Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > After Oral is a women satisfied?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Della D
Msg: 12
After Oral is a women satisfied?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
First off OP, sorry to hear about your predicament.

As for your question, I'm pretty sure you will hear both, yes and no, as every woman is different.

For me personally, if he's very skilled at oral, meaning NOT overstimulating me so I can come often enough, then it would be ok on a temporary basis. Also, remember there are several toys on the market to "spice" things up! And btw, if I were in an established relationship with the guy and a temporary ED problem came up, it really would not pose a problem for me.

Good luck.
 gtr1025
Msg: 13
After Oral is a women satisfied?
Posted: 6/10/2012 3:51:29 PM
Pagen, it usually does not come up as a topic of conversation on a first date! lol
 SSC-SAF
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/10/2012 3:53:22 PM
I agree 100% with MsMicki.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/10/2012 3:57:37 PM
No not usually. But if we do different positions and lots of fingerings and gushing involved it can be
 jim0913
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/10/2012 4:25:24 PM
I never said this was a first date, we have been together quite a few times, although this ED has been new and I'm sure its got alot to do with stress. I'm working on this temp. alternative and just wanted a womens view. even though I appreciate your opinion gtr1025, I don't think you can answer this question.
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2012 5:13:31 PM
I don't think I would be so quick to dismiss gtr1025's post. Sh!t... I may need a cigarette just reading it!

If I knew that there was an ED problem, I can (and have been) fully satisfied without penetration, but not after 1 or 2 orgasms. It will take more than just oral, as most women want the vaginal stimulation as well. (And for the record, I think that most women don't cum with vaginal thing is pure crap!) Use your hand - however many fingers it takes for her to feel "full", and finish up with a big vaginal orgasm. Then she'll be ready to cuddle.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2012 5:35:03 PM

So my question is: When a man has oral with his girl, and she orgasms at least once or twice (I always make sure), Can the moment be over (like a man) and she is sexually satisified, ready to cuddle and sleep, Or is she left with wanting more and frustrated?

Depends on that particular time for me. Will usually take more than one or two orgasms to wear me down enough I want to sleep. I know how to make that happen tho.
 gtr1025
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/10/2012 9:53:17 PM
Completely understand Jim, was in no way trying to undermine your question or your abilities. Just wanted to convey that I understand your question and concern. I no way can I answer this question from a woman's perspective. but wanted to let you know that it can be taken as a great opportunity. I hesitated on posting initially but it got the best of me! lol

Prost!
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/10/2012 10:02:23 PM

After oral you should have intercourse sex, she is still wet from the oral...

yep and yes..

all women are different..

but more enjoy a good pounding and are confused if you don't give 'em a good pounding...

even if you make 'em cum via oral....
 HappyRocker
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2012 12:31:02 AM

After Oral is a women satisfied?.

No ... but the anchovies are.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/11/2012 5:55:39 AM
after a good oral work out im ready for a hot hot sex work out i can cum several times
 barefootkitten
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/12/2012 7:29:15 AM
For me, oral stimulation makes me just want the c0ck even more, so no, a man stopping after giving me an oral O (or 2 or 10) is just going to leave me feeling sexually frustrated.

Other women may have a different opinion, but for me this would be a major issue.
 OutMind
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/12/2012 12:17:48 PM
Real sex is not about pounding, or going slow, or going fast, or having 5 orgasms or having only one.
Real sex is about shared intimacy. That is two people trying to please each other. That does not mean that one or the other may come every time. To some couples having sex once a month may be enough, to others 3 times a week is not enough.
What that means that the answer to your question is not going to be found here, but with your partner. Ask her. In fact why don't you ask her and spend a whole hour talking about the things that they would enjoy doing. But there's a prerequisite that when you communicate, you do not get upset if that is something that you cannot do or would like to do, or would find offensive to do. No judgement. Only share.

If she would also would like a pounding and you are not ready to do that. Buy her one and proceed with that type of penetration and see how she feels about it. If you are able to have an orgasm, even if it's not with a super hard, have her work you until YOU are please as well. The key is to find what will please the other, and giving them that. And remember the only yard stick that you should adhere to is the one between you too.
 lattes4me2011
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/13/2012 1:07:38 AM
I have never had problems with this. Once I start I can't shop. I can gave an orgasm when i am with someone I'm in a relationship from breast play, his fingers, his lips when he goes down on me. And inside of me. One guy said he couldn't believe it was amazing and it was unbelievable I could keep coming all over his penis and balls over and over inside me. I think of bills or anything else being on your mind where you don't think of bills and for a while its just you and him in a fantasy world and all you can do is concentrate how amazing everyhing feels that you are doing. Wishing you all some really great sex. (;
 tensail
Msg: 26
Posted: 6/13/2012 11:03:17 PM
no women r never satisfied sexually as ver designed to have many men n these days it doesnt happen much.
 LukeMM23
Msg: 27
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:25:58 PM
gtr, you're my new internet hero!!

You are so right. There is so much more to the clitoris than the ladies' bodies permit you to see. Maybe more to it than those ladies even know. And boy, you can really blow their minds, when you play with that rosebud correctly. Mm-mmm.
 sdt69927
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/1/2012 9:18:00 AM
a woman is satisfied when she is satisfied-and while im at it-this is a little on this subject-men are soooo selfish-this woman is kind enough to have you share a bed with her and you only want to hurry up give her oral-get her hot and give it to her for 30 hard seconds with your****and thats it-how about SLOWLY making love to her-kiss her deeply -run your hands all over her-ask her what SHE wants-make love to her breasts and stomach-then slooowly go to her vagania -give her mind blowing oral for as long as she wants it-take your time and slow down-some women take a long time to build up to an orgasm-(PERSONALLY I LOVE GIVING ORAL)-then when she is ready for penitration she will tell you-and when you insert it -do it sloowly and take your time AND REALLY MAKE LOVE TO HER-there i said it-now i feel better
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > After Oral is a women satisfied?