Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some men think women who like sex are bad girls?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 garryl1974
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Why do some men think women who like sex are bad girls?Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Never thought of a women who likes sex as a bad girl! a women who likes sex to me is a sound women body mind soul...
 that1mofo
Msg: 52
Why do some men think women who like sex are bad girls?
Posted: 6/18/2012 2:57:48 PM
its just an excuse for spankings. Don't look into it too much.
 Kohmelo
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2012 3:27:17 PM
You'll find the source of crap like this here:
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15369724.aspx
 MrEnchanter
Msg: 54
Posted: 6/18/2012 5:13:10 PM
Let me offer a different perspective, if I may.
I will speak for myself, and what I have seen.
There are women who are very flirtatious, and you see them look at guys or make comments about how good looking a guy is or how hot such a person is. Now if you are in a relationship with that person, and that person is very sexual, you will wonder what that person may do in the presence of someone far better looking than yourself, specially since she is sex driven.
Insecurity takes a hold of you and doesnt let you go, but it is for a good reason. Now if you throw into the mix that the person has had a past with other guys before you, and such relationships didnt work out for one reason or another, a normal guy may have a tendency to question certain aspects about such woman.
Unfortunately once you are in a relationship with such person, sometimes is hard to let go, either because you like what she does for you or you have feelings for her. At that point the persons life will be a living hell , always asumming his GF will screw the first guy she meets that she likes. It may be a misconception , but sometimes it does happen folks.
DOnt misunderstand me, I am not saying all women who enjoy and like sex are like that, no, many enjoy their parner and are a whore in bed only with him.
Same could be said about a guy, casting doubts about his loyalty and faithfullness.
I have seen this up close and personal, a good friend of mine who confided in me told me his deepest thoughts about his GF, his doubts, his pain and what he enjoyed with her.
just adding my 25 cents.
 tensail
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/18/2012 5:54:57 PM
thatas how we were programed by society/religions n it hangs around, even though its not true, men have higher sex energy in general, modern women have benn masculinised n this may have increased ver sexuality, aslo its easier to meet now but feminism has damaged some. women hold v power n if ver into sex= great- find a secure man n ull b fine, an insecure male it wont work, gl.
 tensail
Msg: 56
Posted: 6/18/2012 5:57:48 PM
its a womans responsability to apease here own sexuality- balaming men 4 her inability to enjoy sex went out in v 80s
 no_1_bby
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2012 6:17:48 PM

I was married for 24 years and went without sex more than I had it and then separated and spent a year alone without sex before I went out on a limb with my first date.And I didn't even get off .So in reality,even given the chance to get laid,I chose to wait for someone who might actually want more from me than sex as I have serious issues with feeling exploited sexually thanks to my own childhood sexual abuse.

I'm confused. You didn't want to be exploited for sex, but you gave a nearly perfect stranger a blowjob on your first date, saying you wanted to wait for someone that wanted more from you. That makes my head hurt.

You did what you did for your own reasons. Why is it so hard to believe that others do what they do for their own reasons too.

I can compartmentalize with the best of them, but not because I am afraid of committment or intimacy. Sometimes I just want the sex. Sometimes I just want to f*ck someone because I think it would be fun. Mind you, it's been a long time that I've wanted a purely physical relationship.

I also have a problem with either sex who see's people as a mean's to an end sexually speaking because of what happened to me as a child,a teen and even throughout my marriage which happened to exist in a meaningless sex mode.

I think you are confusing a bad situation where you didn't have control with situations where those involved do have control. Some guy/girl walks up to some girl/guy in a club and flirts and eventually they leave together for a little naked Twister. Do you think that either of them is delusional enough to think that those events that lead up to the sex would lead them towards a long term relationship? Both are aware of what the game is. At any point either of them could say they aren't interested. If they do agree to the sex, who is using who exactly?
 Lionesse19
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/18/2012 8:05:25 PM
It is who you give the sex to and in what context that matters. If you give it freely to just anyone, it is not valued and of course prostitutes get paid for having sex with strangers. Liking sex is normal and natural and no sane man would denigrate a woman who enjoys it, in the context of a relationship. They otherwise wonder who else she may be having it with so freely and of course there are health issues. Men naturally like to know that any baby that may ensue, is actually his. Men are often intimidated by womens sex drive and their capacity for multiple orgasms.
 SSC-SAF
Msg: 59
Posted: 6/18/2012 8:10:48 PM

Men naturally like to know that any baby that may ensue, is actually his.

Then he needs to take his own precautions so that no baby ensues.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2012 8:57:58 PM

Liking sex is normal and natural and no sane man would denigrate a woman who enjoys it, in the context of a relationship.

Bull sh!t. NO ONE should denigrate anyone else for enjoying sex, in or out of a relationship.
 MsMicki
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2012 9:13:47 PM

They otherwise wonder who else she may be having it with so freely and of course there are health issues

That's the second time tonight I have read a comment like this.......and it seriously irks me!!
To relate the enjoyment of sex to promiscuity and/or cheating is ridiculous.

Men are often intimidated by womens sex drive and their capacity for multiple orgasms.

Noooo........men are not........but "boys" might be. I have yet to meet a man that was intimidated by my capacity to have multiple orgasms, more like they found it a challenge to see just how many I could have!!
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/18/2012 10:10:06 PM

Liking sex is normal and natural and no sane man would denigrate a woman who enjoys it, in the context of a relationship.

Bull sh!t. NO ONE should denigrate anyone else for enjoying sex, in or out of a relationship.

I second that.

You don't necessarily have to be in a relationship to have sex, and sex outside of a relationship can be just as meaningful as the sort you have in a relationship.
 Codiek
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2012 10:17:21 PM
i can honestly stay that i dont think women that have a high sex drive are bad if any guy does there is something wrong with them or just plan gay hell i can honestly say i like to do it about 5 to 6 times a day when i am working tho the week and more doing the days off
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 64
Posted: 6/19/2012 1:08:23 AM
Men like women who like sex...never ran into a man who had a problem with it.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 65
Posted: 6/19/2012 4:34:23 AM

I can only get so far into a thread on this subject before the posts start making me think of the opening scenes of the movie "Idiocracy."

"YAH-HOO!"
 vestaceres
Msg: 66
Posted: 6/19/2012 6:10:50 AM
OP: Those are antiquated (Victorian-old), tiredly recycled crap these people use to make you feel bad about yourself. Albeit, the sexual revolution did absolutely screw-all to liberate men of these foolish notions, but the fact that a woman enjoys sex doesn't make her; it just makes her human.
 deerdog1
Msg: 67
Posted: 6/19/2012 6:37:26 AM
Girls that like sex ARE bad girls !!!.ok we established that...so whats not to love about bad girls ..give me a bad girl any day over a prudish want to be good girl .. I really prefer a nasty little nympho ..like the one that I have..just saying
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2012 8:41:07 AM

I've been asked by some men, over the years, whether I'm actually a bad girl because I like sex

By 'some' you must mean at least 3. I can't ever imagine asking a woman this. What kind of guys do you hang around with?

I might 'want' a woman to be a bad girl. Lots of guys would. but I'd never 'ask' her.

'You like sex, are you a bad girl?' Guys ask this?
 MsMicki
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2012 8:55:19 AM

They otherwise wonder who else she may be having it with so freely.........

I believe *most* men want to value the woman they're with and they probably feel if she is spreading the love so freely with him.....then surely she's doing the same with everyone else

Since when did enjoying sex equate to being promiscuous????
Any man that thinks a woman that enjoys sex is automatically going to bang every man she is attracted to has issues I'm not willing to deal with.
 natgoat227
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2012 9:09:32 AM
Not 'Bad'....
'Naughty', maybe....but That's a Good Thing!!

Women who like sex are just as common as Men that do....

It's just that women want _Quality_...satisfying sex...

Men just Want It..!!

If men got Beat-Up more often during sex.....they'd be whistling a different Tune...wouldn't they..??
 Rheostatic
Msg: 71
Posted: 6/20/2012 8:27:47 AM
It seems to me that women who enjoy sex are vilified more by other women than they are by men. But then again I know absolutely nothing about women, so...
 LukeMM23
Msg: 72
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:14:28 PM
Those guys who might call you a slut for actually enjoying sex, they are fcking idiots.

And the same goes for judgmental women on the subject. No offense.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 73
Posted: 7/1/2012 6:38:37 AM
some times women just want to get laid with no hang ups get off get out and go home with a smile on my face like the song said you have a brand new key and i have something you need
 2hotcougar
Msg: 74
Posted: 7/1/2012 6:39:58 AM
some times women just want to get laid with no hang ups get off get out and go home with a smile on my face like the song said you have a brand new key and i have something you need
 that1mofo
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/1/2012 9:28:39 AM

it's insulting to be called unreasonable or a nympho

I have called many a woman a nympho and it was never EVER under an insulting pretext. An affectionate taunt? sure. An insult? Never.

I feel sorry for those who live in a world where "nympho" is an insult.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some men think women who like sex are bad girls?