Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 A6K
Msg: 61
Avaiable man over 30Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I'm 36, live alone in a 2 story house, drive a new car, am in the Army, never been married, never had any kids and have one dog.
But what would you define as "normal?"
I wouldn't say my job is "normal."
I wouldn't say the fact that I'm 36, never married with no kids to be "normal" to some people.
I still go out and am social but not as much as I used to because I don't enjoy it as much these days. I is that "normal?"

I'm always amused at statements like "Just curious is there any Avaiable " normal" man with some moral values respect with preferably no kids with Job, car and place of their own," because I've been available for a while now. And I think there are quite a lot of guys like me out there.
 Baffalobill
Msg: 62
Avaiable man over 30
Posted: 10/7/2015 12:01:57 AM
[I'm 36, live alone in a 2 story house, drive a new car, am in the Army, never been married, never had any kids and have one dog.
But what would you define as "normal?"
I wouldn't say my job is "normal."
I wouldn't say the fact that I'm 36, never married with no kids to be "normal" to some people.
I still go out and am social but not as much as I used to because I don't enjoy it as much these days. I is that "normal?"

I'm always amused at statements like "Just curious is there any Avaiable " normal" man with some moral values respect with preferably no kids with Job, car and place of their own," because I've been available for a while now. And I think there are quite a lot of guys like me out there.]

Yes A6K you are normal ..Question really is ...What's there to find " not normal " ???
You seem to have your life sorted out !!!!
Probably ahead of most of us....
 A6K
Msg: 63
Avaiable man over 30
Posted: 10/7/2015 4:43:07 PM
Thanks Bill, but my life isn't sorted out at all when it comes to dating.

But my point was more that in my opinion when ever a man or woman says something like that, that they don't really mean that. I think it just means she has ridiculous standards and is waiting for Superman.
That's why she keeps meeting jerks....IMO.
 Baffalobill
Msg: 64
Avaiable man over 30
Posted: 10/8/2015 1:25:20 PM
I dare say you would be ultra fit and so on ....Reason I ask that is... I know a personal trainer who works at a local gym roughly my age. He did at one stage train my father...
This guy has been looking for a relationship for yrs. ..with all his good looks and all still cannot get 1 women to go out with him ...
So what I am saying if guys like you 2 are having trouble in this department.. Spare a thought for guys like myself !!!!! hehehe....
 Baffalobill
Msg: 65
Avaiable man over 30
Posted: 10/10/2015 11:13:53 PM
brian0417 [From my experience, the higher the quality the guy, the more likely they tend to be single. Anytime I meet a guy that does drugs and goes to strip clubs and can't afford his car, he ALWAYS has girls hanging off of him.]

Yea I don't understand that either !!!!!!

Or maybe being LOUD & OBNOXIOUS is what turns them on ????
 dinno76
Msg: 66
Avaiable man over 30
Posted: 10/14/2015 10:04:46 AM
That is because younger women find being normal boring. When they get older and want to settle down they want the normal boring beta male. When their young they go after the exciting alpha males.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >