Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 147
What makes men fall in love with a woman?Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

this is where you belong so be here

demux21, exactly.

Reminds me of the lyrics from I Love You by Sarah McLachlan

"let me be the calm you seek"
 Meeting_At_The_Crossroads
Msg: 148
What makes men fall in love with a woman?
Posted: 2/13/2013 5:18:23 PM
The old saying is "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach". I can vouch that it would be a good way to mine!
 TheFuryan
Msg: 149
Posted: 2/13/2013 7:03:40 PM
I'm pretty sure it's Rice Krispies Treats. It also doesn't hurt if you let a man be a man too.
 bluefish7070
Msg: 150
Posted: 2/13/2013 8:13:51 PM
there is no simple answer
if it was just a recipe, people would follow it whenever they wanted to make someone love them and...there would be no plenty of fish website!

in general, i think a person is more likely to fall in love with someone if they spend enough pleasurable time with that person
i think the mind responds by creating a desire for that person that is now connected to the pleasure felt during those times

the type of pleasurable time varies individually: for some it may be shared laughter, for some good sex, for some intellectual affinity.
 Confuzzled4ever
Msg: 151
Posted: 2/13/2013 9:54:56 PM
Ok.. I'm taking notes..

Rice krispie treats, boobs, beer, let him be a man, check check check check..

what else ya got??

LOL
 My_name_is_paul
Msg: 152
Posted: 2/14/2013 10:47:55 AM
Do these three things:

Sex
Don't nag
Don't get fat

That covers 99% of what men want.

The other 1% are the wackjobs that like the chubbies or have a fetish.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 153
Posted: 2/14/2013 11:26:46 AM
What makes man fall in love with a woman! Is that a trick question? My answer is, the right woman.
 Fleuron
Msg: 154
Posted: 2/14/2013 11:44:12 AM

Do these three things:

Sex
Don't nag
Don't get fat

That covers 99% of what men want.

Gee……if we do these things do we really really get to have a man who would say something like this:

The other 1% are the wackjobs that like the chubbies or have a fetish.

Pass.

"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach".

Actually if you collapse the lung with a knife between the ribs to induce unconsciousness, then enter from below the rib cage, you can cut it out while it’s still beating.

Mmm. Rice Krispies treats.
 ducatirider1966
Msg: 155
Posted: 2/14/2013 11:48:04 AM
the quickest way to a mans heart... straight thru his chest.. had an ex that use to say that
 lowmiles2
Msg: 156
Posted: 2/15/2013 11:15:29 AM
In my humble opinion I think it's the blow jobs. I've been out of work for a long time and the few jobs I get helps a man out.
 ManhHeartLove
Msg: 157
Posted: 2/15/2013 12:21:09 PM
i fall in love with a Woman Heart soul mind and passion so simple so beautiful so right too. but takes the 2 to be the 1
 roadrunner2525
Msg: 159
Posted: 2/15/2013 5:18:19 PM
She has to be attractive, she needs to be funny, she needs to convince the man that no one else in the world exist and she needs to be there for him in sickness and health with the constant reinforcement that this will last until death do us part.
 gtomustang
Msg: 160
Posted: 2/16/2013 7:10:24 PM
your appearance will get his attention...your personality will make you stand out from others owners/operators of T&A you share the world with, and thus your personality will KEEP his attention.

of course, like women, different men want different things. you'll only get the one who fits the real you (not the "you" you wish you were or think you act like, but the one you broadcast every day, warts and all).

of all the material things men have posted here under the suggestion of, "give this and get him", you'll do that only if you like him and your personality is the type to give such things. if not, then you're not his type and he is not your's.
 barnabyjames1
Msg: 162
Posted: 3/2/2013 1:31:34 AM
How long she can keep quiet? If she's a chatterbox, or a talkie talkerman, NOT long. If she can not talk for long periods of time, even better.
 harspaw76116
Msg: 166
Posted: 3/3/2013 2:00:07 PM
When being put into a situation which we know we can't control, but not to be responsible for anything but being ourselves in it, and truly knowing the one we're in it with...
 Albvs
Msg: 167
Posted: 3/3/2013 2:33:13 PM
A variety of things.

* Beauty doesn't hurt. It may sound shallow but there's something about the smoothness of her skin, the outline of he jawline, the gracefulness of her eyebrows.

* An athletic figure adds to the picture. It means that she's active as I am, that we'd share some things in common.

* A sense that she's more generous than selfish--I'm not into self-centered people and I'm not some king who needs to pamper a princess.

* I am attracted to someone who smiles honestly and does so with her eyes as well. I don't like those pasted-on smiles like a flight attendant or a beauty queen might use.

* I'm also a fixer. So if she's a little broken that makes me feel like she is made better by my company.

* Someone who listens intently and can then change gears and relate stories and ideas as intently.

* Someone who's passionate in the things she does.

* Someone who's kind to animals and children and yet who can completely ignore a d-bag in a bar without saying a word to him in response.

* Someone who loves good food, music, art and architecture.

* Someone who never ceases to be curious about the world around her.
 txmechanic
Msg: 169
Posted: 3/3/2013 6:19:59 PM
it takes a lot of work,,but mostly,it one word,,,trust. for me anyway, and im kinda guy that it takes a lot of bonding too.see how we both think 'where the shoe fits ,n mostly other than bonding ,,,its trust that may make me fall in love with a girl.
 sigungq
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2013 8:01:52 PM
TaliyaSweets wrote:

I am just curious to know how do men fall in love and what does it take for them to fall in love and want to have a lasting relationship with a woman? This post is mostly for MEN...I really would like to see what you guys have to say, thanks!!!

If you go look at my profile, I pretty much explain how I would fall in love, although I can't say I speak for every man.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >