Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
could be any number of things......
you don't give much background info to make a solid "assumption"!!

Did you ex beg/grovel/hound for you to finish him in your mouth? Did he try to make you feel "less of a woman" for not doing it?

It could boil down to "respect".........you feel respected by your new partner, and with respect comes the desire to please him more than you have ever cared to do in the past.
 neck romancer
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/3/2012 9:26:16 AM
So you were avoiding finishing a man off? Cause at first I thought you were running into guys that were too difficult to make cum via oral.
If you were avoiding it.. I assume you had some mental block against it.
And as the others mentioned.. he most likely mentioned he was cumming as a polite warning.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/3/2012 9:45:07 AM

He's generally quick to come (I know why and we can't change it with medication) and he often gets upset that he doesn't last long. But he's upset for me rather than himself because I love his penis inside me and I love giving him pleasure. So he might have just been disappointed that he was coming so soon...I don't know. But I want to blow him again and soon! I think I could become addicted to it and I don't think that will cause him any problems.

omg..omg..omg..

There you go..compatibility, respect, desire, love..all the ingredients of a good relationship.
Hope it all works out for you.
 windchymes
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/3/2012 10:17:38 AM
You are right that men do taste differently, some okay, some not so okay, lol. And pineapple juice really DOES make it taste sweeter....
 neck romancer
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/3/2012 10:32:42 AM

You are right that men do taste differently, some okay, some not so okay, lol. And pineapple juice really DOES make it taste sweeter....

*runs off to buy stock in DOLE*
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 9
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/3/2012 3:00:23 PM
its typically done by guys as a courtesy....

or a get ready for it... here it cums...

kinda thing.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/3/2012 3:59:59 PM

This interests me. I have had a few woman give me oral but never came close to cumming because of it.
I always thought it was because they weren't skilled enough to bring me to a conclusion but maybe it was me. Maybe it was my mind set.

Possibly. Possibly a combination of both of those things.

I met someone that had said he'd never experienced it himself. So I offered to help with that. I'm no slouch in the oral department, but after 45 minutes of me trying to find what worked for him, I broke down and asked. He orgasmed in about 2 minutes after sharing that information.

I have a guy friend who has a rather unique masturbation technique... which makes it impossible for most others to duplicate, which means he doesn't orgasm from oral.

It's also not uncommon for some men to be unable to orgasm for fear of getting the woman pregnant... however, that shouldn't be an issue with oral.

You could have something there for sure. This man lets me control the pace...whereas previous partners have either held my head in place or thrust at their pace...and that has made me gag which I guess puts anyone off.

This. I don't deep throat and I have a sensitive gag reflex (I gag when brushing my teeth!). I am upfront about this with partners and it's generally never been an issue. I had one fellow basically grab the back of my head and thrust his penis hard into my mouth. I warned him, and continued. He did it again. Foolishly I warned him again, and continued. The third time he did it I clamped my jaw shut on him and didn't let go until he begged. Not necessarily the right way to do it and I'm lucky he didn't hit me. He's never had another opportunity to put his penis anywhere near me since.

OP sounds like you hit the mother load... all puns intended. Congratulations!!
 windchymes
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/3/2012 5:46:36 PM
You know it's going to be a GOOD blow job when she puts a Breathe Right strip on first. :)
 oogiewoogie
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/4/2012 4:24:50 PM
I don't think there's nothing better than a good ol' 69. You can express how well you're enjoying the BJ by how well you start eating and try to send chills through her. In my experience, the act and feeling just keeps increasing. There are 3 types I've dated in the past. One who had a husband that thought it was dirty and she wanted so badly to give head and be taught how to do it the best way that she could. Another that loved it so much that I had seen her quite literally catch cum in mid-air with her mouth, and one that says she does it because she likes to. No problem with cumming, but then these were women where there was a mutual attraction.
 drkjkr21ya
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/5/2012 6:40:18 AM
As a man, your partner was being a gentleman when he alerted you to his approaching climax. With that said, he did not want you to stop. There are few things more erotic than when a woman is so into the moment that she finishes, not because we ask her to do so, but because she wants to finish. Much like some men, you just needed to be with the right person to feel comfortable to explore and enjoy other aspects of your sexual personality. It's very sexy and he is or was a very lucky man.
 windchymes
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/5/2012 6:46:35 AM

why is it a job

Apparently you've never given one........ ;-)
 MsMicki
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/5/2012 7:56:38 PM
Most enjoyable job I've never been paid for :)
 MsMicki
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/6/2012 9:28:26 AM

OP.....getting back to your "light bulb" moment. Since you prefer to control the pace, what if you tied him spread eagle with scarves and he was "powerless". Then you could tease and vary the pace to your liking. This also might counteract his tendency to cum quickly because you could back off every time he gets close.

Actually this is a very good way to teach him some control.....
Communication is a must here......and every time he gets close, but not so close he can't stop from cumming.......stop, slow down, change your technique..whichever you choose to do to keep him from getting there.
Do this a few times before you allow him to cum.
Once he learns how to do this himself.....intercourse will last longer for you.
(Also makes for a better orgasm for him in the end)
 MsMicki
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/6/2012 12:48:12 PM
....are you seriously soliciting sexual favors for pay on a dating site???

let me know how that works out for ya.......
 Comingback2u
Msg: 21
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/7/2012 8:22:47 AM
I certainly like the taste of a woman's ****. That lovely, lubricating juice which is produced when you are aroused. It has a tart taste but it's unlike anything else, so you never confuse it with other things.

And then there is the texture of the skin. The labia are not like other parts. They're more like very soft lips.

The fact that you can enjoy a hard penis, exploring it with your lips, tongue, teeth, your whole mouth is not so surprising. We have been doing these things for 1000's of years.

We really are made for each other.
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 22
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/8/2012 12:11:18 AM

I've heard this too from several partners and I have taken pineapple juice and they loved the taste of me.

And they tasted just fine themselves, very rarely have I met a woman who didn't.

I have never expected any partner I've had to swallow, but I always felt entirely accepted by them when they did.

Degrading, no. But again, showing total love for his c0ck, for his cum, YES, totally. It's like "Cover me in your love juices, baby!" kinda thang...

What she said! lol
 neck romancer
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/8/2012 10:15:22 PM
:(
too bad it didnt work out
:(
 russnwestfield
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/11/2012 12:43:40 AM
hhhmmm I don't know. Most women I've known love it. I've had some that tell me how they like to get it, they say before you cum I want you to squeeze my nose and make me take it all. I think oh yea that sounds good.
 cassand
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/11/2012 5:44:32 PM
have not sex in almost 2 years darn
 thequeenb
Msg: 28
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 6/12/2012 11:36:51 AM
Swallowing is the best part
 OutMind
Msg: 29
Blow Jobs...
Posted: 10/22/2012 7:16:25 AM
When he told you he was about to come I don't believe he wanted you to stop he was just being considerate and letting you know. ;)

This is a great answer. Perhaps he wanted to let you know, so when he exploded it would be in a place that would be to both your pleasure. There are some women that object to having a man come in their mouth, or face, or stomach or whatever. Then are women that find it absolutely hot. But until they know or do those things, is hard to tell. I had an ex that liked it when I came on her face, and even one time liked that I came on her foot. Yet, didn't like me to come inside her during anal.

So as you discover what turns you on with this new guy, keep that sexual language open, so you learn what is unique about each other.

Therefore it's over. I will do my best to move on, learn from it, build myself up again, and hope to meet that man who is right for me and vice versa.

Wow. I guess I missed a bunch of stuff in between. Oh well. Good luck OP.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >