Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jovanihenry
Msg: 50
Do men secretly hate being used for sexPage 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
my answer is yes, i personally do hate it. I have many girls who just love to have sex over and over with me, sometimes i just not in to it but they just dont get it. if i say no they get offended thinking that something is wrong with them. i just dont like one **** over and over again all the time. thats only me though
 jovanihenry
Msg: 51
Do men secretly hate being used for sex
Posted: 6/4/2012 1:34:08 PM
lo thats a good one
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 52
Posted: 6/4/2012 1:35:47 PM
I havent had a problem like that. I think that yes, the guy, probably didnt like u as a person, was just horny. And wanted to just get out of ther afterwards.
 Tigerfish_11
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/4/2012 3:32:50 PM
lol, it depends some might think whst ur motive but again i wouldnt mind if just sex, and we are all on the same level of understanding. Again every guy is different!
 oogiewoogie
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2012 3:54:54 PM
Could be that calling up for nookie interferes with his X-Box time with the boys or he's not all that into her to be at her beck and call for sex.
 starcinderella2619
Msg: 61
Posted: 6/5/2012 2:21:41 AM
Sometimes it starts off with sex with no strings attached but then the guy might start developing feelings it happened to me
 charlieusn
Msg: 63
Posted: 6/5/2012 9:07:22 AM
I think bhawk01 nailed it pretty well, just tell us upfront what it is.
 akanova
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2012 11:10:35 AM
If she obviously stated that it was just sex then why would I be upset.

If I was offered that by a close female friend I would just lie back the next morning with a cheeky grin on my face.

If the guy is thinking of you as more than friends and just had you asked for a NSA sex then he should of said no, he did have the choice to say no, that's why he was asked first.

I guess OP, only some can agree to something then not hate the idea of it the next day....after the whole deal has been done.
 1388SmartBlonde
Msg: 69
Posted: 6/5/2012 8:11:22 PM
If you want the fun but not the hassle, go online and find yourself a handheld FB...if it gets all pish posh with you after, yank his batteries and put it back in the drawer...
 Dan0777
Msg: 73
Posted: 6/5/2012 11:12:21 PM
Hmm.. like someone said, they must like to be in control.

They have some sort of issue because if you made it clear it was just sex, the guys shouldn't be bothered like that. Unless there's more to the story...?

If not, well find someone who's not all mixed up.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 74
Posted: 6/6/2012 12:29:10 AM
domo31
I tend to agree unless he is in love with the particular girl and wants more. If they hated it, they wouldnt do it so often when they get the chance, with casual. It may pique their ego a bit if they feel that is all she wants from him, if it goes on for any length of time and she is clear that she does not really like him much for anything else.
 milehiguy12
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2012 2:57:29 PM
Oh Yea!!!! Hate that is doesn't happen over and over and over again!!!
 baldguy500
Msg: 81
Posted: 6/7/2012 4:48:27 PM
Uhhh....man i could have a field day with this question.....i really really hate when a chick pulls out my unit and starts stroking it in a mad fashion, and after awhile of getting it FAT she puts it in her mouth and her lips get swollen and she starts to suck and slober on it...i mean how rude right......

I think most men would rather be used for money than sex....although i could be wrong...
 cassand
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2012 6:03:58 PM
i maybe different but i do not mind women using me for sex just put it this way i can come over whenever i need it she can come over whenever she need it!!
 cassand
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2012 6:06:25 PM
use me anytime u wan too
 ksmiles66
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2012 2:13:54 PM
YES we do! If he doesn't he doesn't love him. But there is sick part of that welcomes though.
 CharminC
Msg: 86
Posted: 6/12/2012 2:47:08 PM
You're dealing with immature boys who are into you.

Find a man
 tensail
Msg: 88
Posted: 6/12/2012 10:06:47 PM
course vey do, women have used mens sexuality against em forever, its actually women who hold power in our human history as mens sex drive is stronger, feminism is based on falsness.
 CharminC
Msg: 90
Posted: 6/13/2012 9:11:17 PM
guys love being used for sex.

^^
only by the woman he desires
Come on, men aren't that "Dog"
There's nothing better than two people who fully understand what is going on between them.
Add attraction, desire, sex, ...its' bang on,.... electric.
OP just needs to make sure there is open and honest communication BEFORE hand if she wants to avoid that kind of drama.

it ain't rocket science
 OutMind
Msg: 97
Posted: 7/18/2012 10:56:03 AM
Yes, I feel victimized. Particularly when they want seconds and you still need 10 minutes to recuperate and she wants it back in and keeps fondling. Or they tell you, "Oh I am still sore," but they want it right now, right then, in the kitchen table, on the hallway, or want you to come for lunch. And the worst part is that they didn't even have the decency of cooking lunch. You had to scam back to the office still hungry.

The horror, the horror.

We guys need to start standing up for our beliefs and self respect. Women have abused us long enough.
 HiHeelsLover
Msg: 100
Posted: 7/18/2012 6:11:26 PM
I can not understand why being used for sex is too much different from being used for money? And I would not want to be used for either but I am often shocked at the number of people who seem ok with being used for sex and feel very negative at the idea of being used for money. I wonder why that is? Someone taking advantage of my body and my emotions is so much more a negative than taking advantage of my wallet.
 HiHeelsLover
Msg: 104
Posted: 7/19/2012 6:27:27 PM
I love the assumption that if you arent unwilling to have sex with any number of random people you do not on like sex. WHERE did that come from?? The idea that only the hyper sexual immature like sex other wise you are need of help. Wow. OR maybe it is the people on line with that idea. People who live a normal life off line understand that sleeping with a great many of random people is what teenagers and people who have failed to mature see as a healthy normal life style. But truthfully after the age of 35 it is a sure sign of the toddler who could not wait the 15 minutes for the marshmallow . THE kids doomed to fail.
 AngelofHonesty
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/20/2012 12:13:43 AM
Somebody please tell Ashton Kusher to emerge from hiding already, because surely I'm being ****ing punked, seriously WTF ! To answer the stupid question, NO, Hell NO DUH
 stephon3748
Msg: 110
Posted: 7/22/2012 12:29:40 AM
The first women I ever had sex with used me for sex only cause I was a virgin at the time of course. I ended that relationship because of the fact that I had a problem with it ones I realized that was all she was after.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 112
Posted: 7/22/2012 5:13:22 PM
Actually a more mature man does not want casual sex a lot with a woman who gives it cheaply, at least not for long.
Using each other physically is ultimately empty with nothing else going on. It is the fantasy of the man who rarely gets that offer.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >