Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Della D
Msg: 3
Naughty picsPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Ok, I can only speak for myself and not for women generally.

First off: Visual stimulation in form of a picture, I may like or appreciate but definitely do not NEED.

Second: While I find a picture of my man's****very stimulating, I do not generally find****pictures stimulating. O.k. a few are simply gorgeous to a point where a mere picture could have a stimulating effect, but these specimen are very few and far between.

Third: What is for me visually extremely stimulating even in form of a picture is that perfectly V-shaped, beautifully sculpted upper body with a narrow waist and hips. A picture of this type of upper body I would prefer any time to a****picture, except (as per above) my S/O's****

Just saying it's not that women generally do not appreciate visual stimulation, just not necessarily in form of a picture and much less a picture of the male genitals.
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Naughty pics
Posted: 6/7/2012 12:03:12 PM
Let's just say its sexy in person, but doesn't photograph well. I personally prefer a nice shirtless pic of my guy. (Not on a profile, but of someone I am seeing.) Show me a nice broad, hairy chest and some belly and I'll sleep happy!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Naughty pics
Posted: 6/7/2012 3:01:20 PM

But what intrigues me about all of these threads is that MOST (Not all) the women seem to find the picture of a mans genitals NOT a turn on. I understand men are MUCH more visual than women. There is something to be said for imagination but do women really need little to no visual stimulation ever?

Lemme break it down for you, as it pertains to ME only.

I ADORE a man's penis. Preferably the man I'm in a relationship with. It turns me on greatly to see his penis.. in various states. But some random guy's penis sent to me unsolicited? Not a turn on at all. Annoying, rude, disrespectful, smarmy, gross.. and did I mention annoying? Has absolutely nothing to do with being more visual or not, because I'm very visually driven.

I prefer to look at a penis that *belongs* to me. A penis that I get to touch and fondle, caress, lick, kiss, f*ck. A penis I am in a relationship with. A penis that means something to me. I can imagine doing all manner of things, nice things, to *my* penis. I imagine doing all manner of nasty things too. I see doing really vicious things to those that aren't *mine*... and generally speaking, most men don't enjoy that sort of thing.

If I am not in a relationship with the guy, I don't want to see his penis. I don't want to talk about his penis. I don't care about his penis.
 jfcaaron
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Naughty pics
Posted: 6/7/2012 6:49:33 PM
I agree with you no_1_bby 100 o/o
Nothing more than to recieve a xxx picture on someone your not in a relationship with (been there, recieved that) If and when your in a relationship I would say anything goes. Just be carefull on who you send it too though. As well make provisions that it's for there eyes only (not to be posted on the int.) Wish there was a way to block someone else from forwording txt.
 MsMicki
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Naughty pics
Posted: 6/7/2012 8:13:33 PM
just a still shot of a penis.......does nothing for me.

a video of a man stroking himself, on the other hand........oh la la!!
BUT.......I prefer to have established some sort of "friendship" beforehand.....
I don't just want random pics/videos of some dude I don't know that thinks this pic is going to get him a date.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Naughty pics
Posted: 6/8/2012 12:14:12 PM
Ahh..nothing sweeter than a nice pic of an erect..NIPPY! :)
 natgoat227
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Naughty pics
Posted: 6/19/2012 10:38:06 AM
I'd Much rather get a Full-body-shot in an evening gown or tight jeans / tubetop...
About as 'Naughty' as I would really Ask for ...might be...a Bikini.
What I want her to ~Show-Off~ is her trim Waistline..!!
 natgoat227
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Naughty pics
Posted: 12/8/2012 9:16:50 AM
If she's open enough to talk that frankly in our conversation...I'll give her a 'visual' that she can actually create, herself.
~Line-up 5 Golf Balls in your hand(s) . . . I'm just a bit bigger than that. ~
If she then needs a photo...she can ask . .
but I'm not going to Force it on her!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >