Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Quirks & habits that make me cringe!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ChocoMamicita123
Msg: 154
Quirks & habits that make me cringe!Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
People who cant pronounce my name
Smacking lips while eating
Rude bully behavior or " the god complex"
Chauvinistic behavior
Bad B.O.
Everday Comedians (average ppl who think they are funny but not)
 Socalguy1962
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Quirks & habits that make me cringe!
Posted: 9/11/2012 4:36:38 PM
For me, it's women taking the requisite bathroom mirror pic....seriously?...LOL

Also people that don't know the difference between There, Their and They're. Or type correspondence in texting shorthand...the ultimate in laziness.
 ravenhair4u
Msg: 156
Posted: 9/16/2012 9:57:33 AM
Smokers who flick their butts onto the ground, especially when there is an ashtray right next to them.
Smokers who garner sympathy for thier health issues caused from smoking,
Parents who call their children names & insult them like my adoptive mother did to me.
Litterbugs, especially smokers who empty their car ashtrays any where they feel like it.
Ppl who hack or make that sound like there getting a phlem ball up to spit, we have a guy who does in our lunch room everyday, I don't go in there anymore.
Ppl who demand attention, by talking about their kids really loud, so we are forced to listen.
Kids that let their kids run wild & make no effort to control them in public places.
Ppl who walk in the middle of the aisle of the store, very slowly, so I can't pass them up. I hate it when I have to say, "Excuse me, you're taking up the whole aisle & no one can get around you" They act like the world revolves around them. This is why I go to the store early in the morning, to avoid these rude ppl.
Ppl that talk while eating & show their food.
Ppl who are interupters. They do all the talking & never listen to you when you try to talk. Then they talk over you & never listen when you try to speak in the conversation. Or those who come up when 2 ppl are talking & interrupt your conversation.
Idiots who allow their dogs to bark constantly, especially early in the morning or late at night.
Dummies who mow their lawn at 6 or 7am in the morning
 bigeazyian
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2012 7:21:10 PM
Mostly stuff that ruins bus rides for me.

I find it gross when people take their shoes off on the bus and put their feet up on the seat (even wearing socks its icky)
I've seen a old lady picking her nose and flicking the boogers behind her seat.
Spitting sunflower seeds on the ground.
 Truth223
Msg: 158
Posted: 9/16/2012 7:24:57 PM
Unread deleted messages
Girls who use the meet me feature but then ignore you when you message them
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Quirks & habits that make me cringe!