Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex and relationship      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 43
Sex and relationshipPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Well unfortunately,
people don't come custom ordered.
A guy you may like...
may not have the stamina.
a guy with stamina....
you may not like as he may be banging anything that moves.

I would think....out of all the problems people ask about....
this would be among the easiest to solve.

You are just going to have to do a lot of test driving
till you find a guy that doesn't blow a tire.
I know that to women this may sound horrible.
but it is the same as if you wanted a guy who could send you good poetry.
You would simply date abunch of guys till you found one with pleasing prose.
and would think nothing of it.

You should be the same with this.
Unlike poetry, this should be easier for a guy to ace.
I'm sure...in your area...with a determined search....you can find your match.

Good luck!
 natgoat227
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/19/2012 9:33:49 AM
Much like the OP...I'm looking for The Whole Package...
If all I needed was a 'release' ... I wouldn't need a woman....
but I W A N T a Woman...and all the little chores and duties and little tickly / cuddly moments that make live worth living!
I've often thought back on my last real partnership and yearned for some of those little moments...
Chopping vegetables for dinner...Debating how much salt, pepper, garlic, onion to add to the mix...
and getting a *KISS* with every decision!!
My cooking still tastes really Good...just less satisfying!
Likewise...I'm looking for that Lady that wants more than just a checkbook to make a genuine relationship.
Not only will she enjoy the laughter and sharing of everyday occurances,
but will also ~Salivate~ at the thought of being only an Arms-Length away from a very satisfying cluster of passionate orgasms...
...Any Time...
...Any Place...!!!
 mtluggage
Msg: 45
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/19/2012 6:26:14 PM

Its a pity guys often cant see this as a different sort of normal & realise that it doesnt make you a player/potential cheat as some posters here suggested

Different sort of normal?
Infideltity has become the "different kind of normal" - you're way of thinking is what causes others to mistrust.

dont regret a thing, made some friends we're still in touch (no not intimately lol)

^^^^^Be sure to bring them to family events and let them befriend your family and relatives..... I'm certain they'd like to become their friend as well - if you know what I mean. Your friends might be hoping your sexuality is a "family thing" in the genes and jeans
 abeille1217
Msg: 46
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/19/2012 8:37:29 PM

I either meet these awesome great guys...who have little/no sex drive. Or men who only want to hook-up.

Ah, OP... I feel ya! Story of my life :(
 natgoat227
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/20/2012 12:45:02 PM

I want Friendship, companionship, LOVE, and wild hot sex

~S i i i i i i i g g h h hhh!~
We need to Talk..!!

I can't see myself going on endless, meaningless 'dates' ..
True, it's like shopping...looking for ~Just the right One~ to start a relationship with...
Unfortunately , making a connection, Here...is like pulling teeth..!!
Between the personal preferences, idiosyncrasies, and restrictions that many individuals have, it's
No Wonder that this online dating jazz is so G/D Frustrating!!
Imagine , if you will , how many Absolutely Perfect Matches could be made, here...
if only for the ONE issue of
*Distance!*
 MacInOC
Msg: 48
Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/20/2012 12:54:21 PM

I either meet these awesome great guys...who have little/no sex drive. Or men who only want to hook-up.

If I have / want sex with a woman every time we see each other, she accuses me of just wanting a booty call.... Same problem in reverse. And don't even get me started on all the "vanilla sex only" women.
 bloom44
Msg: 49
Sex and relationship
Posted: 2/14/2013 1:53:14 PM
I Respect your Straight forwardness..its not an grab for attention..its just you stating the obvious..to be honest i am the same..no man has ever been able to keep up with my sex drive either..and i have prob the highest sex drive out there...and men just cant keep up with me..it sucks..and i have the same issue as you as well...
 DontAskMe2CarryUrPurse
Msg: 50
Sex and relationship
Posted: 2/14/2013 5:06:26 PM
Sex is crude intimacy. Those than only know love via sex are immature and don't understand love at all. Probably have unresolved issues from childhood.
 milehiguy12
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 2/14/2013 5:24:25 PM
There have been several astute replies to your message. Keep in mind that a woman describing herself as having a very high sex drive sounds like a woman into casual sex to a lot of men. As we all know a high sex drive does not equal indiscriminate sex. Make sure anyone responding to your profile understands the difference.
 salty_blumist
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 2/14/2013 5:38:59 PM
drivefasterboy,

It sounds like your looking for me...lol. I wish we lived closer together (wink). I think we would get along well.
 Yesready
Msg: 53
Sex and relationship
Posted: 2/14/2013 6:32:48 PM
My libido has prompted recent partners to take a pill to aid their performance. That is so sad. Sad in that the man is concerned about satisfying me. Sad in that our sexual drive outlives our bodies.
 romantic0102
Msg: 54
Sex and relationship
Posted: 3/25/2013 3:04:31 PM
Hi I'm here and cant Give you 2 Times day..girls only
 dishearteneddave
Msg: 55
Sex and relationship
Posted: 3/25/2013 7:34:17 PM

(Msg #1. drivefasterboyz) Is it possible to find a nice guy who has a touch of perv/nympho in his blood?

Or a guy who truly loves his gal. I have the opposite problem in my marriage and I don't understand why one does not want to please their partner sexually. There are many ways to enjoy sex and the line most people use is, "I'm not in the mood."

In my case I wonder why my wife is in the mood to do other things for me (us). Do women really get in the mood to clean the bathroom? HA! I wonder what the mood feels like when one gets in the mood to do laundry?

The same applies to guys. They'll do things to please their wife but sex is too difficult? Too demanding? If, for some reason, things don't rise to the occasion there are alternative methods to satisfy a partner.

There have been times in the distant past, albeit very few, when I haven't been "in the mood" but what takes as little effort as satisfying ones partner? One doesn't have to make a marathon of it every time. From manual stimulation to oral to sexual toys there's nothing wrong with occasionally taking that sole route.

My guess would be you've met selfish guys. My only advice would be once you do become intimate with someone or the time comes to have that discussion make your sexual needs crystal clear from that moment on. Simpy state, "If you feel you can't keep up or you find it a struggle now things won't work for the long run. I want to avoid any hurt feelings later on." As you correctly noted saying it too soon will attract the "hook ups".

Best of luck in your search.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 9/10/2018 3:59:26 AM
Have had male friends that I would consider nice guys who are in the same boat as yourself....actually one was married and is wife said you could go elsewhere as long as you don't bring anything home...lol.....they are out there....I have been with one that was like yourself and I would make sure she was satisfied and happy before we got to sleep....was fun and sometimes a bt much but relationships if you care have to work!...lol
 julystorm22
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 9/12/2018 7:49:54 AM
I have always been willing to have sex. Even though I did not like my ex, physically he was attractive enough and he had a big sex drive, so sex was a nightly thing for us. I never refused even if I didn't want it because I learned if I did that his temper would be even worse all day long. It was only during pregnancy that I refused sex at times because I had zero sex drive so during pregnancy I kept him to only every second day. I wonder if that's why now that I'm single I have so high of a sex drive. Going 9 years having sex constantly my body probably expects it now.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Sex and relationship
Posted: 10/5/2018 11:26:44 AM
So what's a high sex drive exactly lol, 1 time a day or wot
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex and relationship