Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > rough sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 38
rough sex?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

Since he is married I have to wait for him to contact me.

You don't have to wait. You have a choice to make right now. And that is to cut all ties to this individual. What he has done is called rape. It is also called abuse. Cut him off. If he contacts you, tell him that you are not only going to tell others, but tell the authorities of what he did.

Rough sex is a consensual activity. FEAR is not part of that process.
 SD2131
Msg: 39
rough sex?
Posted: 10/23/2014 9:10:24 AM

What he has done is called rape.
Its clear this wasn`t rape, the OP seemed to enjoy her experience with this Animal and never told him to stop.. The fact the OP, allowed this to occur numerous times disqualifies this as rape....She consented each time..
 basilisk123
Msg: 40
view profile
History
rough sex?
Posted: 10/23/2014 9:33:46 AM
Even though this was 2 years ago, I hope she is safe.
What happened to Op was not rough sex. It was sexual abuse and rape. Because she was threatened(deep throat or her ass with no lube), it becomes rape without a doubt. She was afraid for her safety.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 41
rough sex?
Posted: 10/23/2014 10:58:35 AM

Its clear this wasn`t rape, the OP seemed to enjoy her experience with this Animal and never told him to stop.. The fact the OP, allowed this to occur numerous times disqualifies this as rape....She consented each time..

-I did what he said because I was scared of what else he would do. He told me "Its either your throat or your ass and we dont have any lube---your choice!" I had never done either and now I am afraid.

Do you call this consent?
 SD2131
Msg: 42
rough sex?
Posted: 10/23/2014 1:21:59 PM

Since he is married I have to wait for him to contact me. So I cant just talk about it with him. Noone knows that I am seeing him--because he is married---and I have known him all my life. I am very confused and dont understand why he is beginning to hurt me. I dont like it.

Sure doesn`t sound like she was saying "NO" it sure sounds like if he calls, she`ll jump and do whatever it takes to see him again...
 basilisk123
Msg: 43
view profile
History
rough sex?
Posted: 10/23/2014 1:47:40 PM
No, it sounds like she is naive and is wondering why he is hurting her. She doesn't realize that he doesn't give a shit about her and never has. He was just using her as a sex toy, nothing more. That is why he is hurting her now. He has raped her and she is too naive to understand why.
 CharminC
Msg: 44
rough sex?
Posted: 10/24/2014 6:16:49 AM
Sure doesn`t sound like she was saying "NO" it sure sounds like if he calls, she`ll jump and do whatever it takes to see him again...

^^^^^
It's almost frightening to think how many women have not actually said no to you if this is how you think.
I've read your other posts and have been on pof a long time and you sir, are the first I want to hurl expletives at.
Either you lack brain cells or just plain callous. Or both.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 45
rough sex?
Posted: 10/24/2014 6:21:43 AM
A man comes to you with a gun and points it at your face and tells you "You either give me your money or you say hello to my girlfriend." YOu are frighten, really frighten and you give him your money. After that you call the cops and the man is apprehended down the street. He pleads NOT guilty. He said he never robbed you. Why? He only had a toy gun and you never said NO.
 SD2131
Msg: 46
rough sex?
Posted: 10/24/2014 7:12:22 AM
Once again Charming, you assume way too much, however, i do agree with you, for someone to be here as long as you have i have to question your motives. Is this for Sheets and Giggles or are you in the camp that "no man, will ever be good enough?" Just asking...
 mike11091
Msg: 47
rough sex?
Posted: 10/25/2014 9:26:13 PM
Forum necromancy is irritating.

JS...
 Dee4166
Msg: 48
view profile
History
rough sex?
Posted: 10/26/2014 4:11:40 AM
Ad hominem arguments from ignorant people , are irritating ...
Just sayin'.......
 SD2131
Msg: 49
rough sex?
Posted: 10/26/2014 4:50:36 AM
Pain and pleasure are not that different, in that they both release endorphins (neurotransmitters — the body's natural painkillers). Experiencing sexual pleasure releases endorphins and so does a spanking. Endorphins are likely released amid experiencing pain in order to soothe the mind.
 CharminC
Msg: 50
rough sex?
Posted: 10/26/2014 5:23:38 PM
A man comes to you with a gun and points it at your face and tells you "You either give me your money or you say hello to my girlfriend." YOu are frighten, really frighten and you give him your money. After that you call the cops and the man is apprehended down the street. He pleads NOT guilty. He said he never robbed you. Why? He only had a toy gun and you never said NO.

^^^^
This

Once again Charming, you assume way too much, however, i do agree with you, for someone to be here as long as you have i have to question your motives. Is this for Sheets and Giggles or are you in the camp that "no man, will ever be good enough?" Just asking...
^^^^

What does why am I here have to do with the topic of this thread? My comments were geared towards you in relation to the topic... your response is to question why I'm here??? Good one dude. Real good
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 51
rough sex?
Posted: 10/27/2014 6:49:52 AM

Pain and pleasure are not that different, in that they both release endorphins (neurotransmitters — the body's natural painkillers). Experiencing sexual pleasure releases endorphins and so does a spanking. Endorphins are likely released amid experiencing pain in order to soothe the mind.

This argument is completely mute. Sex with pain is not the issue. Both men and women like degrees of that.
The issue is consent. And not just consent, but if I consent to open the door of my house to you, would that give you the right to then steal from me.

If spanking is part of your relationship sexual language, that is something that had to be stablished at one point. So when it happens, you both enjoy it. You don't spank the crap out of a person that you don't know, or that you have no idea how they are going to respond to your advance.
 mike11091
Msg: 52
rough sex?
Posted: 10/27/2014 8:41:59 AM

Ad hominem arguments from ignorant people , are irritating ...
Just sayin'.......

You assertion that I am incorrect, or that my argument is a fallacy is..."ad hominem".

Before SD's recent post, this topic was dead for 2 years. Hence: forum necromancy.
Me being ignorant is subjective.

But sure, you seem smart for using big words out of context....also...it seems that "attacking" or insulting someone in this manner might be against forum rules...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > rough sex?