Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stonecastle
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Sleep ParalysisPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Sleep paralysis is caused by lack of sleep I think. I think it happens when you are very tired and fall asleep.
 jaqi
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Sleep Paralysis
Posted: 7/6/2012 6:51:18 PM
I have had SP on several occasions ... and like the OP usually when I have fallen to sleep on my back ... they have happened when I have gone back to bed in the afternoon mostly (which I don't do very often these days) I have suffered with night hallucinations for years. I have to pre-warn anyone I might sleep over with as I scared the life out of my last boyfriend.

I have had injuries from some of the hallucinations too when I have either jumped out of bed in fright and once nearly broke every bone in my fingers and hands when in fright I ended up in a kneeling position on the edge of my bed, fell directly downwards and broke my fall by landing on my fingers... they were pointing downwards so I landed on the tips.... that was so painful and the fingers on my right hand are still out of shape ... that was about 7 years ago!

Night hallucinations are very real at the time and very frightening. I suffered about 2 or 3 a night when I was trying to get my ex husband out of the house and that took 3 months!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >