Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > DIabetes and dating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 26
view profile
History
DIabetes and datingPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
every first week in December (ie, now), my allergies go into overdrive and i get post nasal drip which results in sternum-cracking coughing. in short...nothing you'd want to go on a first date with.

yet, i asked out a woman i ended up losing my cherry to, the week before this happened to me, and by the weekend for our first date, it hit with a vengence and i hacked my way thru the whole evening. i was quite sure i had no chance of a second date, but she was trying to get over an ex bf she continued to work with 5 days a week, and so a second date occurred, and then a third, and so on.

when we're interested...or just driven to get some pleasure....we don't let much get in our way. Otherwise, we can find an excuse anywhere :)
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 27
view profile
History
DIabetes and dating
Posted: 12/9/2018 3:30:35 PM

Hi, newly diagnosed T2

I suggest you tell who ever you date early on (assuming you will be seeing the person more than once), and explain the dietary restrictions before they start to get suspicious, and feel you are hiding something.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > DIabetes and dating