Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > At 45+ Would You Begin an LTR with Someone Dx. w/ Herpes?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 topekanurse
Msg: 58
At 45+ Would You Begin an LTR with Someone Dx. w/ Herpes?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I am a nurse and have 2 frunds with herpes. Miserable outbreaks, dont do it
 Ready_Real
Msg: 59
At 45+ Would You Begin an LTR with Someone Dx. w/ Herpes?
Posted: 7/30/2012 9:58:49 AM

I am a nurse and have 2 frunds with herpes. Miserable outbreaks, dont do it

This thread has certainly drawn its share of diverse medical information as well as viewpoints. As a nurse might you be more medically specific for the benefit of those whose LTR have never included herpes for either partner? Those of us who at 45+ may have met someone for whom we could easily develop very deep romantic feelings but has been upfront with the fact that an LTR with him/her would put us at risk for contracting herpes?

Thanks.
 Aura1shine
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/30/2012 12:34:29 PM
No Way.......not in any age range! I also educated my children before they are really into hormonal outbreak and go for a risky behavior. I can see the horrors in their eyes.
 Dan0777
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/30/2012 11:01:13 PM
It could depend on the disease, on how terrible, but I wouldn't push away someone who had a disease.

Especially someone I care about very much. And if we have to refrain from sex, we do.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > At 45+ Would You Begin an LTR with Someone Dx. w/ Herpes?