Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Soon, boat people will no longer be able to lie through their teeth      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gingerosity
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Soon, boat people will no longer be able to lie through their teethPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I would have said overpopulation would be one reason, but clearly you don't agree, and it is true that we don't seem to have any other laws that would indicate that this is a concern of ours.

Overpopulation, fear-mongering, diversionary tactics, tax system inviolability, desensitisation to suffering, nationalist cohesion, promotion of the use of military on civilians, state justifying itself, dehumanising non-conformers, greed, suppression of morality, manufacturing consent, political ego trips, power over sheeple...

Overpopulation seems the least influential reason to me.

Edit: I almost forgot the most important one...
Divide and conquer. Keep people divided and fighting each other instead of the system.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Soon, boat people will no longer be able to lie through their teeth