Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Erectile Dysfunction ... how prevalent is it?Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

Ya know.....if your getting nekkid with someone.....I don't see why you can't talk about it??

Especially.....with Ms. Karma being a nurse...you would think it would be easy.

I totally agree. I mean, I can see it being awkward right then and there, but at least on the date afterward to sort it out. If you're not willing to, the worst thing you can do is go out on that date when Not wanting to talk about it, as that just drags things out for the worse. And I agree, you're getting nekkid and nasty with someone, it shouldn't be so difficult to talk about some misfirings -- otherwise it just perpetuates further misfirings by adding nervousness/uncomfortability to it like a Mexican stand-off on the subject. Either of them should have come forth about it.
 gtomustang
Msg: 172
How prevalent is it? well, it has its up and downs
Posted: 5/2/2016 5:52:01 PM
well, according to gender stereotypes, women share/overshare b/c they feel it bonds them closer. maybe that's why we hear more of their failures, then the failures of poor guys drawn into this thread. or maybe in fact some people are just forkin' around more than others.

"but if you found out your partner was discussing your problem on a public forum, would you give them a second chance?"

>>>we just had someone delete a post and self delete b/c they did something similar, and apparently they still have their partner. but, point taken. some will stay, some will go. it frankly depends upon what you offer. I just bumped into an old coworker a few hours ago at the store. she's a hot mess 15 ways from sunday, but she can still get people to take a chance on her.

but, that assuming airing dirty laundry doesn't result in actually getting a solution. if I had a gf post something about me and someone came up with the right information and solved my problem...should I be upset?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Erectile Dysfunction ... how prevalent is it?
Posted: 5/2/2016 6:22:25 PM

Ya know.....if your getting nekkid with someone.....I don't see why you can't talk about it??

If that theory held water, then married couples wouldn't have any trouble talking to each other.
 Seki1949
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2016 1:39:08 AM
"When I was a much younger woman I dated a guy who would be hard as a steel rod yet he couldn't cut lose if you know what I mean..."

I have found that position matters a lot. Missionary is not for everyone.
 Seki1949
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2016 1:48:15 AM

But the second time, we spent HOURS in the bedroom, and I tried everything (cuddling, hand, oral, you name it) and NOTHING.

If it's not happening taking HOURS and trying EVERYTHING is counter-productive. The guy is dying inside with all the pressure. Back off, cuddling, light kissing, maybe a nap.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 176
Posted: 5/3/2016 6:49:26 AM

Ah, I see it now. Whisky_River brought in my name, that woman really does dislike me. Not sure why, but it’s becoming very obvious

You're very intuitive..I would tell you but....it only matters to me.
 hemingway234
Msg: 177
Posted: 5/3/2016 8:37:45 AM
Welcome to old age. Anybody can buy the little blue pill online, no excuses. They call it the miracle pill for a reason - it works.
 gtomustang
Msg: 178
Erectile Dysfunction ... is it on the rise?
Posted: 5/3/2016 9:41:18 AM
Missionary position? isn't that when you're on your knees praying for it? its too bad that something we make a big deal about, can be like everything else in life...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Even when we're young and rarin' to go, something can get in the way of final satisfaction--like, she has a headache. or Aunt Flo is visiting. no matter what the reason is, judging by some of the posts here of love undiscovered, we seem to be lucky if we actually do get laid regularly.
 chinook1111
Msg: 179
Posted: 5/4/2016 10:13:27 PM
Looks really buff but can't get it up?Possibly he is messing with deca durabolin Karma?infamous for "deca****.The 15 second thing sounds serious....I say give up.

gto that is funny about the missionary position
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >