Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bootielicious
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Does how much you spend on a date matter?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
mmmm steak!!!!! I'm afraid I would be sat their with a diet coke though, as I am a bit skint at the moment, but I'll happily slobber over your steak. How is it being cooked... medium rare?
 bootielicious
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Does how much you spend on a date matter?
Posted: 7/7/2012 6:29:21 PM
Doesn't that rather depend on what you are looking for? I mean there are plenty of men out there looking for the trophy wife and you can't expect to have one of those without paying for it.

If you are looking for someone to enrich your life mentally and physically then perhaps money is secondary, but many people in more mature life have worked hard for what they have and their home and have children that they want to help where they can. They don't want to risk their security on someone who might want to sponge off them and that might sound bad, but there are men and women out there that are looking for a meal ticket rather than a partner. I guess it is a case of self preservation.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >