msg: 48
Would a man seriously date a woman with three kids
Posted: 11/13/2005 6:33:07 PM
Hello, how are you doing with your three kids hope all is doing and performing goods
you ask a question which goes like this Thread: Would a man seriously date a woman
and that is also my email add me to your list and let us chat i always be online
every day. waiting for you to add me to your list so that we can have a nice chat.bye
Thanks
Jimmy
 edwardman0
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/13/2005 6:34:18 PM
Thanks
Jimmy
 edwardman0
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/13/2005 6:34:54 PM
Thanks
Jimmy
 edwardman0
Msg: 51
Posted: 11/13/2005 6:35:23 PM
Thanks
Jimmy
 edwardman0
Msg: 52
Posted: 11/13/2005 6:35:56 PM
Thanks
Jimmy
 edwardman0
Msg: 53
Posted: 11/13/2005 6:37:07 PM
Thanks
Jimmy
 edwardman0
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/13/2005 6:37:37 PM
Thanks
Jimmy
 edwardman0
Msg: 55
Posted: 11/13/2005 6:38:14 PM
Thanks
Jimmy
 edwardman0
Msg: 56
Posted: 11/13/2005 6:39:02 PM
Thanks
Jimmy
 harmony3342001
Msg: 57
Posted: 11/13/2005 7:09:21 PM
DANG !!!! I'm thinking Jimmy's really serious about this!!!! LOL...
 Chulisssima
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/13/2005 7:44:34 PM
Jimmy:

I wonder to whom your reply was to? To all of us here?
 bambi75
Msg: 60
Posted: 11/14/2005 8:24:57 AM
I have 3 kids and have had no problems dating. I have been in a relationship for about 4 months now with a guy who has never been married and has no kids. They are out there.
 babbiebluez
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/14/2005 8:40:05 AM
I am only 26 and have 4 kids, 2 live with me and 2 live with my ex. Don't want to spend the rest of my life single so I sure hope that men will date women with more then 1 or 2 kids. If he doesnt want to get with you just because of how many kids you have then it's his loss and not yours, and most likely not worth your time anyways.
 tinkerbellfreak4u
Msg: 63
Posted: 11/14/2005 12:19:55 PM
I'm a 28 year old single mom of 4 kids...but I don't think of them as baggage. I'm upfront in the beginning! If that scares them, no hard feelings...he's just not the one for me. There's someone out there that will love you AND YOUR KIDS! As a single mom, we just come as a packaged deal!
 Hello_1
Msg: 64
Posted: 11/14/2005 7:14:02 PM
I have three beautiful children. I just started dating and I get very nervous that I am not going to find a man that wants to be with a woman who has three kids. I am not looking for a father for my kids, they have that. I just want a friend and a partner. I just want to find someone who will be good to my kids.
 Hello_1
Msg: 65
Posted: 11/14/2005 7:16:37 PM
That is great. Now I have some hope.
 Darkfire_Eyes
Msg: 66
heres a mans point of view
Posted: 11/14/2005 7:26:09 PM
Yea....my wife of 9 years has been seeing another man, while I work and take care of our 3 kids. I personally feel like it's women who don't want to be involved with a man with kids..
 akhenax
Msg: 72
Posted: 11/15/2005 12:37:38 PM
I would date someone who had a child. Why not. She might be a good woman who's circumstances included having that child. If they dig me (meaning the woman), then I see no reason a child would hinder our relationship, if the women genuinely wants to spend time with me. You make time for both.

However, more than one child may be a bit much for me handle. The reason I'm "dating" is because I want to get to know the woman. I probably can't do that when the children are taking all our "getting to know eachother" time.

Akhen.
 dash1000
Msg: 75
Posted: 11/15/2005 2:42:57 PM
yes i would./i am paul n i have a7 yr old boy 3-4 days a wk n iam 50 lots of woman dont like that--hang in there
 Alli_B
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2005 1:05:55 PM
I have a girlfriend with three kids, met a man with three kids ... now they are nicknamed the Brady Bunch

Alli
 camanchemale
Msg: 77
Posted: 11/16/2005 2:41:36 PM
I've an interesting situation. I have two things in my case. I have two children that live with me, both early teens. AND I am 53 years old. I am beginning to think I am out of the range of dating and I have the two kids also. I think most ladies my age (+or-) are done raising children and don't want to start again. So, I have to think of all of these facts. I understand your question, but I would have no problem dating a woman with children. Even IF I didn't have any of my own. My case is rather interesting to here output on sometime though.
 StephInStL
Msg: 79
I am thinking it is never going to happen
Posted: 11/23/2005 9:55:14 PM
OK here is my take.

I have 3 kids, I am divorced ( amicably )
My problem is I do not involve my children in my dating life at all. I do not even let a guy I am dating into my house until I know they are going to be around awhile.

I am confident that I am a sexy, vibrant, intelligient woman.
I have kids but actually very little baggage. I have a decent career that I love. They kids have a Father they adore and that takes great care of them.

My experience is that men see a woman 31 years old divorced with 3 kids and "THINKS" oh she wants a daddy for them. She must be easy she has 3 kids. She will never have time for me because she has the kids. All of that is untue. I make time for dating. I do not want or need a man to provide for me or my children.

I am just looking for a nice guy that will take me out to dinner and have a glass of wine and some great conversation. Bring me home kiss me on the cheek and go home.

Sex is for later. When I know that we are going to be together for an extended amount of time I will introduce you to my kids.

I don't know I am losing hope that there are any truly just nice gentleman left on the planet.
That want to start so and see where it goes.

Oh well if you are out there drop me a note.

Have a Great Thanksgiving everyone

Steph
 curtstl
Msg: 81
Posted: 11/25/2005 2:01:54 PM
I dated one that had 4 and two were ADD ! Yikes thinking back about it but she was a great lady and we didn't break up for that reason.
 sexywhitecubano4u
Msg: 83
Posted: 11/25/2005 4:55:23 PM
All I can say is I have always thought of it the way you did just never been able to put it in those words.You have a way of making things seem hopeful again.Thanx Dacia
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >