Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CharminC
Msg: 11
Dating married women in O.R ??Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
She with you in front of the hubby.
What man will she be with in front of you? Don't think for a second that just because you are a great guy she won't.

Leopards don't change their spots
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 12
Dating married women in O.R ??
Posted: 7/6/2012 10:20:49 AM
OP, this from your profile:

I always get my heart broken. I dont matter what I try, I never seem to be good enough for anyone.

I think you're latching onto her for what you perceive as love. If you feel you're always getting your heart broken no matter how you try, you're never good enough, but here you are considering taking in a married woman AND her kids.

I think you're biting off more than you can chew. Why must you feel you need to 'rescue and fix' the situation? You're only bringing so much trouble into your life. Imagine the harm and heartbreak, not to think of the anger and hurt from the children toward you. IS this what you want?

Wait till she's divorced and with her paper in hand if you want a relationship with you. If that's what she wants, too, but I doubt it.

Personally, I think she's using you as her 'fall back guy.'

You're in for a lot of heartache if you keep this up.
 CharminC
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/6/2012 10:28:46 AM
Here's a BIG tip for you to avoid heartbreak city.

Stay away from ANY married or attached women!!!!!

Got it?
Okay, you're good to go then.
 cr4zycupcake
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/6/2012 12:13:18 PM
This is the song that neveeeeer eeends- it goes oooon and ooon my frieeeeends!
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/6/2012 1:22:36 PM

Should I end it before I get my heart broken to bad or just buckle up and hold on for the ride?

Your heart will be broken sooner or later--it is inevitable.

End it. If she really wanted to be with you, she would be.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2012 2:21:31 PM
This is just sick as hell. She is using you, you are apparently parading around with the mom in front of the kids and you supposedly have known them for 15 years so you met them when you were 12, how old were they?
 BRIAN110872
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/6/2012 2:26:18 PM
I agree with MetalVixxn. It's gross.
 Sniper308
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/6/2012 2:52:07 PM
OP: Ah, yes. Married women. Let me share some pearls of wisdom that have kept me on the straight and narrow.

1. A woman who would have an affair with someone who is married is also a woman who would boil a bunny.
2. Behind every married woman is a husband with a 12-gauge and sufficient motivation.
3. No matter how beautiful a married woman might be... no matter how desirable... no matter how enchanting... she's probably got a husband at home who is desperate to kick her ___ to the curb.
4. No matter how much greener the grass might be on the other side of the hill (or anywhere else), it still needs mowed. At some point, in the middle of mowing, you're going to ask yourself "Why in the Hell am I mowing this ___-up yard?" You're always running to get gas, you have to change the plugs, the blade needs sharpening, it starts smoking eventually, and then you stop and look around at the "yard." Originally, from a distance, it looked great. Standing where you are now, though, you can't help seeing all the weeds, bare spots, gopher holes, and you suddenly notice your neighbor's dog has done his business right where you're standing with bare feet. Then there's the spraying with all the chemicals to keep the weeds down, get rid of the moles, and kill the grubs. The weedwhacker is all out of line, too. Oh... by the way... you're working on a pretty good sunburn. You eventually realize "servicing the yard" just isn't worth it... and that you were better off admiring it from afar.
 Triumph800rider
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2012 2:53:00 PM
The three of you deserve each other. The kids deserve to be raised in a safe, loving, functional home. Their momma taking them to live in your house would not fit the bill. My suggestion? Maybe these kids have an aunt who is sane. Put them in her home. Then the three of you can play your twisted games.
 flaneur001
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2012 5:28:58 PM
Outmind, I really appreciated your insightful post. Many things to think about!
 mrsforums
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2012 5:36:42 PM
look up cuckhold. that's what you're really part of.

MrsF
 qualityl
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/7/2012 10:11:38 AM
This is terrible. You have no morals and have been teaching children this. I think your kids need to be placed into a moral home. This just makes me sick that people don't teach morals to kids!
 mchawi
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/7/2012 11:27:36 PM
You say you're kind of friends with her husband?

As the saying goes, with friends like that, who needs enemies?
Imagine if you married somebody, and then a "friend" of yours started banging her when things between you were rough.
No matter how low your self image is, do yourself a big favor and stop the affair.
 daynadaze
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2012 5:57:36 AM
And of course there are kids involved because people with this type of low-life mentality don't care what kind of disgusting hell they put their kids through. If you are fawning all over this sick bytch in front of her husband, then you are also doing it in front of their children, not sure how must sicker the lot of you can get. The three of you deserve each other, the kids, they need to be taken and given to parents who will treat them and teach them dignity and self-respect.
 Della D
Msg: 27
Posted: 7/8/2012 6:37:40 AM
OP, I agree with a previous poster: These two have an open/swinger relationship. There are many men getting off on seeing their women fooling around with another man, and him calling her slut etc is most likely part of their fun and games.

Do not delude yourself with thinking she would want to leave him. And even if she did move in with you, she would probably not give up the lifestyle.

That said, if you are ok with the situation, go for it, but if it bothers you get out, as in all likelihood nothing is going to change.

And PLEASE keep that lifestyle away from the children!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >