Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Garvey14
Msg: 72
single pregnant motherPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
You have gotten some really intelligent well thought out responses. All of which I'm sure you have a argument against theoint made. So I would offer this.so,e of the mem that are or would be willing to date you at this point justmay have afetish for pregnant womem. Perhaps let theaclage com out before you allow so,eome else in.
 P0ETFURY
Msg: 74
single pregnant mother
Posted: 1/3/2013 7:01:19 AM
Dateable,maybe,but once that little bundle of "joy" comes along I would'nt see any reason to stick around. I don't know how it is in the UK,but I'm fairly certain having read many comments from UK men that it's like the states and men can be put on the hook for brats that are'nt theirs.Sorry for the OP,but asking a man to jump into THAT situation is like a sucessful woman jumping into a LTR with a man with horrible credit and tens of thousands of dollars in debt.
 Tommyknockergirl
Msg: 75
single pregnant mother
Posted: 1/3/2013 10:21:17 AM
it's possible! just tell the guys to take a sip of your magic breast milk!
 FlyyinSolo87
Msg: 77
single pregnant mother
Posted: 1/10/2013 1:25:51 PM

it's like the states and men can be put on the hook for brats that are'nt theirs

From personal experience with this, the only way that happens in the states is if you are with the woman around the time of conception and play an active role in the child's life as his father then years down the line after the child knows you as the father, you decide for whatever reason(found out she cheated on you) that you need a paternity test just to be sure. In that instance, you are denied a paternity test because, before that it was perfectly okay for you to play daddy, now you want to cause detriment to a child because you don't want to raise someone else's brat. The very same brat that you took to game practices, taught how to ride a bike, helped with homework, and did everything a father does, NOW because of whatever reason, it becomes someone else's brat. NOW you just decide to split because biologically it's not your brat. NOW you want to tear a child's world apart just because you want to be sure that it is, in fact, your brat. You're not on the hook just because you are with the mother when she give birth, if anything that makes it easier to determine that it is not your brat.
 1andOnlyME!
Msg: 79
single pregnant mother
Posted: 1/11/2013 4:12:33 PM
He might be after glamorous life style a bit. Observing only what you wrote, that is the easiest answer I come up with. I don't think he really was ready for a full commitment and wasn't mature to face reality. Like I said, in order to figure out a person, you have to take a look at all angles including his growth and family. Evidence is too insufficient to figure your case lady loll.
 tiptop777
Msg: 80
view profile
History
single pregnant mother
Posted: 1/11/2013 4:21:55 PM
there is nothing wrong with dating someone that is pregnant.
 itwillbegood
Msg: 81
single pregnant mother
Posted: 1/16/2013 1:36:52 PM
You are great just make him pay.

Not many men want the bills for what someone else planed the sperm

I will say 2 babies at your age is a bit much with no father
 rustyrusss1
Msg: 82
single pregnant mother
Posted: 1/16/2013 3:59:34 PM
Nope. Don't date pregnant women, that's disgusting.
 bullithed
Msg: 83
view profile
History
single pregnant mother
Posted: 1/16/2013 4:12:41 PM
it dose not make you undateable
in some eyes it makes you even more lovely

I personly beleave you get to really know who a woman is when she is pregonet she glows more when happy and when mad she is more willing to say what the problem is straight forward.
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 85
single pregnant mother
Posted: 1/17/2013 8:24:08 AM
Last thing you should be doing is chasing guys now. Your barely out of a lt relationship so no guy's going to take you seriously for anything more than I banged a pregnant chic. Be sure you can handle feeling used emotionally if sex is your sole intention otherwise buy some toys & center your attention on being a mom.
 lovefun99
Msg: 86
view profile
History
single pregnant mother
Posted: 1/17/2013 10:16:20 AM
Well, I think it's a moot point now... LOL

So OP, did you have a boy or a girl? Did you get any dates?
 lobsterfork
Msg: 87
single pregnant mother
Posted: 3/13/2013 5:20:19 PM
Anyone who would tell you you cannot be dating while pregnant obviously has not tried. Go for it mama. If that is what you want to do, there are men out there who can look past it and see you and not just your belly. Some people are actually interested in more than sex or appearances.
 thehardyboys
Msg: 88
single pregnant mother
Posted: 3/15/2013 8:06:06 PM
hi im Karl congrats on being a mom and pregnant noyour not undateable would you like to chat andbecome friends
 brycesmommy2010
Msg: 89
single pregnant mother
Posted: 3/15/2013 10:12:46 PM
Don't listen to what everybody else has to say! Follow what you want! And yes You are dateable! If a man wants you, then he will have to take on the whole package! Not just you! Some of these people are rude on here and they need a reality check! Its not all about beauty and looking good while your pregnant! Its about what you want in life and only you can make that decision! I had to! I was in the same situation that you are in now but as long as you have the will power to stand for what is right and speak your mind then you should be alright! But always remember that your kids come before any man!
 Red_Patcher
Msg: 90
single pregnant mother
Posted: 3/16/2013 2:40:44 AM
This remind me of a Master Sergeant I knew in the Marines. He told me stores of when he was younger and would hit up pregnant women on the street to see if they were single. He would step in and go to all the doctor's appointments, bring the groceries in, etc. All the way up to when the baby was born, I think he even cut the cord on a few. Then he was out and on to the next one. Shocked a few of the women I suppose but I guess it was somewhat of a symbiotic relationship, his needs were met and a struggling single mother was helped along her pregnancy when she was in need.

I know the original post is a little old but I would say there's nothing wrong with dating a pregnant woman as long as both parties understand the expectations of either side.
 gunslingerpedro
Msg: 91
view profile
History
single pregnant mother
Posted: 3/16/2013 7:56:05 AM
Have the baby first! Dating should be the least of your worries.
Other guys would also wonder why the daddy didn't stick around... particularly as you haven't given birth yet.
Its screams out that you fell pregnant in a casual relationship
 Albvs
Msg: 92
single pregnant mother
Posted: 3/16/2013 8:56:22 AM
Your hormones are probably ramped up now, combined with the fear of being a single mother without support. Don't make a bad situation worse by bringing a d-bag into the situation.

You wouldn't have a problem finding a guy to date now that you're pregnant. The problem is that the odds are good that you'd just find another user.

If you're able to bring up your children alone then concentrate on doing that perfectly rather than trying to satisfy your other needs. Sorry, but that's about the most honest answer that I could give to you.
 Areyouthere2020
Msg: 93
single pregnant mother
Posted: 3/17/2013 7:40:27 AM
I do not know what the time frame s now but until baby is born yes you are not on top of list
After absolutely desirable and very much would be in demand with me
As friends perhaps at moment I would not mind being with you anywhere but just have baby
and we go from there
 lovefun99
Msg: 94
view profile
History
single pregnant mother
Posted: 3/19/2013 7:44:34 AM
Since she posted this almost a year ago, I'm sure she is not pregnant anymore so there is no point in answering the OP's question unless it's for the benefit of other pregnant women...
 thoughtbomb
Msg: 95
single pregnant mother
Posted: 3/19/2013 10:29:54 AM
Nope, pregnant women are gorgeous and amazing.

I'm going to come home from working all day and be like I worked my butt off today and what did you do, exactly? "I created some lungs."

I'm probably going to shut my mouth and clean the house and do the dishes. I'll be praying for you.
 ryuoki
Msg: 96
single pregnant mother
Posted: 3/19/2013 10:40:54 AM

Most men will date a pregnant woman...
I would too...

Most men will happily have sex with a pregnant woman...
I would too... (It's fun)

Most men will NOT have a long term relationship with a pregnant woman...
I wouldn't....

Most men will NOT have a long term relationship with a single mom...
I have... I wouldn't do it again...

from page 3

I can honestly say I have no problem dating a woman who is pregnant, because of the simple fact I am dating her not the pregnancy. So to stay with her if things are going well, regardless, is in my nature as an honest and loving man. Even to raise a child that is not mine, as her child (before or after birth) would be part of the relationship anyway being a part of her. I would not be embarrassed to run into anyone I know because that would claim you are embarrassed by your choice of potential mate. Sh!t happens to everyone. Pretending its not sh!t doesn't make you an optimist, it makes you an idiot. To state MOST men is a fallacy. Stop pretending you know what others would do and only speak for yourself.

As for the woman who thinks sex during pregnancy pokes dents in the babies head, it doesn't. Unless the two are experimenting with some strange angles (be it the mans unit or even a sex toy) and hard thrusting, a bent penis, or the guy has an unusually large and/or long penis, the vagina does not angle in a direction straight up into the uterus. Uterus actually sits above the 'birth canal' and the angle of.... umm... thrust(?) would put it more towards the womans spine than the babies head. So unless the woman has something odd going on with the pregnancy, IF sex were to occur it would not harm the baby in anyway.

Granted this thread is a year old as was stated above me (somewhere depending on frequency of posts) it could still be valid info for future women to peruse for general ideas from various people on what she would decide to do for herself.
 afroboyy
Msg: 97
single pregnant mother
Posted: 3/19/2013 9:16:14 PM

I dont mind dateing pregnant women infact sometimes i think its better with 2 people than been on your own can share the work load but thats how i feel

AHAHA LMAO ... now that was funny ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just saw an illegal Mexican kid get in a van with a pedophile, talk about alien vs. Predator
 KatarzynaLuiza
Msg: 98
single pregnant mother
Posted: 3/20/2013 4:47:03 AM
. Suck it up and don't act like it's the end of the world and you cannot handle that.

Relly? Suck it up. U should know how hard is in the world on ur own. How many time I wish someone would be there to just hug me or hold me at night bc world can be one cruel place. I even don't have kids n god my witness I would give a lot to have man companionship. It is hard on ur own. I and can just imagine how impossible that could be for a parent n pregnant parent whn emotions run high and low n as for finding someone yes there are man like that I though once I was pregnant but lucky I was turned out to be sick n I found a bf at that time n I told him hay night be a case no he wasn't to happy about it but he stayed lucky n turned out not fb be pregnant n things didn't work out but like I said there still are a man out there. N no. Just perverts etc. that man had good job own house played softball has a car n treated me good n even did not expect sex bc I got sick soon after we meet. That said odds are relly low of that happening but there is a guy out there for u. Watch movie backup plan look how that worked for her. N wish u luck
 LoveBeautifulDays
Msg: 99
single pregnant mother
Posted: 3/21/2013 8:08:54 PM
please wait until after you have the baby
who thinks about dating while pregnant anyway???
I understand you will want a father for the baby (if he isnt going to be there) but...put your ex on child support, so that the new guy doesnt have to do his job.
 pbe24
Msg: 100
single pregnant mother
Posted: 3/22/2013 12:25:26 PM
your beautiful and i have to say i think pregnant women are sexy as hell, interetested in meeting ?
paul
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >