Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eattoplease55
Msg: 141
Do men secretly hate being used for sexPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
LOL....You must not have a life.....cept talkin on this thing.....as for FWB....as adults I would think If YOU want that YOU must know how to get it......do woman like to be treated that way?....absolutely!....everyone has quirks and yours must be dumb questions....go figure!
 davidtrainerread
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Do men secretly hate being used for sex
Posted: 11/9/2012 10:03:44 AM
Happened to me and While not realizing it at the time, (I did enjoy the time I spent with her) I hated it when I realized it.

As much as sex feels good, having sex within 30 seconds of getting to my place really has caused more issues for me than I realized.

That's my shame and my problem sadly.
 natgoat227
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Do men secretly hate being used for sex
Posted: 11/12/2012 1:20:35 PM
* I Hate When That Happens!! *
There's nothing more disgusting than a beautiful woman that wants to use me to Paint her Tonsils....
4 or 5 times a day!!!
It's always distracting me from doing _Important_ things!!!
Like Vacuuming , Cooking , Laundry , and Especially the Dishes!!
How Entirely R U D E ! ! !
* CHORTLE!! *
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >