Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Claim to fame.......Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Not a lot actually, i did have a pint and a natter with welsh actor glyn houston ( a local lad ), a few years back, he was a really grounded and down to earth guy :O)
 flaneur001
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Claim to fame.......
Posted: 5/25/2012 1:35:32 PM
My ex was married to a Guggenheim.

I've had dinner with Gloria Steinem, Andrea Dworkin and Michael Ondaatje.
 bmore_goat
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Claim to fame.......
Posted: 5/26/2012 4:08:54 AM
Back in the 80's, I struck up a friendship with the male singer for Rose Royce one evening. He asked me to pull this one girl in a night club and it was me and him with two essex girls BS'ing with champagne all evening.

I had Evelyn "Champagne" King pull me on the stage during a concert and dance with me during the show.

Bobby Caldwell's band members tried to score some weed from me once...LOL
 bmore_goat
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Claim to fame.......
Posted: 5/26/2012 6:00:54 AM
msg 25:
What you won't do for love
 Tayfire
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Claim to fame.......
Posted: 5/26/2012 10:10:12 AM
My photo is in a book.LoL. It's a newspaper cutting of an aticle and photo of the unveiling of a stone plaque in Cumberland Place Kirriemuir for the late Ronald Belford "Bon" Scott AC/DC in may 2006 who was born there and emigrated with his parents to Australia aged 5. It's in the A-Z of AC/DC under Kirriemuir. Im the one standing at the very right back with a female photographer on a lampost to the left. My heads like a little pinprick.LoL.
There was bands playing all day and a tribute band at night and is called Bon Fest and is held every year since.

Also after seeing The Damned in the Reading Rooms a small venue up here in 2007. After the concert spotted Dave Vainian speaking to someone. I went up to him shook his hand and said "Please to met you Dave iv'e got your Machine Gun Etiquette concert DvD and the crowd seems a bit boisterous". He just laughed. LoL.
 *rem*
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Claim to fame.......
Posted: 5/28/2012 5:30:50 PM

I was dead chuffed to be drinking coffee outside on the pavement next to Robert Plant

Wolves fan :)
 *rem*
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Claim to fame.......
Posted: 5/28/2012 5:32:49 PM
When i was 7 my brother took me to a party in sheffield.

Thin Lizzy were there
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >