Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Guys- kiss after oral foreplay?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 harveylee294
Msg: 76
Guys- kiss after oral foreplay? Page 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
i love kissing after oral
 cakforya
Msg: 77
Guys- kiss after oral foreplay?
Posted: 7/22/2012 7:54:06 PM
look i dont care where her mouth was if she want me to give she gets. id expect the same.
 Zoe_
Msg: 78
Posted: 7/22/2012 9:16:18 PM
a man will always kiss you afterwords
read michael webber's blow by blow.
if he doesn't respond, he needs to learn to become expressive so you can become the eager & willing initiate/trainee.
shop for toys... but you want to at least devote an hour for explorational purposes never briefly... remember the boys 2.
 SpittyKitty
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/22/2012 9:33:19 PM
My favorite scenerio is for me to be down on my knees, sucking him off, while his hands are wound up in my hair keeping it out of the way. And for him to stop me mid-oral to bend over and bring my face up for his kiss. Running his tongue around and feeling the inside of my mouth just exactly like his d!ck was feeling. Then forcing my head back down to his c8ck to finish the job. After which he brings me off of my knees, wraps his arms around me, hugging me so cherishingly and deeply kisses me, taking some of his own cvmm from my mouth into his.
But, that's just me.
 michele6259
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2012 9:40:55 PM
That's what I'm talking about!
 slNN
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2012 9:55:15 PM
yes as long as i didnt come,no problem :)
 cakforya
Msg: 82
Posted: 7/23/2012 6:54:55 AM
My favorite scenerio is for me to be down on my knees, sucking him off, while his hands are wound up in my hair keeping it out of the way. And for him to stop me mid-oral to bend over and bring my face up for his kiss. Running his tongue around and feeling the inside of my mouth just exactly like his d!ck was feeling. Then forcing my head back down to his c8ck to finish the job. After which he brings me off of my knees, wraps his arms around me, hugging me so cherishingly and deeply kisses me, taking some of his own cvmm from my mouth into his.
But, that's just me.

i read this and i think i swooned.........jeasus woman i love the way you think bless you....
 Zuk
Msg: 83
Posted: 7/23/2012 9:33:51 AM
I go down on her even after I cum in her. it's all good.
 remaining_optimistic
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/23/2012 3:13:59 PM
Never ever gave it a second thought. Only had one girl that didnt want to kiss after i went down on here but that was back in high school.

Sex is messy the messier the better.
 remaining_optimistic
Msg: 85
Posted: 7/23/2012 3:15:19 PM

But, that's just me.

marry me. If only more women thought like you.
 Jbepoe
Msg: 86
Posted: 7/23/2012 4:57:10 PM
Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Who cares its not like your tasting someone elses junk its your own body.
 Mr_Dudley
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2012 7:31:57 PM
No issues. I'd kiss after oral. Why not? Whether I came or not.
Sex is sometimes messy. You have to enjoy it all!

And after performing oral on a woman, I love to give her a deep, passionate kiss!
 MsMicki
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2012 8:02:38 PM

marry me. If only more women thought like you.

you might be surprised how many women think exactly like that....

Semen in your mouth is GAY

Funny thing is.....women don't think so......and that's all that matters to the men that don't think that way!!!
Your opinion...even though way off base........matters not!!
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 89
Posted: 7/23/2012 10:23:36 PM

TheChessman
of course women don't think it's gay,they are women. But a man drinking or otherwise tasting semen is gay. And yes it is my opinion,the rest of the metrosexuals are just going along with the bandwagon to gain approval from all the women.

It's OK Ricky, your real friends won't judge you like that when you finally come out.
 Levigaldhappy
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2012 7:49:07 AM
Baby, I am a 68 year old guy that is sexually motivated as I was when I was 20, better in fact. My thing about kissing a lady after oral sex is ok. I think if you are with a certain person, they are clean no matter if they cum or not, for heaven sakes kiss her cause it is your cum. I have no problem kissing after oral as long as she wants and like to play after. Think about it, cum is clean with the right person!!!!!!!!!
 justlookingvt
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/24/2012 8:11:58 AM

TheChessman - msg 98

"Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Who cares its not like your tasting someone elses junk its your own body. "

logical premise:: it's actually just like tasting someone else's junk,it's just yours.

I'll put it this way for all the metrosexuals out there

Semen in your mouth is GAY

Chessman, I believe there is a bit of a problem in the way you determine who is gay and who is not.

I would consider a guy giving a handjob to another guy to be gay. I believe you would concur.

inference 1

If you concur then, if you have ever masturbated, it follows that you are gay since per your logical premise it does not matter whose rod is involved.

inference 2

If yoiu do not believe the above action would make you gay, then the conclusion becomes, you'd be ok giving handjobs to your friends since you do not consider that to be gay.

inference 3

Or, could it be, that the ownership of the rod, semen, etc does matter after all ?

It sounds like most males in this thread, myself included, would go for inference 3

Out of curiosity, what inference suits you best ?
 bostonkev
Msg: 92
Posted: 7/24/2012 8:21:29 AM
i have no problem kissing a chick after blowing me. i think it hot enough for her to suck my****then i can kiss her as reward.
 solsticeman07
Msg: 93
Posted: 7/24/2012 1:17:24 PM
I myself love kissing during oral sex during and after. a womans cum is so tasty and most ladies will french kiss after she cums in my mouth cause she loves to taste her cum as well.
 remaining_optimistic
Msg: 94
Posted: 7/24/2012 1:50:31 PM

you might be surprised how many women think exactly like that....

I know its just some need to learn to be more vocal and learn how to express it.
 cldthm
Msg: 95
Posted: 7/24/2012 4:25:15 PM
I would kiss you before and or after, cum or no cum. If you get a mouth full of cum and want to share it with me in a kiss I would do that as well.
 dcb5212
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2012 11:40:12 PM
I would kiss her passionately even with cum in her mouth. You betcha.
 footballfan1031
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2012 5:03:49 AM
of course I would....its no big deal
 Zuglo65
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2012 5:27:51 AM

I have no problem as stated kissing a woman after she has performed oral,however my body fluids don't belong in or around my own mouth. If she did'nt wanna kiss me after she came then I'd respect that but still give her the oral sex she wanted. It's a choice I have mine just as you have yours.

I guess I am one of those "sad" individuals than too.
Snowballing, and similar kinky stuff, just not my thing.
 INEEDYURLUVIN
Msg: 99
Posted: 7/25/2012 7:40:27 PM
Curly: I don't think it is a problem, at all. To the contrary, I believe if you can do this, then you are well on your way to being totally accepted by your partner. You have to be a real stupid guy if you do not want to kiss a woman who just went down on you. Some women may even want you to go down on them and "clean the plate" after you dirtied it......what do you do them? If you love the woman, you don't say no......but you sure as hell don't ever tell anyone, either!
 pedaljumper
Msg: 100
Posted: 7/25/2012 8:59:47 PM
My favorite is to kiss after a good 69, it seems extra naughty.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Guys- kiss after oral foreplay?