Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is Casual Dating beating out Commited Relationships in Modern Society?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 motown_cowgirl
Msg: 26
Is Casual Dating beating out Commited Relationships in Modern Society?Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Women are programmed not to have to make decisions in relationships,

Except when they're fiercely independent and they want pets and don't give a f#ck what you think. Whoa, so many out there like that.....

In the end, a lot of the women I date want to take it slow, or not at all..

My god I can't imagine why. I'll bet you can't figure it out either.

wake up one day and realize that they wasted their whole life chasing a dream..

As opposed to being mastered by you. "What ever you want to do Gomer." LOL
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Is Casual Dating beating out Commited Relationships in Modern Society?
Posted: 6/11/2012 4:34:41 AM
No

Most men want a relationship so they don't have to feel they need to entertain to get sum luvin. LOL

Women are programmed not to have to make decisions in relationships

Really?

I rarely say "What ever you want to do Gomer".If I do then take advantage of it.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/11/2012 9:38:09 AM

Please disregard my first post as I have come to the conclusion that you don't want a woman. What you are really seeking is more along the lines of a blow up doll.

Since we are all here to help, I did a little research for the OP. I think I found just the thing, errr, I mean woman for him. For a mere $6,000-$8,000 he can get exactly what he's looking for:
http://jezebel.com/5586746/an-enlightening-tour-of-the-6000-sex-doll-factory
And since he wants marriage, he can call this guy for marital advice on how to get it done with a faux-woman:
http://www.odditycentral.com/news/man-decides-he-cant-get-a-real-woman-settles-for-realistic-looking-dolls.html
(Oh, I learn so much about humans here in forums. Somethings? I'd really rather unlearn I think.) Good luck OP ~ problem solved.
 larissan04
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/11/2012 10:06:30 AM
OP

i still think most people are looking for true love, but in essence, in pursuit thereof, end up being serial monogamous or dating too many people at the same time. when you are dating several people at the same time, it makes it difficult to connect with one person and really get to know them. i think a lot of people also have unrealistic expectations when it comes to sex and relationships. i have several female friends that have turned "refusing to settle" into several years of being single. i have had male friends that did the male version of this, which i would refer to as the trade up. they date one woman for a while, but at the same time they are always keeping their eye open for something better that might come along. they hedge on the idea of committing, because, hey, they might miss something. i think the internet gives people the illusion of there being lots of dating options, but when it comes down to it, there really aren't. there is no way to skip the getting to know someone part, and there is no way around putting in the time, effort, and commitment if you really want a relationship to work.
 rc3k
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/11/2012 11:20:03 AM
So you saying you disagree with the notion that women often have no opinion?

Next time you ask a woman any one of these questions: " Where would you want to go for dinner, what do you want to do today, where would you want to go on a date" etc watch what they will say.. MOST will reply with a response along the lines of "i dont care or up to you, you decide etc"

Women just arent used to or dont want to make decisions in relationships.. If you take a look at the women's FIRST DATE ideas many say 1 thing: You are the man, you decide!

SEE?
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/11/2012 12:48:56 PM

Next time you ask a woman any one of these questions: " Where would you want to go for dinner, what do you want to do today, where would you want to go on a date" etc watch what they will say.. MOST will reply with a response along the lines of "i dont care or up to you, you decide etc

More like they are thinking one of the following.

1. Oh Gawd, can the man never make a decision.
2. Meh, since he is paying, he should decide.
3. What's the point, he shoots me down everytime I say what I want.
4. Don't really want to go out with him again but have nothing better to do so he might as well decide.
5. They really truly don't care, are tired, whatever.

Personally if you ask me what I want to do, I will tell you. But if I have to decide everytime we go out, eventually I will start saying I don't care, you decide, not because I can't make a decision, but because I am tired of it always being my decision.
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/11/2012 1:01:38 PM
[quote[Put woman every where you put man in there, and apply the same logic to men...........
Are we that different? NO. Some people just like to perpetuate the myth that we are.
We should stop concentrating so much on the bashing, and concentrate a lot more on the loving.

Completely agree with you Capn_America, just tired of all the crap about women, from certain men. That was not directed at men in general but one in particular. And yes there are women who behave the same way and I don't agree with them either.

Personally I really like most men and would never let a few spoil the rest cause playtime would be awfully lonely without them.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/11/2012 1:16:26 PM

So you saying you disagree with the notion that women often have no opinion?

Next time you ask a woman any one of these questions: " Where would you want to go for dinner, what do you want to do today, where would you want to go on a date" etc watch what they will say.. MOST will reply with a response along the lines of "i dont care or up to you, you decide etc"

Women just arent used to or dont want to make decisions in relationships.. If you take a look at the women's FIRST DATE ideas many say 1 thing: You are the man, you decide!

SEE?

OP? You are talking about ONE event, most likely ONE date. You ask a woman on a date, then you ask her where she'd like to go. Her answer is logically "Where would you like to go?" or "What would you like to do?" because she likely has enough decency to realize you've asked her out, so she's OK doing what YOU'D like to do. It's not a big mystery. BUT what is a mystery to me? Is that you seem daft enough to actually apply this analogy to an entire relationship. I'm willing to bet BIG money that you've never been in a long-term-committed relationship. And I'm fairly certain you've likely never lived with a woman long-term, in the same residence, day in and day out. Because if either of these things were in your past? You'd know for a FACT that in these situations we ladies definitely have answers for the questions: "Where would you like to eat or where would you like to go." I'm not sure if you're simply naive/inexperienced or if you are just seriously not living in the real world with real live women. You start thread after thread about this exact thing, just cleverly change the verbiage. Simple reality is? It's not the ladies who are lacking opinions/thoughts ~ it's you being unwilling to accept the fact that the ladies DO have opinions/thoughts. In case you've forgotten, let me refresh this for you:

1) Focuses mainly on her immediate interests and friends 2) Focuses on her career 3) Is really tight with her pet and spending time with the pet 4) Really cares about working out and being fit and dedicates a lot of time to the gym 5) Love to travel and often takes multiple vacations a year 6) Fiercely independent and does not want to be controlled by a man 7) Really listens to her friends and takes their advice 8) Loves to be taken out and feel special 9) Does not have the time or energy for commitment but wants to have all the benefits of relationship 10) loves sex and loves men

In the end, a lot of the women I date want to take it slow, or not at all.. In fact I feel like women want to pick and choose....

You're own words indicating women have opinions/thoughts. So what is it OP? Do they have the ability to make decisions? Or do you just not like the decisions they make? That's the only mystery here. (Do yourself a huge favor ~ seek counseling for yourself. I'm not pro-therapy, but I think it would help you sort out your obvious disdain for women in general.) JMO
 clairedlawyer
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/11/2012 4:45:18 PM
That comment goes well both for men and women...its not just women, men are also like that and committted men are becoming scarce.....The evolving society is eating us all up ......
 ladyc4
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/11/2012 6:04:15 PM

that gives no meaning to anyone,

No,it means that people learn to give themselves meaning without having to acquire or derive it from external factors. This does not mean that a self-possessed person will reject a partner-bond relationship, just that they don't NEED to be in one in order to be a valid human being.

Second dates are reare because people just don't hit it off on the first date all that often.

Precisely.

Look, OK, "back in the day"-I suspect that people may have pushed themselves to "hit it off" because they were not always able to access a huge selection of other candidates( or the IMPRESSION that a huge pool of candidates was only a mouse-click away). In many subcultures, a permanent pair-bond WAS a near-vital need. So people MADE themselves hit it off. Now, with so many changes in peoples' social and economic roles, etc, it isn't quite so urgent to "make" a relationship "happen".

Also, it ain't necessarily just the women who are quick to reject "at the first sign of trouble".

Women became "serial first-daters" they are on a search for the ideal guy all their life untill they will wake up one day and realize that they wasted their whole life chasing a dream..

And then the next day, after some thought and reflection, they wake up and realize that they've been living the dream all along.
Of course I'm speaking of 'some women' I don't know and converse with every other female human on the planet.
But these days, marriage and family is not the ONLY "boat" available, people of both genders do choose to miss that boat, or transfer to it later, because they have a different boat they want to sail on.

I see so many women just use guys for their immediate pleasure.. If they are feeling social they will look a guy up on POF and get him to take them to dinner.. If they are feeling sexual they will call a up a guy or find a cute guy to come over and fk.. If they are feeling lonely they will find a good guy to just sit there and listen over a bottle of wine.. They have many guys for many things but not a single guy for all of them..

So? A lot of this I think women learned from men. Or maybe now they are free to live a dream that differs from the "one guy for everything"model. Trust me, there are lots of guys who are perfectly happy with different women for different purposes, and as long as they are not being deceitful and/or irresponsible,they are perfectly welcome to conduct their lives in that matter.

Believe me, I've seen threads posted by women, suggesting that these "play the field" men were going to be sorry someday when they were sick and old and alone, and men took the tack that "women are not going to drive us into relationships by planting fears of a lonely old age."
Being as how that's the case, why SHOULDN'T women get to play the field or "serial date" if that is what they choose to do? Why should they be any more intimidated by the prediction of a lonely old age, seeing as how men aren't intimidated by that prediction?

What you describe is women behaving as men did--playing the field, multiple dating or ending things abruptly.
If men do it, it's fine but women shouldn't.

Yep-the old "do as I say, not as I do" thing...and not much of anybody is buyin' it anymore.

Most emotionally healthy people are not comfortable with the seriousness level of a relationship being intensified too early.

Yes, I believe this also is true, and all too often it seems like someone who wants to rush right into intense seriousness turns out to be a control freak-and that goes for both genders.

Dating is easier now (in my opinion), because you actually can take the time to know a person and not feel pressured into marriage.

There is merit in this observation as well.

There are so many people in here, both women and men, who have these pathetic fairy tales in their heads. It's like they hate their lives and expect someone else to come along and make all of their dreams come true.

Then you have the folks who are comfortable with their lives and aren't interested in turning over the apple cart every time they meet someone they like.

I don't see this as a problem so much as different strokes for different folks. Maybe you are dating the wrong kind of women?

Another notable observation-except I don't know as the OP is dating the "wrong" women-he may be dating(or trying to date) women that just are wrong for him? Maybe he should step back and ask himself why he finds himself attracted to women whose life and love philosophies are so different from his? There ARE lots of women out there who are quite "old-fashioned","old school" or "traditional", that the OP can date.

A spouse can't be ordered online and come to your home in a box.

Damn! Why didn't somebody tell me this sooner? I thought I was filling out the order form wrong or something.

Ya know.. I speak to my grandparents (80 years old) and the stories they tell say things havent changed all that much. People slept around back then too, dated multiple people and only settled down when someone got preggo. You are trying to live out a fantasy that either never existed or hasnt for over 100+ years!

Boy you got that right. At age 40 I found out family "secrets" that nearly caused me to faint.

No kidding- bt,dt,gtts. As I mentioned in another thread, this "Leave it to Beaver" portrayal of 1950s/60s family life is one of exaggeration, it's a stylized version that people want to see...nostalgia is big bucks.

Women need control and direction in their lives, because if left to a woman a relationship just simply will have no ground or support without the man's directional behavior..

I think I see the OPs' problem. He lacks fundamental respect for women, which is not going to sit well with women who have anything at all going for them.

Motown, your post makes me suspect that the OPs' ideal date involves dining on shoe leather...

Oh, I learn so much about humans here in forums.

Some of it is exhilarating, some of it is frightening, but a lot of it is just plain hilarious...

I'm willing to bet BIG money that you've never been in a long-term-committed relationship. And I'm fairly certain you've likely never lived with a woman long-term, in the same residence, day in and day out. Because if either of these things were in your past? You'd know for a FACT that in these situations we ladies definitely have answers for the questions: "

And most of us know how to answer the questions without being a "ballbuster" about it...so maybe that's why the OP thinks women are incapable of self-direction?

As for the actual specific question posed in the topic title, I think that perhaps now people may spend more time casually dating, but from where I sit, I really don't think committed relationships are being beaten out. People are just making greater use of opportunities to explore more of life, rather than feeling compelled to accept the first plausible relationship situation that crosses their path. People are discovering that they can be their own source of control and direction.
How cool is THAT!?
Cindy O
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/11/2012 6:53:28 PM

NO, we cant allow as society to let casual dating beat out committed relationships..It is selfish and not natural..

Society will do what society wants to do: you can’t stop a thing, can you?

Not “natural”? On what are you basing this?

I can't seem to go on a date with a woman who wants anything but a committed relationship.

I have said this before, but I simply can’t understand why all these guys who want a committed relationship with a subservient woman can’t find them. Here’s Abelian who says that the women whom he meets want a serious relationship yet the OP and The Critic can’t find one. What gives with this? In one forum, I even tried to hook up a traditional guy with a traditional woman; he ignored my matchmaking.

I guess, once again, it all comes down to the "common denominator," huh?

Spot on!

I highly doubt the OP has any problems attracting women.

Then why can’t he keep the women whom he meets?
 foxonatrain
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2012 7:54:04 PM
I would have to say that it seems like casual dating is the favorite, which is unfortunate for me. It might sound cheesy but I want something like what my parents have. They've been together since the age of 25, in their early 50s now. They have their arguments now and then but they make it work. They're really close with me and my two brothers. We all share what's going on with our lives all the time and have a really close family. I like that sense of consistency and reliability. That's what I'd like to have in the future but it seems like I'm in the minority, and women that want the same are hard to find.
 statemachine500
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/11/2012 8:47:17 PM
The OP comes from a background much different than the world today.Women are not under the control and guidance of their fathers and brothers and stashed away in the back room on the third floor of a medieval fortress.

Today women are out and about and connected via their smartphones,they have many friends who also have many friends.....they have options...
 AddHomonym
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/12/2012 12:16:14 AM

Beyond that, sounds like you want a woman in a cage who tells you where she wants to go to dinner.

Is there a filter for this?

If a guy's dog or cat is practically a spouse, it's time to move on.

Sick'er Bella! Left the wife, kept the dog.

Well, let's see...I pick spots for dates, break up with people who aren't healthy for me, initiate sex, turn sex down, call men, text men, pursue men and divorce men.

I'd say "You have mail" but this will have to suffice given the filters and all.

Sorry for picking on you but your post was so rich with things to comment on.
 Pinky127
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/12/2012 12:41:41 AM

Sorry for picking on you but your post was so rich with things to comment on.

Yeah,great Post,Silver Light !!
It really does sound as though our Op cant handle a woman who has a mind of her own and can actually function without "direction" from him.
Big
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/12/2012 12:59:32 AM

Women became "serial first-daters" they are on a search for the ideal guy all their life untill they will wake up one day and realize that they wasted their whole life chasing a dream..

And then the next day, after some thought and reflection, they wake up and realize that they've been living the dream all along.

This is classic!

I can't seem to go on a date with a woman who wants anything but a committed relationship.

I have said this before, but I simply can’t understand why all these guys who want a committed relationship with a subservient woman can’t find them. Here’s Abelian who says that the women whom he meets want a serious relationship yet the OP and The Critic can’t find one. What gives with this? In one forum, I even tried to hook up a traditional guy with a traditional woman; he ignored my matchmaking.

I know the answer to why the hook-up didn't happen! It's very likely that those two posters didn't like looks of the other. Sad but true ~ we want what we want, but we want it with a side of fries (so to speak.)

I guess, once again, it all comes down to the "common denominator," huh?

Spot on!

Yes indeed. When things aren't working over and over and over again, it's time to do the math!

I highly doubt the OP has any problems attracting women.

Then why can’t he keep the women whom he meets?

^^^ That's the only question that really matters. JMO
 Casper66
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2012 1:36:02 AM
Most people I know are either married or in a committed relationships, those like myself are looking for a long term relationship, so no I don't think casual dating is beating out a committed relationship, the OP is just not appealing to women due to his horrible attitude, but it's easier to blame everybody else for his failings then taking any personal responsibility.
You also have to look at the impact that internet has on dating, sites like POF allow people to search wider areas and have access to more potential mates, this can be a good or bad thing depending on the person.
 Texan_Gal
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/12/2012 10:59:44 AM
OP, do you know how many times I asked my ex what he wanted to do, where he wanted to go, etc., and HE was the one with that "I don't know/care" answer? I was the one left planning everything. It'd be nice to have equal input from both parties of a relationship, but sometimes you just come across certain people who are apathetic, and that has nothing to do with gender.
 ladyc4
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/12/2012 1:23:52 PM

Women need control and direction in their lives, because if left to a woman a relationship just simply will have no ground or support without the man's directional behavior."

That's interesting-how many(in the days before GPS and locator systems) arguments happened because a man wouldn't stop and ask for directions???

(They actually captured 43 of these guys, now they drive pretty cars, and go in left-hand circles for 4-500 miles every weekend... fascinating!)

I'm sorry but the poster who claims "women need direction and control" has just utterly destroyed what little credibilty he may have had to begin with. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt and think that he was exaggerating for effect, but I just don't have it in me.
I will try to refrain from using words like "bombastic" and phrases like "pompous ass"-that is about the best I can do, I'm afraid.
Cindy O
 statemachine500
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/12/2012 9:14:05 PM
I seriously believe OP is just trolling.And quite frustrated because the days of impressing teenage girls with the car that daddy gave him are over..The women are older now....and far smarter which I think just burns his butt.
 motown_cowgirl
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/13/2012 7:08:45 AM
this particular "game" in a LTR ... IT IS ..what it-is !

So's being oblivious to your own self-serving sexist double standards.
I see you're quite the philosopher/comedian. You must feel right at home on this thread.
You boys gonna start a club?

Women cost a lot of money.. Their upkeep is well documented in many musical songs, videos, movies etc.. Many stories are written about the burden of having a woman in your life, and the respect that needs to be associated with it..

Right but independent women are somehow a huge problem according to you, even though there aren't too many of them around.

Many, in fact, most of the women I know spend their whole life vying for the affection of men, and settling down with a guy who takes care of them, so they dont have to work.

So again you're saying that independent women are just an insignificant minority, and yet you won't stop complaining about them. Hmmm.....

Any normal person would accept a life of a guy in control,

You are 100% correct and I'm truly humbled in the face of such profound knowledge. Now which of you manly men wants start paying my mortgage on the farm?

As for "independent women" on this thread, I am sick of them giving advice to each other

I can't imagine why a few useless, annoying women would even register on hugely superior manly frontal lobes such as yours, and swimming in a sea of submissively accommodating females as you must do on a daily basis. Please, tell me about your childhood.
 motown_cowgirl
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/13/2012 7:47:03 AM
So here's some advice ladies: Learn how to have better conversation... I found one woman on here who blows me away conversationally, but it's literally ONE. .....you're only missing out on great opportunities

Thanks for deigning to instruct us idiots but did you actually think you were entitled to scintillating conversations with 10 different women??? It certainly seems that way. We should all learn how to entertain you better and we should especially not be too greedy, but ONE interesting conversation with ONE woman just isn't enough for you, yet somehow THIS IS OUR LOSS. Gotcha.

And did you ever stop to think that the overwhelming number of women you judge to be incompetent and stupid were simply uninterested in your brand of fascinating dialog?? Naw, that couldn't be true.

In these trying times such as we have today, I suggest you hang onto the one you've got like a 1932 silver dollar. If she blows you away convervsationally she might eventually also blow you but only if you play your cards right. Or just get back on the phone to the major network geniuses and Alex Jones ASAP. "Go ahead caller, here's your 90 seconds of fame. For the millionth time, turn off your radio." *Click*

for the high status/POTENTIAL high tier MEN who want to have familes,

How long before you start hectoring us for being whores and gold-diggers????
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/13/2012 8:20:25 AM

So here's some advice ladies: Learn how to have better conversation... I found one woman on here who blows me away conversationally, but it's literally ONE. Yes, I took the initiative as the man to try and ask about herself and her interests, but she is RESPONSIVE to my conversation and she's able to effectively communicate with me. This is a dating website, if you don't want to have a conversation with someone --- do not I'm and/or message them back. Regardless of whether or not you're talking to several men at once, that shows a little bit of concentration issues,

Let's flip this around and say "So here's some advice gentlemen: Learn how to have better conversation. Sorry but you're hot, why you so sexy, lol, wanna come to my place., just don't cut it as conversation. And none of these were first messages.

1. hot and sexy. WTF one blurry head shot and you tell that? Do you really think just because you say that, I am going to hop into bed with you?
2. LOL is not really a response to a statement, and then you wonder why I stop responding.
3. Wanna come my place? - NO! Really? I have never met you, no I don't "wanna" go to your place.

Not even really sure what this has to to with the thread topic but that is my say on it. Works both ways. Instead of saying ladies learn how to have better conversations, let's just say, people learn to carry on a conversation either by message or in person and then you will have much better luck.

Sure, the attention might be good, but you're only making yourself seem intellectually UNstimulating --- and for the high status/POTENTIAL high tier MEN who want to have familes, start a great relationship, etc. --- you're only missing out on great opportunities.

Wow, some people really do have a inflated sense of their self importance, most of us are not really looking for "high status/High tier" ( sounds awfully high maintenance to me), we are looking for the right person to spend our lives with in whatever form of relationship works for us. So again let's look inside and take blame for our own failures rather than always looking for external sources.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/13/2012 8:36:26 AM

Excuse me, but did you read what I even said... First of all, I was created by God and I am entitled to what ever I please --- including conversations with even the most (supposedly) high tier females on planet earth. Second of all, I've never said that I was having conversations with 10 women at the same time, or anything like that, although there's nothing wrong with (mentally) feeling out one person --- then if that doesn't work out, trying to converse with another women... So yes, IT IS YOUR LOSS, that's right dude. YOURS. Got me?

Uhhhhhmmmmm ~ didn't YOUR God create all people in his image? Wouldn't this mean all men and women are created equally? If this is not the fact, I'd like to see the Certificate you came with that says your a superior human being and should only pro-create with those who are, such as yourself, superior. (WTF is this "high tier" female/male silliness? You're here on a free dating site just like all the other "average" people. You're not of some superior caste here. Good Lord!!)

Like I said, it literally seems like you didn't even read my post... And to answer your question again, YES, i deserve to have as many conversations with as many women as I please (on a one to one basis, though, I like to give each one my full attention) --- because you ARE NOT ROYALTY, YOU ARE NOT GODS, and YOU ARE NOT ABOVE MY LEVEL. pERIOD

Well, I'll agree with this. You are certainly allowed to have as many conversations as you can handle or as many as these "higher tier" females wish to engage in. And those "higher tier" females are allowed to have as many conversations with men other than you as they wish to have. Since you're handing out free/unsolicited advice, I'll give you a little (might help you out.) STOP internet yelling ~ we hear you loud and clear here in forums with normal type.
 motown_cowgirl
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/13/2012 8:45:00 AM
because you ARE NOT ROYALTY

No, but you're entitled to whatever *you* want because God said so of course. Baal? Abraxas?? Lucifer, the Light-Bearer??? Sweet Baby Jesus???? Rama-Lama-Ding-Dong????

Whoa, pure comedy gold! Hilarious, alrighty thanks for the laugh.

Here, let me cut the flouride out of my polluted veins with this razor blade so that you can properly instruct me on how to make you happy by being interesting enough to please you. Tee-hee.

THE WHOLE IDEA is that things should be on an equal playing field with conversation... It goes both ways...

The whole idea is that it goes both ways only when both people are interested in the conversation, but it goes nowhere if the person you're trying to have a conversation with on an equal playing field got bored and left. That's why you don't need to go around instructing women on how to have a conversation with you by accusing them of being too stupid or greedy to do it, but you might be a lil' challenged in convincing them to hang around for the lesson. As apparently you are. Judging by your own complaints, I mean.

Amen-Ra!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is Casual Dating beating out Commited Relationships in Modern Society?