Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Holy Grail Vortex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 holiday311
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Holy Grail VortexPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=a4e_wlLb_kk&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjWsiNJ7J3Y
I know everyone discounts youtube videos and for good reason. A lot of it is crap but I watch anyways and try to sift through whats reasonably possible truth and complete fabrication of imagination. AC was Tesla's main discovery and invention but that is not what I'm talking about. If you actually watch the first video I listed in the post above this one you will understand why I call it secret energy. He claimed that he powered machines with cosmic energy. This would be the energy I'm trying to figure out. He also used radiant energy in the daytime but that is an easy enough concept to wrap my head around. I used the term "Holy Grail Vortex" because I saw it in a few peoples websites and videos. The speculation is that somehow electrifying two metallic "stars of david"(for lack of a better term) and having them spin opposite of each other will somehow cause some sort of vortex phenomenon. I don't understand exactly what they mean but the idea intrigued me, hence this forum post. It is said to work along side some sort of symbol of the the sword and the cup. I know it sounds out there but I'm into that kind of stuff. Not that I think it's real but because I find it fascinating that some swear by it. I believe this will be my last post on this for I have grown tired of the subject. Peace to all of you and don't let cynicism guide your life. As Mulder would say, "I want to believe."
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 16
Holy Grail Vortex
Posted: 7/18/2012 1:44:10 PM

I used the term "Holy Grail Vortex" because I saw it in a few peoples websites and videos.

I would imagine it has to do with the myth that the cup that Jesus drank from at the last supper was transported to France.

One of the problems (among many) with people who expound on these "theories" are that they lack a true understanding of history and myth.

First, for Bible believers, there is no scripture that places importance on said cup. The myths that have arisen from the grail are, at best, pseudographical in nature--an afterthought by much later writers. The idea of the grail is primarily associated with the legend/myth of Arthur. In fact, the grail didn't enter written accounts until circa 1200 CE--which is a LONG time after Jesus reportedly lived.

Why would a vortex by represented by a REALLY iffy "holy" cup?

It just doesn't make sense--oh, wait, to people who buy into this . . . never mind.
 Kohmelo
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Holy Grail Vortex
Posted: 7/18/2012 7:14:17 PM

I believe this will be my last post on this for I have grown tired of the subject.

Well if you stop by and read:
Start here, modern physics posted by Standford U.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyX8kQ-JzHI&feature=player_embedded#!
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Holy Grail Vortex