Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is he not into me??? HELP PLEASE      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 25
Is he not into me??? condoms are so insensitivePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
or to be more succinct, he's just not that into getting into you.

Pizza is good to think about. Like sex, even when its bad, it beats not having it. So what toppings do you prefer, chuckie?

i'm thinking....chicken something.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 26
Is he not into me??? condoms are so insensitive
Posted: 2/28/2017 3:54:29 PM
Actually, I prefer pepperoni, jalapenos, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, black olives ..........mmmmmmmmmmmm
 ebolakitty
Msg: 27
Is he not into me??? HELP PLEASE
Posted: 2/28/2017 4:20:28 PM
He IS into you and bit it big.

He doesn't text you because he is afraid to. He is being nice and respectful and not invading your space.

Think about it... Kiss on the FOURTH date and now exclusive? This is supposed to be one of those devil may care coxmen out breaking hearts coast to coast? Honestly!

You might very well be the only woman that ever paid attention to him. He doesn't know thing one about how to treat you besides what mommy and Oprah told him. He wants you so badly that he is petrified about making a mistake.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2017 5:17:25 PM
I put cold pizza in the toaster. Comes out just right, or I toast it again. No soggy microwave stuff!
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2017 5:39:35 PM
All people can do is keep communication open best as possible.
 cooldog65
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2017 9:15:57 PM
Wow I posted to this topic back in 2012. Chuck running second in resurrections...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is he not into me??? HELP PLEASE