Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BabblingBrookes
Msg: 45
Best cheap date you have!!!Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
We went to the local farmer's market, wandered around talking and bought random pieces of fruit and vegetables for each other. We had to create a purpose and reason for buying the item. He'd buy me a stick of honey...I'd buy him a tomato. It was hysterical! Once we finally made our way through the market, we went to a nearby pie shop for tea. I'm still with him. All around adorable date. :)
 nyceguy85
Msg: 46
Best cheap date you have!!!
Posted: 10/12/2013 12:30:48 PM
An entire day at Golden Corral, dutch style. We initially went to Golden Corral for breakfast, paid for our own way. In between meals we talked and watched movies on my IPAD. We left around 6:00pm with belly's full of food and a greater understanding of one another.
 stewpitt
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2013 4:00:15 AM
I dislike people like that, when everything becomes about money. That's why I do not date Jewish women.
 elmuchoburrito
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/14/2013 7:11:42 AM
Coffee and sex in a cemetary
but it was college and it was a different world then
bonus round - she bought the next round of coffee for the sequel
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2013 9:56:19 AM
Maybe not the best date, but the best moment on a date was stopping to take a break on a hiking trial and falling asleep, facing each other, to the sound of the river and the feel of the warm the sun. That lovely feeling of drowsy gradually getting deeper and deeper until it slips into a light sleep.

(PS, it wasn't the first date ... :)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >