Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 forums1
Msg: 72
did he ever love me at all?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Yeah, I do acknowledge about these different ages I put on here. If you think that that is too much drama then so be it for you.

I do miss how it used to show the 'last 5 forum posts' in a profile way back when.

I only have *one* birthday, it's mine (and probably that of many others), in a few weeks actually, I'm not ashamed of the fact or feel any need to lie about it. It is what it is. If I were to meet someone who lied about their age, it would be over, then and there, when I found out - what else have they lied about?

You know, people pour their hearts out in here and the others just want to tear them to shreds and make fun of them.

It's quite interesting when one can claim they are "pouring their hearts out" (most people assUme there that means "in all honesty") about something - when they then blatantly admit things on their profile (which presumably are there for people then intent do *date* and *trust*) are outright lies. Can you really blame someone for not believing something you are "claiming" is coming from your heart, when you can't even be honest about something as simple as your age?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >