Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > What are you up to this evening ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 1
view profile
History
What are you up to this evening ?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Yes yes i know, not the most enthralling of threads..but,

1, i`m not the most prolific poster that i know...

2, i`m bored..so....

Here i am sitting at my pc, guitar on my lap, mug of tea to my right ( obligatory )..and a pack of cheese n onion crisps to my left, ....

See, some us DO know how to live it up hahaha :O)
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What are you up to this evening ?
Posted: 6/3/2012 12:05:36 PM
Apparently, your not on here reading this :O)
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2012 12:15:22 PM
@msg 2

its the hangover i`d have trouble with these days indigo !

enjoy your evening :O)

@msg6

I can think of far worse ways of spending sunday evening, than with rowan atkinson :)
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2012 3:30:33 PM
Well, to end the evening, i spent 2 hours watching ufo docu`s on youtube, gotta love that site :O)
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2012 3:14:31 AM
@msg22

"Last night I spent in recovery after dragging 4 kids around every shoe shop in Aberdeen - managed to buy 7 pairs - I even impressed myself."

Oh really ! i`ve heard some excuses for women buying shoes but using the kids ??.... :O)
 wills315
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2012 11:23:12 AM
Just finnished a Chicken Tikka curry followed by a slice of Rhubarb pie and a bottle of Red Wine and will maybe watch a bit of the Concert on TV later and thats about as good as it here( Emmylou Harris on the CD at the moment )
so nothing brill at all ...but hey thats life in the slow lane !!
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2012 11:25:42 AM
@msg 30

"but hey thats life in the slow lane !! "

you may be in the slow lane. but your gonna fart like a good un after that rhubarb tart ! :O)
 Lorri55
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2012 2:26:05 PM
I am basking in the glow of my newly -installed central heating system........and all at the expense of my landlord !!
oh and enjoying a glass or two of white wine , just to toast Oor Lizzy of course :-)
Wee smiley icon although I don't appear to be allowed any of them for some reason
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2012 2:55:26 PM
^^^^ thats gonna raise a few eyebrows ! :O)
 Graffiti_Poet
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2012 3:30:15 PM
Chatting to a girl on facebook, reading these forums and the poetry forums, giving my opinion on the Syrian crisis on another blog, trying to write a bit of poetry and listening to HIGNFY on the telly. Who said we chaps can't multi-task, lol.........
 Sugra66
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2012 8:54:46 AM
Night in with a pizza and a few cans of cider watching two football matches then trying to stay awake for Game 5 NHL playoffs :-D
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2012 5:09:09 PM
sitting here watching some VERY odd people on here hahahaha :O)
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > What are you up to this evening ?