Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex and relationship      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tensail
Msg: 26
Sex and relationshipPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
women r designed to have several men, so do it v natural way n have many or radjust ur expectations.
 Sillyandserious
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/13/2012 11:45:55 AM
Thank you MsMicki, Greeneyez, and SSC for your posts! It makes me feel better to know that what I want is NOT unrealistic by any means.

OP has nothing in her profile that leads me to belive she has hang time. Lots of sex requires to be in GREAT SHAPE .. A runner, cyclist, hiker, tennis player, swimmer, etc.... If OP expected to play the roll of "Driving Ms Dasiy" I can tell you from a man that has a strong sex drive... it gets old fast

PLEASE! My ex husband was in seriously good shape and had zero drive. ….and you assume that I must not be in good shape…Last relationship I was in…we had a couple 8 hour sessions (Yup EIGHT)…was some good stuff. And you assume I am all ‘driving miss daisy’ REALLY?

The guy I have been seeing is probably the closest I have come to finding a match...but still not quite keeping up. In some ways he makes up for this in quality, so I find myself a happy girl sometimes:)

As with most women...I can easily find someone to 'hook up' with....that isn't what I am looking for. I want the cake, the icing, and all the other goodies!!!! I want Friendship, companionship, LOVE, and wild hot sex
 want to travel
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/13/2012 12:17:30 PM
there are several problems
out of shape
but one of the most troubling one
is the fact that the usa, consumes over 80% of the whole worlds pain meds
and just about 80% of the worlds(over 7 bil people!) anti depressants
all of these meds and chemical effect people s, sex drive
also stress, working too hard, and not working smart
hang ups= boring , shake it up a little, the OP, may think great sex is just letting the man do all the work everytime
she is Christian other.....
 SSC-SAF
Msg: 29
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/13/2012 12:36:53 PM
^^^ Wow, assume much? What gave you the idea that the OP expects the man to do all the work? If she's able to handle 8 hours at a time, I doubt that she's just lying there. Heck, I'm older and fatter than the OP and I sure don't just lie there.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/13/2012 1:16:50 PM
It seems like all too often the women with high libidos aren't finding men who can keep up, and men with high libidos aren't finding women who want as much as them. Combine that desire with all the other requirements for a good relationship, and it's a wonder anyone finds a match!

Most have to compromise somewhere, or go without. The alternative is to develop a few fairly commited but non-exclusive relationships that in combination satisfy the entire range of needs. Perhaps that's why open relationships and polyamory seem to be growing in appeal for some. Of course, you may get lucky if you keep looking - I did!
 egowitch
Msg: 31
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/13/2012 2:26:56 PM
I completely know what you're saying - it can be maddening !!
(I found that some folks who claimed to like a lot of sex, actually meant - they need their partner to do all the moving - oral , or on top, but they were unable to do much more than lay back ...)

Then - just as I'd kinda given up, I was contacted by someone, who has proven to be an ideal match for me - in and out of bed !! Perv/nymphos unite !

They ARE out there - hang in !
 Sillyandserious
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/13/2012 3:00:04 PM

hang ups= boring , shake it up a little, the OP, may think great sex is just letting the man do all the work everytime she is Christian other.....

I am with SSC on this.

Wow, assume much? What gave you the idea that the OP expects the man to do all the work?

Travel--that was some serious leaps you made in your posts…I had a good laugh after reading that!

You assume I am boring…not assertive enough all because I have ‘Christian-other’ on my profile. I KNOW I look like ‘lil Miss Innocent…but really? REALLY???? I could run down a very explicit list of all my sexual skills and fantasies but I feel no inclination to defend myself against your assumptions.
 Mfforal3
Msg: 33
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/13/2012 3:27:15 PM
@ OP

What I can't understand is you can't find a guy at your age that can't keep up?.. You are 38!! according to your profile... I'm 43 and the wife and I have been together for 20 years...We still have sex 4-5 times per week, and sometimes twice a day! This doesn't include our extra curricular activities(hehe) ... So I find it hard to understand a man at 38 in a new relationship can't put out once a day, or let alone every other day. They are out there girl just be patient and it will come (pun intended)...

Good luck and Cheers!
 mtluggage
Msg: 34
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/13/2012 3:39:00 PM

I could run down a very explicit list of all my sexual skills

So far, all I'm getting out of this thread from you is that you are horny.
Why not share why your relationsips are ending?
 natgoat227
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/13/2012 3:46:41 PM
A *KISS* on the Hand , ms. 'drive....' , for having the guts to come out in public and post a subject that goes right to the edge of stating :
"I'm Just Plain H 0 R N Y!!"
(Very tactfully, too...I must say!!)
I'm sure that your Inbox is at Least 3 pages deep, by now..!!!
Now...I can't say that I've had any _8_ hour sessions...but how does 12 in 11 hours sound..??
#3ll...y' gotta take food and bathroom breaks, on occasion..!!

My Admirations and Respect . . . *Australian Kiss*
 natgoat227
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/13/2012 4:02:23 PM
"She wants a Committed Relationship with Frequent Sex"
That, in itself, will eliminate at least Half of her Proposals..!!!
I , myself , am looking for Exactly the same thing..!!
Widowed 14 years ago and ~Spoiled Rotten~ through the previous 5...
I learned a Hell of a Lot about how to treat a Lady... and how to
~Dot her 'T's and Cross her EYES..!!!~
And now...have 14 yrs of catching-up to do....
SOMEone is in for a Treat..!!
*BLUSH*
 Sillyandserious
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/13/2012 5:10:10 PM
WOWZA! --People have some sharp cutting edges around here. Guess ya’ll forget WE are all in the same situation here. HELLO!

Why not share why your relationsips are ending?

Well I am not perfect. No one is....we are all on this site for the same reason, remember?

Oh yeah…Of course I am horny….and THIS is a shocking revelation…because?????
All that said….glad I posted. Thanks to everyone who took the question seriously and gave me some serious answers. (yup, even the stuff that stung a little)
 milehiguy12
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/15/2012 1:12:55 PM
Why not just spell it out in your profile? Women in their 40's are expressing their sexual needs all the time. Most men will appreciate your honesty and for being so open.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 39
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/16/2012 1:27:19 PM
~OP~ You'd be doing yourself a HUGE favor to stop discussing YOUR sex life (or lack thereof) in here. Unless you're a masochist, you'll get very little support or answers to your question ~ just a load of bashing. I think you need to join sites which are more "sex positive" in nature. You'd likely have no reason to even be asking this question if you were in the company of those who think more like you do. JMO
 MsMicki
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/16/2012 1:45:12 PM

Why someone would feel the need to advertise this on POF??

Why did you feel the need to state you had big breasts that were sensitive.....or the size of your daughter's boobs?

It's a forum.......she had a legitimate question about an issue she has with sex and dating....
and obviously some of can relate and have stated so.......
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 41
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/16/2012 3:35:27 PM
If yo lived in Minnesota and talked to the people I've heard from you'd find the answer (at least from waht they say) would be an unequivocal yes.

There are a WHOLE lot of people who initially advertize being nice, who upon talking further all of a sudden reveal how much and often they actually want sex in a preferred partner. Sometimes it comes out of nowhere and surprises me, because they didn't talk like that at first.

So yes, there from waht 've heard straight from a lot of horses' mouths, are a lot of nice perv/guy nymphos out there...
 Sillyandserious
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/18/2012 7:22:14 PM
Cautiousluv...um...bitter much?
You are right! I am not unique...but I haven't ever met any other females who feel this way. You make it sound as if ALL females feel this way. At least a few females on here stepped up and offered both understanding and advice. THANK YOU LADIES!

Thank you for generalizing my entire issue as "communication"
For the record... I have a few guy friends who would gladly step up for a hook-up already...I don't need to advertise anything.

Some people are so bitter that they can't stand anything that they perceive MIGHT DRAW SOME ATTENTION...so they find a way to spread the unhappiness around.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 43
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/18/2012 7:31:09 PM
Well unfortunately,
people don't come custom ordered.
A guy you may like...
may not have the stamina.
a guy with stamina....
you may not like as he may be banging anything that moves.

I would think....out of all the problems people ask about....
this would be among the easiest to solve.

You are just going to have to do a lot of test driving
till you find a guy that doesn't blow a tire.
I know that to women this may sound horrible.
but it is the same as if you wanted a guy who could send you good poetry.
You would simply date abunch of guys till you found one with pleasing prose.
and would think nothing of it.

You should be the same with this.
Unlike poetry, this should be easier for a guy to ace.
I'm sure...in your area...with a determined search....you can find your match.

Good luck!
 natgoat227
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/19/2012 9:33:49 AM
Much like the OP...I'm looking for The Whole Package...
If all I needed was a 'release' ... I wouldn't need a woman....
but I W A N T a Woman...and all the little chores and duties and little tickly / cuddly moments that make live worth living!
I've often thought back on my last real partnership and yearned for some of those little moments...
Chopping vegetables for dinner...Debating how much salt, pepper, garlic, onion to add to the mix...
and getting a *KISS* with every decision!!
My cooking still tastes really Good...just less satisfying!
Likewise...I'm looking for that Lady that wants more than just a checkbook to make a genuine relationship.
Not only will she enjoy the laughter and sharing of everyday occurances,
but will also ~Salivate~ at the thought of being only an Arms-Length away from a very satisfying cluster of passionate orgasms...
...Any Time...
...Any Place...!!!
 mtluggage
Msg: 45
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/19/2012 6:26:14 PM

Its a pity guys often cant see this as a different sort of normal & realise that it doesnt make you a player/potential cheat as some posters here suggested

Different sort of normal?
Infideltity has become the "different kind of normal" - you're way of thinking is what causes others to mistrust.

dont regret a thing, made some friends we're still in touch (no not intimately lol)

^^^^^Be sure to bring them to family events and let them befriend your family and relatives..... I'm certain they'd like to become their friend as well - if you know what I mean. Your friends might be hoping your sexuality is a "family thing" in the genes and jeans
 abeille1217
Msg: 46
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/19/2012 8:37:29 PM

I either meet these awesome great guys...who have little/no sex drive. Or men who only want to hook-up.

Ah, OP... I feel ya! Story of my life :(
 natgoat227
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/20/2012 12:45:02 PM

I want Friendship, companionship, LOVE, and wild hot sex

~S i i i i i i i g g h h hhh!~
We need to Talk..!!

I can't see myself going on endless, meaningless 'dates' ..
True, it's like shopping...looking for ~Just the right One~ to start a relationship with...
Unfortunately , making a connection, Here...is like pulling teeth..!!
Between the personal preferences, idiosyncrasies, and restrictions that many individuals have, it's
No Wonder that this online dating jazz is so G/D Frustrating!!
Imagine , if you will , how many Absolutely Perfect Matches could be made, here...
if only for the ONE issue of
*Distance!*
 MacInOC
Msg: 48
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/20/2012 12:54:21 PM

I either meet these awesome great guys...who have little/no sex drive. Or men who only want to hook-up.

If I have / want sex with a woman every time we see each other, she accuses me of just wanting a booty call.... Same problem in reverse. And don't even get me started on all the "vanilla sex only" women.
 bloom44
Msg: 49
Sex and relationship
Posted: 2/14/2013 1:53:14 PM
I Respect your Straight forwardness..its not an grab for attention..its just you stating the obvious..to be honest i am the same..no man has ever been able to keep up with my sex drive either..and i have prob the highest sex drive out there...and men just cant keep up with me..it sucks..and i have the same issue as you as well...
 DontAskMe2CarryUrPurse
Msg: 50
Sex and relationship
Posted: 2/14/2013 5:06:26 PM
Sex is crude intimacy. Those than only know love via sex are immature and don't understand love at all. Probably have unresolved issues from childhood.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex and relationship