Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sweetlilmeee
Msg: 43
Nude/Suggestive Photos, what is your opinion on taking them? HelpPage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Don't Do it!

oOoOoOoOoOoOoO()Too Short()OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
 firefly416
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Nude/Suggestive Photos, what is your opinion on taking them? Help
Posted: 7/18/2012 11:01:01 AM
No! Don't do it, it will be all over the Internet at some point.
 lovefun99
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2012 11:25:51 AM
I'm sure she made the right choice way back in 2005 when she posted.......

Why dredge up an ancient post just to provide an answer that is irelevant all these years later? SMH
 _Full_of_Awesome_
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/18/2012 1:55:08 PM

I have considered tasteful pics, maybe just suggestive not all nude, not necessarily for him, but im still a bit hisitant, dont want it to jump back at me and bite me hard.

Send the pictures to me, and I will let you know what I think you should do. :-)
 MDIYM59
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/18/2012 6:25:13 PM
Don't ever do something that you are uncomfortable with, it won't end well.
 shy2anne
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/18/2012 6:30:31 PM
just say no.
ask yourself WHY would you do it?
for someone you used to date?
a big step towards what?
i have no idea why he is asking you to do this. a control thing. maybe he thinks he's clever to manipulate you like that. maybe he's going to get off on your pic. or share them with his gf or mock you or put them out on the internet somewhere..
i would save my sexuality for someone who has MY best interest at heart and is with me. not miles away with another woman.
p.s. yes, he is feeding you a load of crap.
 Tgav4367
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/18/2012 8:08:24 PM
Didn't bother to read any responses and quite frankly didn't read the entire post by the OP but I just gotta say...

Are you f'ing kidding? Sweetheart that kind of crap comes back and haunts you, DON'T DO IT.
 Dolphina
Msg: 50
Posted: 7/18/2012 8:18:21 PM
Don't do it. Don't take suggestive pictures of yourself for your ex. He is, afterall, seeing somebody else. If he can't remember you without pictures, then there's something wrong with him. You don't need the extra complication. Stay clear of complying with this bizarre idea.
 iluvriverrats
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2012 9:24:34 PM
Ummm...yes!!!! Sooner or later!!,
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 53
Posted: 7/19/2012 1:49:50 AM
I have quite a collection. I do have some up on the internet. I think im old enough not to have it interfere with my life. I also don't have any angry exes.
 coolgc
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2012 9:07:52 AM
Yes!...More so if your an ex. Your not his gf he won't care. That's heartless but true.
 Jaymish2012
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/20/2012 9:22:17 AM
Yes we do. I took some nudes of one of my Ex's while we were together... got them developed on my way to work and showed them to my buddies at work. So do not be fooled. I did it... most likely he will too.
 thatbrunettechickxo
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/20/2012 11:08:44 AM
Sending him nude pictures really isn't something you should do. He's your ex and hes seeing someone. Next thing you know you'll get labelled a home wrecker and your picture will end up on The Dirty.
 Capn_America
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/20/2012 1:18:46 PM

I have an ex, who for some reason, is really pressuring me to take pics for him

Load of crap. Either he wants to get into your pants again or he wants to wank to your pictures once in a while. Either way, quite a fruitbag you got there.
Although I dont blame him, I'm sure you look great nude.
 Atomic128
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/21/2012 7:49:15 AM
He'll definitely show them to his boys. I have several friends that do this. There is no reason to send him pics.
 MV6000
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/21/2012 7:07:47 PM
I can't speak for every guy out there but I personally haven't shown a single person a "sexy" pic of my gf or exs to anyone.

I do have some friends that like to show off what they have/had.

Every guy is different but in your situation I wouldn't mainly because you say he is an ex and has stuff going on with an other person.
 bandit544
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/23/2012 9:39:49 AM
LOL hell ok ILL do it.....ILL take them :)
 Morespam
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/23/2012 6:49:58 PM
Never, you never know where they'll end up. In Canada a judge is in deep do do for having her husband take explicit photos of her that "somehow" ended up on the net.
 alexvanlee
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/30/2012 11:54:54 AM
its because he's not getting any ass
 puddin_boy
Msg: 65
Posted: 8/1/2012 11:18:03 AM
ok let me see if I understand... You two split up and he has moved on to someone else but wants you to send him naked pictures of yourself to him... And you are considering this?

Are you out of your mind? how would you feel if you were his girlfriend and he asked his ex to send him naked pix? I'm sure he can find plenty of naked pix on the internet... send him to xhamster.com... I know if my lover needed nudie pix of an ex to get off I'd be offended... Tell him to hit the bricks, its over, he had his chance, if he can't remember how hot you are its his fault!

If you do it what does that say about your own self esteem? Are you so desperate for attention that you are willing to let him have nude pictures for his pleasure... that is all its for honey... he wants to jerk off looking at you. And would you really want him back if his new GF found out and dumped him? Surely you can see that he is only interested in you sexually.

PS you might as well post them publicly so lots of guys you don't even know can use you to get off.
 AnnB72
Msg: 66
Posted: 8/1/2012 12:32:16 PM
Thank you Cunnilinguist1!!
My thoughts exactly!

WTF?! Really? I don't care how cordially you two split - why on earth would you even consider sending nude pictures to your EX? What, is he some kind of artist? Is he going to make a portait for your NEW boyfriend?
That's a stupid request, but only slightly less stupid than actually sending them.
:o
Way too many risks to even consider.
 puddin_boy
Msg: 67
Posted: 8/1/2012 2:20:13 PM
Thanks Ann for your support...

Don't get me wrong its not the pictures that bothers me... Its that he has moved on to a new lover but still wants the pictures from the old one... Hell you might as well have a Ménage à trois. That's great if everybody agrees, but it sound like he is only interested in his jollies.

I'm not a prude (what my nom de plume wasn't a hint) but I am thoroughly against being used like this.
Not to mention how hurtful it could be to the other woman. Hell it sounds like he is using them both... The ex to get it up and the new one for a place to put it...

You Can't Fix Stupid... There is not a pill you can take... There is not a class you can go to... Stupid is forever.
-Ron White
 AnnB72
Msg: 68
Posted: 8/1/2012 2:39:16 PM
It's true. I don't know what she's hoping to achieve...
My concern is that she's hoping that somehow by granting his request he would ditch his current GF, hop on a plane, and come back to her. Even in this sense acting out of desperation is equally stupid, lacking self-esteem, and lacking in class.
That has nothing to do with prudishness, but simply screams no self-respect and no far-sightedness. Especially because he is with another woman.

BUT...
if you want to post nude pictures of yourself, by all means do. Post them on facebook if you like. That's likely where they'll end up anyway. The girlfriend may see to that.
 want to travel
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2012 3:15:29 PM
never ask for them, but am very happy to get them...
 phil2847
Msg: 70
Posted: 8/1/2012 3:52:37 PM
They will definitely end up on voyeurweb.com Even if you just go topless on a beach, your picture is being taken by lots of different and they will end up on voyeurweb.com There are tons posted daily!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >