Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 south_city
Msg: 70
How long is the recovery time for men between orgasms?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
It depends. In general if I didn't have sex in a while ( or no masturbation ), I will often cum quickly. But get hard again quickly. If it took me a while to cum, then it will often take me longer to get hard again.
 8inscrew
Msg: 71
How long is the recovery time for men between orgasms?
Posted: 3/18/2016 6:39:06 AM
Umm none?

I like to orgasm and stay there. Then slowly start sliding in and out... keep going.

All women say they want a man like that. Very few like to screw for days.
I can come six times and still wake up hard.
Also don't really care if I even have an orgasm. I don't get "blue balls".
I think it's a made up thing to shame women into submitting to a guy.

Also, even if I'm not aroused... I just kind of squeeze it... push the pressure to the end.
Then use it like a toy until it's hard.
If that won't work?
Try slamming it in the bathroom door a few times. Show that bastard who's the boss...
 oneday57
Msg: 72
Posted: 3/19/2016 4:28:37 AM
haha....another who likes to talk....well....been my experience that even at 58 sometimes I can regroup quick...then other times takes me a while but theres alway more kissing and holding between the finality....on the other hand Ive been with woman who could not regroup either for round two.....mostly after good oral with all the teasing and foreplay I like......two sides of the coin along with how well the two jell...lol
 witty_gwailo
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2016 7:20:15 AM
Really depends, but I guess I am 'lucky' in that it never takes me long. Essentially it depends on the strength of the orgasm...if it is a weaker one, I could pretty much just keep going...if it is a stronger one, then I might need 5-15 minutes. Also typically need to go 2-4 times to get it out of my system.
 AlphaCuck
Msg: 74
Posted: 3/27/2016 8:06:28 AM
Only as long as it takes the next hottie to undress! LOL

I used to think I was a one-shot-wonder until I had more than one girl at a time...Hmmm...
 dragonbytes
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2016 8:29:05 AM
At my age, we are talking decades.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2018 4:27:13 AM
after I climax the first time and if she's willing to suck me to hardness it takes approx. 10-15 minutes and in between we just kiss and go for more foreplay....in saying that I have gone for more....once I'm hard after the first time I stay that way longer and she usually gets her moneys worth....lol....I find we get more from long foreplay and good oral techniques...been at it for a while and enjoy a woman's physic totally!....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >