Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 domainfullduplex100
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Bittersweet excitement.....buying a house w/o someone to share the funPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
tough one fella.. i ain't a spring chicken either. I fell in love with a 39 year old beauty. To keep this going I have to agree to change my goals; have another kid and get married..again.. lol, so basically I won't do that so i know heartaches are here to stay because i will lose her sooner rather than later. Yes, i can easily meet someone else, even find someone who will not have those requirements....i love her...so don't feel too bad that you are 50 and partnerless...you should desire a compatible partner in all sense of the word or being alone is soooo much better
 bamagrl68
Msg: 113
Bittersweet excitement.....buying a house w/o someone to share the fun
Posted: 12/5/2013 1:52:00 PM
organicquestionmark- Isn't life really about perception?
You are excited about buying this house and yet dwelling on the fact you aren't in a relationship/don't have someone to share the joy with.
What if you JUST focused on what you have accomplished? You have bought a house on your own, something some people go through life and never manage to do.
You get to decorate it how you want, live in it how you want, you answer to no one.
Be happy for yourself, be proud of yourself.
Shut out the negative thoughts and focus on the positive.
You bought a house, congrats! :)
 professora
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2013 5:46:31 PM
I had to learn the hard way---about being alone and on my own. The price was too great for what you refer to as a "love interest"---but your having a house might attract someone who is also interested in you. Good luck. You should be proud of yourself:)
 completelyhappy
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2013 4:21:49 PM
too many too count- and they were all great.

That being said, God will provide us all the right mate at the right time. As the saying goes" you do you" first and the rest is gravy.
Congrats on the house.
blessings
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >