Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vionine
Msg: 118
can you handle it...Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Love the package deal. Men with kids are so much more interesting. They have learned so much, they are often less caught up in male/female roles. They are more appreciative of the work it takes to be a good parent. And they know better than to tell you how to raise your child, because they realize from their own experience how unique each child is!
 shy~mel
Msg: 119
can you handle it...
Posted: 6/14/2005 3:26:24 PM
dating a man with kids would be ideal for me, I love kids, have 1 of my own. To date someone that has kids, they would respect the fact that ur child came first and that plans may have to change sometimes, they are understanding and considerate. I would date a man with kids any day.
 QuirkyPrincess77
Msg: 175
are women ok with dating men with kids
Posted: 6/2/2007 10:44:19 AM
I have no issues with dating a man with kids I mean its a package deal don't want one then you can't have the other
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >