Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > MEET ME @ WALMART!!! LMFAO ;0)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Debyduz_
Msg: 51
MEET ME @ WALMART!!! LMFAO ;0)Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Fun is where you make it. The best first meet I every had was at Walmart. We were talking all day online and on the phone. I decided I had to go to Walmart which was a few blocks from his apartment. I asked him if he was going to stalk me at the Walmart and he said no. So I had to invite him to Walmart. So it was sort of like hide an seek. I had gotten my usual strange assortment of items. Fishing poles, reading glasses and tooth paste. So we are texting and trying to find each other and I thought I seen him walk by and he was super hot. So I tried texting him to see if he was wearing a green shirt. I was fumbling the phone and then I looked up and he was standing there. As floored as I was he was twice as floored. For some strange reason every guy at Walmart was looking at me. Well not so strange I guess i did let a bit too much cleavage out. He carried all my items. He had a hard time remembering what he came to get. He got the biggest kick out of all the guys liking me. when we went to leave my fishing poles set off the alarm and the security guard couldn't look at me so he just waved me thru. He said we should have got a few play stations. We could have robbed the store blind. We talked in the parking lot. He was a complete gentleman. I had the greatest time.
 QueenBeeSweetness
Msg: 52
MEET ME @ WALMART!!! LMFAO ;0)
Posted: 5/25/2012 7:45:40 PM
Hell no, i would not meet someone at Walmart. I hate going there when i want to get some cheap laundry soap or buy paper towels & dish-soap & juice boxes for the kids in bulk, & cant wait to get out of that place. I associate Walmart with being a much hated errand that i only do when i need to get some stuff for my family & the house, not as a romantic place to meet a date, lol.
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/26/2012 3:58:13 AM

We talked in the parking lot. He was a complete gentleman. I had the greatest time.

Did he ask you to go get a cup of coffee? Did he ask you out for a date ? Did you have a LTR w/ him? Why r u on POF?
Anyone can meet anyone else anywhere, but what seperates random meeting that go NOWHERE from RELATIONSHIPS???
 Debyduz_
Msg: 54
Posted: 5/26/2012 5:38:47 AM
He doesn't drink coffee. We made a date later. Yes I had a LTR with him. I am here because it didn't work out in the long run. Since there are married people on POF, I think single me is allowed to be here.
 TC2u
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2012 5:45:26 AM
"another was a local who had an idea of where I lived, who wanted me to go outside & stand in front of my house, so he could drive down the street to decide if he liked me...duh!"

I lol'd.
 ravenhair4u
Msg: 56
Posted: 5/26/2012 5:58:52 AM
another was a local who had an idea of where I lived, who wanted me to go outside & stand in front of my house, so he could drive down the street to decide if he liked me...duh!

Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!!
 FatBottomGirI
Msg: 57
Posted: 5/26/2012 9:19:11 PM
What the heck is with men trying to invite themselves over when I haven't even met them. Then have the audacity to get mad when I flat out say "I don't invite strangers to my home". They usually disappear after that (good riddance!) . But I just can't imagine what goes through their minds to behave in such a way.
 fillyphilly
Msg: 58
Posted: 5/27/2012 1:55:25 AM
^^^Really they do? I'd email back immediately and say yes, of course how about tonight at 7? I've been off my meds for a month and the voices haven't come back yet but I'll just lock up all the sharp knives in case. I'm so excited, you'll be my first guest since I got out of prison!!
 FatBottomGirI
Msg: 59
Posted: 5/27/2012 4:52:02 AM
You know what filly, next time one if these dingleberries does that I will send him to a crack house or something (well maybe somewhere less dangerous). Maybe that will teach them a lesson.
 shaggy458
Msg: 60
Posted: 5/27/2012 6:21:43 AM

^^^Really they do? I'd email back immediately and say yes, of course how about tonight at 7? I've been off my meds for a month and the voices haven't come back yet but I'll just lock up all the sharp knives in case. I'm so excited, you'll be my first guest since I got out of prison!!

That sounds like my kind of woman....can I have her number? ; )
 dotcom68
Msg: 61
Posted: 5/27/2012 8:19:28 AM
well if all women can tell the truth of what they really look like instead of putting picture from 20 years old in their profile..that is false advisement lmao
 d2327h
Msg: 62
Posted: 5/27/2012 8:57:43 AM
I may be the guilty party here. I have arranged a very impromptu first meet for a run. He lived near an area where I like to run downtown and when I told him that's where I was heading, he asked to come along. Sure! Why not? I was very pleased he was able to keep up as we ran 5 miles and then did 3-4 sets of stadium-style stairs (75-80 steps).

We didnt' go out again but still chat from time to time. lol

It certainly weeds out those that say they are physically active when they aren't. lol
 FitAtFittyFive
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/27/2012 9:09:10 AM
Hilarious. The drive-by takes the cake! Talk about your smooooth operator.
 FatBottomGirI
Msg: 64
Posted: 5/27/2012 2:52:49 PM
okay I have had enough of these SOB's for one day. I told him where he could go and then blocked him. This fool messages me talking about he got into a motorcycle accident and broke his collar bone so he can't jerk himself off. WTH??
So I told him exactly what I thought about him. Ladies feel free to use this for the next pig that approaches you like this.

"I have a tested IQ of 140. Just a few points below genius. I am so thankful for that because it allows me to see through the bullshit. How do you justify to yourself messaging some strange woman with the intent of trying to get her to jerk you, a complete stranger, off? I get at least 10 messages a day from dirtbags that think they can speak to me like I am some kind of whore on the street. I am a strong, extremely intelligent, and successful woman, and my fat ass will be treated with the respect and dignity deserved by all women. I would rather be single for the rest of my life than to allow myself to be disrespected and belittled by such distasteful and dishonorable men such as yourself."
 musical_turtle
Msg: 65
Posted: 5/27/2012 3:26:36 PM
" another was a local who had an idea of where I lived, who wanted me to go outside & stand in front of my house, so he could drive down the street to decide if he liked me...duh!"

That made me laugh so hard when I read it lol.
Yeah, I had one weird request. I had been talking to this guy
on here, and he seemed cool. After a while, we both agreed on meeting.
A day before we were supposed to meet he says, ' Oh, I just needed to
let you know that another girl is coming along.She's from POF too,
and I can't figure out which one of you I like more, so I thought
about hanging out with both of you at the same time to save time
she's cool with it, are you?.'

Who does that? Only on POF can that happen lol.
She can have you all to herself, is what I thought.
No, I never did meet him. I ignored him after that. lol
 Rob3444
Msg: 66
Posted: 5/27/2012 3:41:56 PM
Wow this thread put me int several instant states of mind. Cool trip!

The drive by was the funniest thing I have read this week.

The woman getting all bent out of shape over the scooter joke made me want to knock an armless legless person off one of them and run over said woman with it.

The Blond_Angel's story about mooning with the paper between azz cheeks really helped me see how perverted I was, because I liked that story.

As far as dating at Wallmart goes. Here in Canada the problem is solved because we have a MacDonalds in each store so it's a great place to date. You have your coffee and muffin, then can go to pharmacy for condoms, then have sex in the handicapped washrooms.
 quarked
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2012 7:45:20 PM
As a classy gentleman, I always ask my dates to meet me at Target. Hey, it could have been worse; he could have asked you to meet him at K-mart.
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 68
Posted: 5/28/2012 3:50:35 AM

Oh, I just needed to let you know that another girl is coming along.She's from POF too,
and I can't figure out which one of you I like more, so I thought
about hanging out with both of you at the same time to save time
she's cool with it, are you?.'

Who does that?

Bret Michaels on ROCK OF LOVE- LMFAO! OR A GROUP DATE ON THE BACHELOR!!!

Only on POF can that happen lol.
She can have you all to herself, is what I thought.
No, I never did meet him. I ignored him after that. lol

I wish you would have went & messed w/ his head...what stories you would have had...
 ixtlan09
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/28/2012 8:18:38 AM
Was it a Super Walmart? 'Cause 'em is nice.
 Minin0n0
Msg: 70
Posted: 5/28/2012 5:15:49 PM
YA! I had same request. I said REALLY? um, NO.

another one said "If I like ya, I'll buy ya a gas station hot dog and a honey bun, and if you're real nice I might take you for a ride on my bike!"

told him to get lost. He responded with "you said you liked funny."

So funny I forgot to laugh.
 Archangel_07
Msg: 71
Posted: 5/28/2012 7:30:18 PM
Lol Minin0n0,
Dude needs to step up his game better to ask you out proper. Sounds like a date to Ikea Lol and I just wonder why would people ask out other people to crappy places to date??
 SC67
Msg: 72
Posted: 5/28/2012 7:34:53 PM

I had to use one of those when in chemo... those are for people who need them.
If he sugested that I would think he was a moron and uncaring of others.
Right then I would walk out, with mention of hijacking scooters. Those are there for people who need them, not playing around.

Agreed...when my sister was dying of cancer & we had to park in the handicapped spots it was really annoying when people who could walk fine parked in them 'cause they were just runing in for a minute. If I needed the scooter for myself or a family member & a couple of middle-aged tricks on a meet & greet were playing on the only available scooter I'd go ballistic. Same goes for "let's go to WalMart & make fun of the people who shop there." They are not animals in a zoo. They are real people. There's a website you can view & laugh at them in the privacy of your own home, not in their face in real life.

I shop at WalMart - decent selection & great prices. I don't want to go on a date there, even if it's a meet & greet. Walking trail, ice cream, beer at a local dive, all good. Coffee @ Starbucks is fine, but probably not gonna make me feel romantic towards you. All are better than walking around WalMart & please don't get in my way while I'm there trying to run my errands while you do your meet & greet.

I've had random requests...oh you have 5 spare minutes before you teach? just stop by Starbucks & let me say hello to you! (no) I'm in your office parking lot, come out (in the middle of a huge thunderstorm) & we can sit in my car & talk. (no)

damn I sound grouchy...haha
 Rob3444
Msg: 73
Posted: 5/28/2012 10:22:49 PM
^^^
Do you actually think someone is going to date at Wallmart in the first place and steal a scooter? It was a f***king joke I'm sure. Some people really seek out offense.
 onewayoranuther
Msg: 74
Posted: 5/28/2012 11:23:27 PM

Ladies feel free to use this for the next pig that approaches you like this

No thank you. The delete button works fine.

10 messages a day huh...are you getting any from non-dirt bags? When I w as dating on POF I was lucky to get one or two a day. Some days I would get nada.

OP the drive by meet has to go down as the most classless act a man has ever asked for...but dayum funny. I am not sure what I would have done. I am crazy enough to send him somewhere else though...

I read Cowboys date and in that case I can see it happening but like you said in a few posts up that still there is no LTR coming from it. I just don't think a man takes a woman seriously that would take her to a MD or WM. A date like that is more of a second thought and in passing...like come if you want to cuz I am already there. Nope, not the kind of man I prefer.
 fillyphilly
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/29/2012 6:51:08 PM
The irony of it Rob is that I use those scooters. See, for me humor is a coping mechanism. Keeps me from losing my mind or ending it all. I resent someone who can walk such as a chemo patient using the last handicapped parking spaces or scooters since I can't walk. I mean I can but I drag my peg leg around. And my body's twisted up from doing so, I can only stand for about 10 minutes at a time, my hip and back are inflamed and some days I'm in bed all day from the pain and spasms. I had an accident last summer and have been trying to deal with it all along. I don't appreciate people who don't drag themselves like injured animals taking up parking spaces but I make a joke about it instead of getting on my high horse.
I think next time some able bodied person takes my handicapped spot I'll confront them. F*ck making jokes about it.
Not sure which poster you're referring to the middle aged one with the breast implants hanging out or the one without pics. I hope no matter how bad it gets I don't end up like either one.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > MEET ME @ WALMART!!! LMFAO ;0)