Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some men think women who like sex are bad girls?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tall_jacatl
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Why do some men think women who like sex are bad girls?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I don't think that at all. It's the ones that act like they aren't the slightest bit interested in sex, but really are that pisses me off.
 Lioness6
Msg: 80
Why do some men think women who like sex are bad girls?
Posted: 7/1/2012 4:30:36 PM
The mere fact that I enjoy sex and I have a high sex drive doesn't make me a bad girl. It makes me a normal woman who enjoys intimacy and sensuality. Like there is a certain stigma attached to women liking sex.

Believe it or not guys, once we know what we want in bed....between the ages of 21-25, and have figured out what an orgasm is, it's kinda hard to go back to anything else. I think most men are intimidated by women who have sex drives, especially if they were the initiator in the relationship. Once I had my first orgasm, I always initiated sex. I was always on my b/f, and infact, we always went running so that he could literally keep his stamina up. Having sex 3-5 times a day was totally normal for my relationship, and he loved it! I can remember giving my b/f the best of both worlds when the NBA playoffs were on. To be able to watch sports, and have your g/f in a dog position, and his team won; he came twice,lol.
 PhotoGirl870
Msg: 81
Posted: 7/2/2012 1:06:09 PM
Hmmm.... Liking sex makes me human. Being a bad girl/boy/person isn't dependent on liking sex. This is the biggest fallacy I've heard. Perhaps it makes me a "Bad" girl in the bedroom, but not in my actions outside of the bedroom. Not that anyone is going to know about my sex life but if they were to think I was a bad person for liking sex I would definitely question their logic.
 shocktone666
Msg: 82
Posted: 7/6/2012 9:52:30 PM
i agree NORMAL is the answer that comes best….girls, and the sex games……are what make men use you...
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 83
Posted: 7/8/2012 9:42:52 AM
Me, I love sluts. I'm a bit slutty myself. Was really slutty as a young Hippieling. I hardly ever turned down a chick who hit on me. I doubt I would now, if she was the size and shape that turns me on. Yeah, an LTR would be great, but I won't turn down the invitation to play.

Sex is natural. ****ing is normal. We've done it for hundreds of thousands of years, long before out ancestors invented these moronic monotheistic religions that preach being ourselves is bad. Screw them.

My avatar on another site says, "Slut Lovers Vote" in opposition to that fat pig doper Limbaugh. He's a typical double-standard hypocrite.
Limbaugh: on fire
HK: sorry, don't have to pee.
 perfectionnotdesired
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2012 9:58:24 AM
Every woman has that 'bad girl' part of themself they will show you if the comfort level is there.
 onewayoranuther
Msg: 85
Posted: 7/8/2012 10:55:10 AM
Maybe it isn't so much about liking sex, rather that it is liking sex with more men than he is comfortable with you having.

Maybe some men actually want a woman who is highly sexual...with him only. Not with some guy they just happen to be dating at the moment because its an option...like going to the movies.

and then there are these men.....

Me, I love sluts. I'm a bit slutty myself. Was really slutty as a young Hippieling. I hardly ever turned down a chick who hit on me. I doubt I would now, if she was the size and shape that turns me on. Yeah, an LTR would be great, but I won't turn down the invitation to play.

They are perfect for women who like to play.
Posted: 7/8/2012 1:57:19 PM
The guys who insist that a girl is bad because she likes sex need to just be ignored after some point. Your other character traits or attitudes concerning sex or relationships is important...but just that you like sex is pretty irrelevent.

I'd instead be inclined to feel that a woman who doesn't like sex must be bad in some important or relevant way. Any woman of mine better like sex. Sex will definately not be a central feature of our relationship, but it's going to be a big fat feature nonetheless. She better be grown, comfortable with it, and hungry for it. I don't want sex because it's just a hunger of mine, but I want it to be a hunger of hers too. And things will get sour fast if it always depends on me taking initiative or control.
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 87
Posted: 7/8/2012 2:38:37 PM
Just wondering how and why we are equating liking sex with sleeping around? This is why men assume that women who like sex are bad girls because even women seem to have that problem. No where in her post did the OP say that she had many partners, all she said was that some men in her past (2 maybe) assumed that because she like sex, she was a bad girl. From that we get our moral minority spouting off about too many partners and how of course men are judging her as bad because she is a "slut" (god I hate that word!).
 MDIYM59
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/8/2012 3:05:57 PM
Because of the double standards society has for men and women. If a single guy beds many women, he will get high fives. If a single woman beds many men, she will be called out of her name. That's not right, either it's bad for both or bad for neither.
Oh and ladies if this describes you, call me at 555-xxxx....lol.
 coda47_2.0
Msg: 89
Posted: 7/8/2012 3:41:17 PM
Women that like sex are not bad or sleazy. But you see men are so used too women saying no or being to inhibited to let go and have fun. So when they do meet someone that rocks they get scared.
 ChocoMamicita123
Msg: 90
Posted: 7/8/2012 3:48:02 PM
guys that say that are idiots
 VB_Mermaid1974
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/8/2012 4:09:21 PM
Just because I want to be treated like a slut in the bedroom sometimes and treated like a lady otherwise doesn't mean I'm a bad girl. I'm a good girl with a naughty side ;)
 marcus_biggs
Msg: 92
Posted: 7/9/2012 7:13:48 AM
Women who like sex.. Find me. I dont think your bad at all.. You just like****. Nothing wrong with that.
 CharminC
Msg: 93
Posted: 7/9/2012 10:12:52 AM
guys that say that are idiots

*zing zing
We have a winner!
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 94
Posted: 4/8/2014 2:06:24 PM

Who cares what men think about your 'virtue'. If you wanna have sex, have sex. Not like everyone in the world is gonna know about it.

Yeap.

The problem is as well with women that see men as predators that only want sex and blame the guy all the time for the sex they had.
 sigungq
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2014 3:51:07 PM
OP, the fact that you are a woman who likes sex, does not make you bad, it makes you rare.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 96
Posted: 4/8/2014 3:58:23 PM
You must be on here to hear yourself talk....lol....I would say as a human being that if the sex is especially good then its a good thing....as for woman who crave it all the time without control or for that matter anyone...then they have a problem....lol....sorry for spouting but you started it....cant believe it got this far without it getting cut off!
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2014 7:36:08 AM

What prey tell me is a "good girl"

One who is sufficiently skilled to be above average?
 gtomustang
Msg: 98
Posted: 4/17/2014 9:55:51 AM
actually, guys who say this are the ones who need a reason why they aren't getting enough. Like the old joke, the difference between a b1tch and a ho is the latter sleeps with everyone, the former sleeps with everyone but you.

of course, there are plenty of women who use this label, too. In a social pecking order, labels keep other women in line--or outside of the group.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some men think women who like sex are bad girls?