Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What kind of response rates are other guys seeing here?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tgav4367
Msg: 176
What kind of response rates are other guys seeing here?Page 8 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Sorry, not buying it. I do believe that there are genuine nice people out there because I can't be the only one.

I also don't buy into the nice guy/gal finishes last or even first for that matter. Where we finish is up to us and what we make of life.

What I do believe is that there is someone out there for everyone and that we will find each other eventually.

Patrick, Mr part-time military man, thank you for your service despite the branch you chose. :-)
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 177
What kind of response rates are other guys seeing here?
Posted: 8/15/2012 1:44:48 PM

I've met several self proclaimed "nice guys" and/or "good men".

Lmao.

Whenever I hear or see someone pass such a judgement on themselves, a judgement most left to someone ELSE; I typically distrust in their reference moreso than trust in said reference.

I love the women who proclaim themselves "beautiful" in their ads. That one really makes me laugh/puke.

Oh no now it's a NGFL thread..

IT'S OK BRO; I'VE PUT ON MY NGFL HELMET!!

lol....ugh.
 MotoGPatrick
Msg: 178
Posted: 8/16/2012 12:54:39 PM

Patrick, Mr part-time military man, thank you for your service despite the branch you chose. :-)

My dad was a Navy Sea bee in Vietnam.. Had other relatives in many branches at everything from D-day to the korean war. I went Army then after that NGard. At my full time job I meet a lot of USAF and when Army aviation maintenance deploys we tend to end up at locations shared with USAF. It's not so bad..
 Tgav4367
Msg: 179
Posted: 8/16/2012 1:30:15 PM
Well Patrick, no accounting for taste. ;-)
 CanIMakeULaugh
Msg: 180
Posted: 8/24/2012 5:47:02 AM

But I'm gonna try harder because I find myself annoyed by some of the women's conversation skills.

You mean LACK of conversation skills....it is pretty sad when so many women who are pushing 40 are incapable/unwilling/disinterested to write more than 2 lines of nonsense at a time with absolutely no regard to grammar, punctuation or sentence structure. But I guess that's what happens when you are used to doing all of your communication via text messaging.
 blueeyes2410
Msg: 181
Posted: 8/24/2012 6:55:05 AM
so I can't help but comment again lol....

So you all say us women get 100 messages a day and we are so damn picky...
We really shouldn't be getting all these messages. Maybe we are so picky because we get so many messages, but we shouldn't get so many messages. But we get so many messages because all you men send out messages to 100 girls a day, even to girls you have nothing in common with. I always give the analogy of finding a job. If you are an employer and you get 100 resumes a day, of course you will be picky in who you decide to interview. But the issue is... a lot of it is junk. People just desperate for a job, any job. I mean you need to actually be qualified for the job. If you are not right for the job (or woman) then don't expect an interview. If your cover letter is crap and not tailored to the job (or your first message is crap) don't expect a response. If your resume (profile) is crap don't expect a good response rate either. So it's just like finding a job. There is competition, like it or not. If you want a relationship, and I hate to say it, but you really do need to put in an effort. If you don't put in an effort I don't think you will go anywhere. If you find a really good job opening, are you going to throw them an old resume, a general poorly written cover letter, and not even check to see if you are qualified for the job? Does that make sense? it's hard to find a job, just like it's hard to find a relationship. But if you won't put in the effort someone else will and get that job instead of you. I know it's frustrating, but that's the harsh reality. If I get 2 messages from equally attractive men, I'm going to ignore the "hiii" message from the one and respond to the other one who writes in a way that shows true interest.

Michael, you say you are looking for a relationship on your profile. I mean why bother contacting women when you don't even read their profile? I see that as a waste of time. I mean the whole point of a profile is to help you see if you are compatible. I guess it's fine if you are only looking for casual dating, but if any of you are looking for a real relationship you need to actually put in effort. Us women don't want to feel like a random target. You need to make a good first impression. I get so annoyed with the "hi" and "how are ya" and copy and paste. All the men I have gone out with have sent me a tailored message. All the many men I have met have sent me a tailored message. No one is saying to write a novel, but at least 2 good quality sentences that show you read the profile. I mean you complain the women are not good with conversation, but then your first message shows that you are not good with conversation. Maybe you would attract better quality if your message was better quality.

People may call me stuck up on here, but honestly it's not always my fault. I clearly state what I am looking for on my profile. If you are not going to read my profile or not care what I want, then you are not only wasting my time but your time as well. Then it's your fault I didn't respond because you didn't read my profile. And I also try to make my profile short as I can because no one like to read. This site is a joke for many. Maybe I should try e-harmony again. But seriously, it's not really my fault that I delete so much of my mail. One example, I state I am looking for a long term relationship. How many men do I get looking for hook-ups? So somehow it's my fault that I am too picky or whatever? This is why I have so many filters, it's not just to help me but to help you.

Stop sending out so many messages. And then women will get less messages, and possibly increase their response rates. I already posted here so this is probably redundant. But it just seems like men are just so desperate for a response and play the numbers game. Women who want a serious relationship are going to want serious profiles and messages.

I am glad for the filters, because I would rather get 5 messages a day than 100 from men who aren't the best match for me. It helps a lot that way, for everyone.

****And for those of you who do send out tailored messages to women who you do have things in common with, then keep doing what you're doing!!!! Don't let lack of responses discourage you, because not reading profiles and sending out non-personalized messages will just hurt you even more.

My 2 cents... I am not speaking for all women, but I do see women complain about men not reading profiles and sending out bad messages, so I don't think it's just me. And again, I am someone looking for a serious relationship, not casual dating. So the casual daters will probably disagree with me.
 blueeyes2410
Msg: 182
Posted: 8/24/2012 11:43:15 AM

Comparing it to applying for a job? REALLY? If I went to a bar I wouldn't ask a girl I wanted to hook with for an application form "and btw heres my cv and covering letter"

This is online dating, not real life dating. So the process is different. It's like finding a job because of the amount of competition. I am looking for ONE boyfriend among thousands of people on here. So obviously we've got requirements, deal-breakers, standards. I can't go on a date with every single guy who sends me a message. I can't respond to every single message. And I don't NEED someone right now. I believe in taking time to find someone, not forcing dates on myself every weekend. We are picky because we CAN be picky. Lots of options here. Maybe it's different for me because I'm looking for my final relationship to lead to marriage eventually. I have dated the wrong types of men my whole life, so I'm trying to really find a good match. Maybe it's also because I live in the city where there are millions here to choose from. But the reality is, when there are a lot of options, no matter what area in life, people will be picky. Men are like this too, by the way. Men are exactly the same way. Women send out messages that get ignored too don't forget. But if someone doesn't like you, then they don't like you. No need to whine about it. What are we all supposed to do? Force ourselves to like everyone? It is what it is. We all get rejected. So you keep trying until you find a good match for you. And some people may just never find anyone, it is what it is. Yes I'm single but who cares? That's my choice, if I don't want to settle then that's my choice. I'm just giving you all advice on what messages I do respond to and what I like to see, as well as what I see other women complain about.

Now my question... Have you ever turned down a bloke with an awesome profile and "covering letter" because he was ugly?

Yes. This is dating, not a friendship I am looking for. There needs to be physical attraction. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have dated lots of average looking men, while turning down models because of their personality.
Maybe I'm different, but I have been approached by male models on here, and if the profile sucks, if the message sucks, I have not answered them. I hate weird messages, I hate**** messages, I hate sexual messages, I hate copy and paste messages, and I hate super short messages. The messages I DO like are not too short, not too long, shows you read my profile and care about me as a person and want to get to know me. And that's what I respond to.

I just don't like the "hey wanna chat?". It doesn't grab my attention. Like why are you writing to me? Ask me a better question than that. Us women get 100 of those everyday. Stand out. Compliment her accomplishments. Ask her questions about her passions. It doesn't take 5 hours to read a 2 paragraph profile and write 2-3 sentences. Oh but you message 100 women everyday? You just don't want to be bothered? Then don't do online dating if you can't be bothered. Why are you messaging 100 women anyway? It's not a race. I do a search and will only find 1 guy out of 100 that I like! I think some of you men don't go about it in the right way. It's like a game to some of you: Get a date, any date, as many dates as you can. Don't put in any effort, don't read the profile, just span a whole bunch of women. Just get someone, anyone to answer. But do you really like these women you are messaging? If you didn't read the profile there's a large chance she's not a match for you. That tells me you just want someone or just want attention. That tells me you just want a random date with anyone. I see through this and I don't like it. I want someone to take me seriously. OF COURSE pictures matter, but it needs to be the whole package. I want someone to read my profile that I spend time writing and fixing up, and I want them to feel like we could really be a match. Not "oh shes pretty but who cares what she's like." You've got *some* shallow men on here (not all). Most men don't give a crap about my accomplishments, most men don't give a crap about my personality. "Oh she's pretty, I didn't read her profile and we probably don't have anything in common but who cares". really?? The nicest men I have met, and all of my relationships have been with men who take the time to write a good first message and good messages after that. If you can't bother then I won't bother.

I just feel like.. the focus of some of you who are looking for a relationship don't take looking for a relationship seriously, it's more like you are looking for casual dating. If you are looking for a relationship there needs to be more substance. If you message random women based on their pics without reading the profile it just sounds more casual. Instead of messaging 100 women "hi" I think you need to tone it down, send a better quality message to 5 women. I'm just saying I don't respond to copy and paste type messages.

well, feel free to disagree, this is just how I feel and again I am not speaking for everyone...
 TantricJedi
Msg: 183
Posted: 8/24/2012 1:12:48 PM
Awesome. If you have a job and a full head of hair, you should do just fine
 92Gguy
Msg: 184
Posted: 8/24/2012 2:10:38 PM
SurfaceOfficer, I totally agree that if you go to towns without a military base, that you are a celebrity of sorts.

I personally stopped trying to talk to women on here. I think I just got tired of dealing with dumb women that are either psycho, or want some shitbag. Then again, maybe that is the key to get many ladies attention. I figure that since there are many insecure women on sites like this, maybe being a douschebag is the way to win their attentions. lol
 DragonBits
Msg: 185
Posted: 8/24/2012 2:21:54 PM
Hey, blueeyes, what a coincidence, I have blue eyes also, want to chat? :)

Most men don't give a crap about my accomplishments, most men don't give a crap about my personality. "Oh she's pretty, I didn't read her profile and we probably don't have anything in common but who cares".

Looking at your profile, I only see one accomplishment, a masters degree in psychology, so it would be hard to know what accomplishment to talk about. Mostly what I see is you are cute, ambitious, likely used to party a lot and now want to settle into a long term relationship.

I agree with you, whoever is in greater demand will get picky. Male or female.

The danger is getting too picky, thinking person1 is great, but what about this other guy, he is a little richer, taller and has an ivy league education. Ah, but then there is the next guy, and the next guy.

And if you are in greater demand, then why not just play the field for a while? Not taking about you, just in general for anyone in demand. Why settle down just yet? Consider this a generic "you".

And if you feel like you are bestowing your favors on a guy, then maybe you think he should try harder to impress you while in a relationship. After all, he was lucky you chose him, he should have to keep proving himself to you. Maybe you don't feel a need to impress him at all.

Then after a time, the guy starts to resent you, and trouble starts, but since you are in demand, dump him and go to guy behind door number 3.

If you don't watch out, you become a user and part of the problem.

I also feel that for a guy who feels like he is also in demand, he won't try quite as hard as a someone else,. because he has choices also. So you might not get as impressed by someone that doesn't try quite as hard as some do.

I think for anyone that feels in demand, there is always a significant potential to abuse that position. And honestly, for someone in demand it's fun while it lasts.

take care and luck on finding your forever guy.
 Fifi47
Msg: 186
Posted: 8/24/2012 2:31:08 PM
I am not a woman who is in demand and I am picky about certain things, as I want what I give, so to speak. Has nothing to do. with appearance, accomplishments, or money.
 92Gguy
Msg: 187
Posted: 8/24/2012 2:51:07 PM
Ok... So the only way to get a girl is if you act like a jerk? Yeah maybe that works with some women, but these women have some self esteem issues, and so why would you want someone unhealthy?

But that is the thing. If you are just some regular schmuck, many of the femmes on here wouldn't give you so much as a response when you sent them a message. Now, if you are a complete shitbag, then the ratio changes drastically. I've noticed that a lot of women form the area I'm located have a lot of issues, hence why they are insecure and go for douschebags.

Or maybe a young girl who only cares about looks. I was guilty of this, ill admit, but have gotten wiser. Now I don't care how hot a guy is, im looking for marriage material at this point.

Good for you. That is very commendable, but there are many women that are around my age that don't have ANYTHING figured out yet.

And don't ever do the negging technique. If you research that you will find a lot of outraged women. If you want to attract quality, you need to be quality.

Agreed. Sadly this doesn't work in this military town I live in. lol

And if you think a bad response is better than no response? That's sad. I myself don't even bother responding to angry dudes.

I learned my lesson and just don't give a crap about it anymore. I have better chances outside dating than on this site. I'm just happy that I have friends on here, and the forums are entertaining sometimes.
 mizeat
Msg: 188
Posted: 8/24/2012 3:34:14 PM
blueeyes2410 says: "I have dated the wrong types of men my whole life, so I'm trying to really find a good match." Why in God's name would any man with any self respect who has options want to be with a chick who's dated the wrong men her entire life?? Don't worry though. There's more than enough desperate white knights on this site who would trip over themselves to be the "one" for you.

I do agree with your overall post. But let's be serious. No dude with options and an ounce of self respect is going to wife up a chick who's "stumbled" into the wrong type of men her entire life. This site is loaded with princesses in eternal distress. "Not their fault of course." lol
 92Gguy
Msg: 189
Posted: 8/24/2012 3:39:34 PM
blueeyes2410 says: "I have dated the wrong types of men my whole life, so I'm trying to really find a good match." Why in God's name would any man with any self respect who has options want to be with a chick who's dated the wrong men her entire life?? Don't worry though. There's more than enough desperate white knights on this site who would trip over themselves to be the "one" for you.

I do agree with your overall post. But let's be serious. No dude with options and an ounce of self respect is going to wife up a chick who's "stumbled" into the wrong type of men her entire life. This site is loaded with princesses in eternal distress. "Not their fault of course." lol

Right! It isn't their faults. It's pathetic hearing them say that it isn't the guy's fault for being dirtbags, but later on, it's all men are dogs. lol I blame girly movies and stupid reality shows for this type of behavior. j/k
 mizeat
Msg: 190
Posted: 8/24/2012 3:46:14 PM

1)Giant leap? You said she was Latina. LOL. Either way, she must be one of the rarer good ones that are out there
2) Women with foreign parents still seem to be raised in a different way by their parents who will teach her their country’s traditional values

About this nice guy topic, .....There are more NICE decent guys in the US who cannot get a date to save their lives, than there are in any other country I've seen. You will not find guys in Europe, Russia, South America or the Philippines, for instance, complaining that they can't meet women or get any dates or that women are unapproachable in their country. In other non western countries, there are no movements of dateless guys who can't find a decent women (i.e Hence there is no "pick up artist" industry in these other countries) . That logically says that the problem is in America, not in a group of frustrated guys".The existence of a ridiculous subculture industry in America for Seduction/Pick Up Artist Gurus (Mystery, Ross Jeffries, David DeAngelo, etc), where men pay for seminars and books from teachers claiming to have "mastered techniques" for meeting and bedding women. This "artificial industry" has been on the rise. Even Dr. Phil has featured some of them on his show. They've treated courtship as a whole "scientific field of study", which is ridiculous. This should tell you a lot right there. Why would such a natural thing like male/female courtship need to be reduced to a "technique" or "science" as though it were a difficult subject that needed to be "mastered"?! In other countries, it's just like you see in the movies - boy meets girl, they flirt, hold hands, say "I like you" to each other, then kiss and so forth. It's completely natural and effortless. The students of this industry even have to "master an art" (e.g. advanced conversation techniques) just to hold conversations with women, which ought to be the most natural thing in the world! Now the thing is, this type of industry is unheard of in other countries. I challenge you to find another country where men pay "seduction or pick up artist gurus" to teach them how to meet women. You can't, cause in other countries, the process is natural and flows normally, not F ed up like in the US. The "chumps" in this subculture never stop to ask the obvious question: "Why doesn't this industry exist in other countries too?" The main problem of the PUA thing is that they tell you there is a cookie cutter formula (Mystery's Model) and that if you master it, you will be a master of picking up chicks. They fail to recognize that the problem lies with the dating environment. "Imagine trying to explain to Thai or Russian men what Pick up artist is about, LOL. The product only sells in America because there is a problem for men there in the first place"
US society will tell you it’s your fault if you are having trouble finding dates, conventional suggestions given range from working on and improving oneself, to joining special clubs and activities, to improving their social skills, to the dreaded "you'll find someone someday, don't worry" and even to learning from dating gurus and seduction/pick up artists . Get real! No matter how many American women that you meet, if you don't fit their highly picky standards, they are still going to blow you off if you ask them out. Most of them are either overweight or masculine-looking, which is unattractive and unfeminine. The few decent looking females are unattainable due to too many guys wanting them. They are either taken, super picky, or have too many choices. All these factors above multiply exponentially the difficulty of the dating scene for men in America, into a futile nightmare of epic proportions, making it a hostile environment as well. It's like playing a lottery where you get a result (date or relationship) only once every few years, if at all. The US dating scene for men is comparable to being in a casino and trying to score a jackpot while not even being allowed to play the slots, a total joke in other words. The average man can't just go out and "get" a girl he likes anytime for a romantic date, sex, or even simple companionship. Instead, he has to wait years for a girl to "magically" fall in love with him and give him what he wants from the opposite sex. One has to depend on the unpredictable forces of destiny, in other words. Until then, he has to work, be positive, seek extracurricular activities and pretend that he's happy without sex, in order to "fit in" and not look like a "creep". And even if he finds a partner, if it doesn't work out for some reason, he has to repeat the process all over and wait years again. This is the "normal" process for an average guy in America, and if he complains about it, then he's seen as a "negative whiney loser", so he must pretend like everything is fine and that there's nothing wrong. So, what many guys do is when they finally do get a girl after years of loneliness and sexlessness, they desperately hold onto her for life, knowing that she's the only thing keeping them from returning to the dreaded singles scene for men in America. Thus they become ****whipped, doing everything she says and making her the boss. That's the norm in America.
In America, you can't just "go out and get a girlfriend" like the movies show. In real life, people in the US (especially women) don't talk to strangers unless it's business-related, so most people's social interactions are stricty limited to within their "clique" of friends and its connections. It's inappropriate to meet women otherwise. You can't just chat them up in public or else you will be seen as a "creep". So, unless your clique has connections to many attractive single women who also find you to be "dating material", you're out of luck. On the average, single guys in America have to wait several years (or more) before the chance to get a new girlfriend or to get laid comes along, and when it does, he's considered "lucky". Again, that just plain SUCKS big time.
In addition, where in modern America are you going to find a woman who is warm, tender, caring, feminine and loving with good character and values, as well as a beautiful appearance? Such wholesome women existed in the distant past, but today, the media and Hollywood have conditioned women to be jaded, self-centered, tough and uncaring.
So you see, there are just sooooooooooo many things going against the single male in America that it's frickin unbelievable! It's a total mess and nightmare.
But of course, in our country of "free speech" and "freedom" you aren't allowed to complain about any of this because you'll be considered a loser and blamed if you do due to the victim-blaming culture, Instead, you are only allowed to pretend that everything is great, or blame/improve yourself, neither of which really changes anything.

The Solution - expand your search outside the US matrix if you are serious about looking for a life partner. Abroad in most non western countries, there is no obesity epidemic so most women will be attractive and recpetive beause they are not hotly pursued or in the top 20% like they would be if they were in the US, so this keeps them unspoiled and more friendly and open to men. They have traditional values, dress and act more feminine, need and want men to complete them rather than just compliment them. They appreciate and admire men and look up to men and show gratitude for anything you do for them rather than the typical "men hating men as creeps attitude" you find here, nor is there a "what have you done for me lately" attitude, and they are not spoiled or entitled. By the way, Im not saying all American women are the ways I have ascribed to them, but just saying, generally speaking, there is a huge difference between the two . Any guy who is traveled and dated abroad will attest to this.

Another "HappierAbroad" Whiny Winston Wu" 'woser".

Dude if you're such a "real man" just quit POF (as you hate all western women and none of them want you) and run off like the rest of the "nice guy" perverts looking for someone to "complete" them as if they are broken to begin with (well they are screwed in the head pathetic excuses for 'men') and score "hawt babes" for "dates" overseas.

I've read those forums and it's good for some serious LULZ. Men who are so "happy" abroad....yet STILL cannot stop complaining about women in the US , UK, Canada, and Australia. If you're sooooo "happy" with your perfect 10 foreign "girlfriends" WTF do you have to complain about and care about compiling data against western chicks? Why would any SANE individual even care? Especially since every "Gollum" has his foreign "precious"?

Misery loves company perhaps? Do you need an army of "nice guy" "real men" to "punish" Western chicks by leaving and finding your golden shangri la? Special Breaking News Bulliten: Western chicks DON'T CARE. Nor want you clowns ANYWAY. So quit complaining and take off and live in "paradise" you oversized clown shoe.
 92Gguy
Msg: 191
Posted: 8/24/2012 3:56:48 PM
You can find some decent gals here in the states, they are just in hiding. lol There are many chicks here that are just too naive or maybe dumb to realize that being with someone that treats you like shit is not always the way to go. Now if you have someone that is balanced, then you are good.
 mizeat
Msg: 192
Posted: 8/24/2012 4:09:13 PM

You can find some decent gals here in the states, they are just in hiding. lol There are many chicks here that are just too naive or maybe dumb to realize that being with someone that treats you like shit is not always the way to go. Now if you have someone that is balanced, then you are good.

There are countless decent chicks in the U.S. You just have to go out. Practice saying hello to people (not just ones you want to date or even think of approaching them with the need for a date) Once you get comfortable with smiling, saying hello and talking to them like a normal person and not an object or your "completion" in life you can take more steps. Some chicks may be more receptive if they don't feel you are desperate to date them A.S.A.P. Small talk then proceed from there.

Have a life of your own. Be confident on your own (not faking it), don't be a doormat, nor an a-hole, nor a desperate clown who's a control freak with his "niceness" that thinks it entitles him to date whomever he likes or make her feel "bad" if she decides he's not for her.

Men asking for advice on here is doing them a dis-service towards meeting women. Why? Because women expect a man to just "get" how to be a man and NOT have a WOMAN tell him how to be one.
 TheDeliberateStranger
Msg: 193
Posted: 8/24/2012 4:29:11 PM
^^^^ wow golden advice there hahahaha..
 blueeyes2410
Msg: 194
Posted: 8/24/2012 4:53:00 PM
Mizeat, in a way we have all dated the wrong types of people, which is why we are still single lol. Especially when we are young. I should have worded that differently, I have dated some great guys just didn't feel the chemistry. But I admit I was too focused on the physical attraction and have learned a lot of lessons. Which is why i became more picky and careful. Which is why I don't respond to most of my messages. I learned tremendously through dating and now know what works and what doesn't. Anywho, it just is what it is. Just be yourself, contact those who you actually have things in common with, and just keep trying. You can't just pick someone and expect them to respond. If a girl or guy wants to be picky and stay single, well let them, its their choice. Just have hope that someone out there will like you for you. Or maybe lower your standards. But if someone just doesn't like you theres not much you can do. Good luck to everyone
 mizeat
Msg: 195
Posted: 8/24/2012 5:16:34 PM

Mizeat, in a way we have all dated the wrong types of people, which is why we are still single lol. Especially when we are young. I should have worded that differently, I have dated some great guys just didn't feel the chemistry. But I admit I was too focused on the physical attraction and have learned a lot of lessons. Which is why i became more picky and careful. Which is why I don't respond to most of my messages. I learned tremendously through dating and now know what works and what doesn't. Anywho, it just is what it is. Just be yourself, contact those who you actually have things in common with, and just keep trying. You can't just pick someone and expect them to respond. If a girl or guy wants to be picky and stay single, well let them, its their choice. Just have hope that someone out there will like you for you. Or maybe lower your standards. But if someone just doesn't like you theres not much you can do. Good luck to everyone

So no one can be single because they actually like their freedom? If I went around saying everyone I dated was "wrong" I'd need to do some self-reflection. Most people I've dated enahnced my life though were never the whole of my life. You meet and possibly grow together not blame everyone else as "wrong" if it doesn't work out. If they are all wrong...well then..

Just be yourself is a lazy answer. If someone isn't meeting people by "just being themselves" how is that any type of advice? People need to be their BEST selves. Improve in all aspects, live their life the best they can, WORK OUT (it helps your mind and body and doesn't hurt nor does it mean people are "jerks" because they work out. Though some "nice guys" tend to need to believe that to stay lazy and expect their "niceness" to have their choice of women fawning over them), smile, dress your best, go out and do NOT make online dating the end all be all.

This site is for me to pass downtime. Nothing more. The majority of people are using this free dating site as a one night stand till they find the "one" to "complete" the mess they are. (Trust me on that. I know countless dudes who are pulling one nighter after the next off here.)

Good luck.
 mizeat
Msg: 196
Posted: 8/24/2012 9:31:18 PM

Well mizeat, did you ever stop and think its because I might care about helping others?

So you're here trying to pick up men? To "help" take them to the "promised land"? Won't Winston get jealous of "competiton"? LMAO.

Just observe the flood of posts by men who come on here and complain about no luck here and no responses to their messages. If men were getting what they want, then there woudlnt be so many posts on here and other dating sites whining and complaing about it. I mean seriuosly, its like every day some dude is posting about it. US society is a self blaming culture that tells men its their fault if they have no luck with women, that they have no game (whatever that is, its not needed abroad).

You consider guys who whine and run the "nice guy" routine thinking they're entitled to date whomever they want when they want or else hold their breath till they pass out "men"? If a so called man has to ask women how to be a man...Good luck with that. You have to IGNORE the nonsense. You know. The same way the rest of the NORMAL people do and deal with LIFE and STILL meet each other regardless.. You improve, be the best person you can be, do not need someone to "complete" you as if you are broken to begin with but to be a part of your life to you both possibly grow together, talk like a normal human being to women as PEOPLE not an OBJECT you "need" to date and possess.

Mizeat, have you yourself traveled and dated abroad? I find that almost all men who have dated abroad will agree with me on the difference in success rates (and Im not talkin stupid touristy vacations, I mean really comingling among the locals) Many guys like myself have discovered gold abroad , they want to share it with others.

They also have their own cultures, families and WAY OF DOING THINGS. All of those Gollums are petrified of bringing their "precious" back to the US, UK, Australia because she might get "poisoned". So stay in their country alpha male and learn to do things THEIR WAY.

Im not trying to help men who are just looking to date and get laid, Im trying to help guys who are looking for marriage and a life partner, and a chance at family.

LOL. So Winston and the crew are looking for "marriage"? All while trying to use their "US, UK, AUS" "pull" on women from abroad who "are poor innocent victims of the bad bad men in their countries. Dude I've checked out countless overseas dating sites for the LULZ. All dudes who found "paradise" yet STILL can't stop complaining about Western chicks. Why is that? Why would they care if they found "heaven"? Same dudes who are going on sex tours, trip over themselves looking for the hottest foreign chick to wife up while "dating" as many chicks that they can get a piece off of. You aren't fooling anyone clown.

My desire to spread the word is kind of like the way disease victims might want to help others who are going through the same odeal. I've discovered that its not just online that many guys are striking out, its in the real world too. But the thing is that many of these guys actually CAN get women in America, they just cant get thin attractive women because 70%of america is obese so you have 100% of the men chaisng that small pool of 20-30% . It doesnt help that men far outnumber women in most cities in the US (in age ranges 21 to 43) . That is well documented. In order for men to convince guys of this, one has to show WHY they can do so much better by expanding their geographical boundaries, they need to understand what the problems are in the US and how these problems do not exist when you go abroad. Im talking in general terms , not 100% every case. Keep in mind that such info can be substantiated by experts, and not only Dr Laura. Most guys have never travelled abroad (other than touristy places like cancun that dont count) so they havent a clue. The fact that marriages to foreign women only have a 20% divorce rate speaks volumes as to my message. You want a 50-60 % chance of divorce, have at it and marry American. If you want a 20% chance of divorce, go foreign. You cant fight stats. Fact is fact whether its politically correct or not. If I can help only a handful of guys expand their minds and look into this, I will have felt happy about it. To date I am perosnally responsible for 2 marriages of american men to foreign ladies simply by telling them about what they can have if they look into International dating. The difference in options abroad compared to the US is like night and day and I dont just mean looks! Im mean marriage material. But at 25 yrs old you might not know about any of this. When guys are your age they are "hooking up" with women in the bar scene with anything that moves . Well mizeat, let me tell you, that gets old once you hit your 30's +. Once you get over bangin chicks, you will start thinking about quality and the type of women to have a family with. At your age, you have far more options. But when guys hit 30's +, things chance pretty fast. Get back with me when you are in the American dating scene 10 years from now and we'll talk. NOT! bahahaha

You're a real "saint" aren't you? Saving all these poor "men" to join your he-man western women haters club for a big group hug and then off trolling as sex tourists looking for "marriage". Yes. Let's all run out of the horrible U.S. and show these bad U.S. girls that us "nice guys" are "Winning" with our fawning gorgeous wife. That'll teach them!

I can't find anyone who wants to date me so let me run overseas and get married! LMAO. Wusers!!
 mizeat
Msg: 197
Posted: 8/24/2012 9:41:48 PM

Let me add that Ill be the first to realize that most men will never consider looking outside the US. I think men are programmed into ignorantly thinking they are in the best place right where they are, despite the fact that any marriage they walk into here has a 50%-60% chance of ending in divorce. You may as well play russian roulette, you actually would have better odds. I also think a lot of men DON'T KNOW. I am a well travelled person, but until the recomendation of my best friend, I never even thought about it as a viable option. People get so stuck in trying to run the broken down treadmill of the mating scene here they don't realize they could have it better abroad.

Yes let's run over seas for a better "mating" scene.

Instead, they fall off the treadmill, then get right back on it, over and over again.....the average mangina thinks its NOT A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN IN GENERAL, BUT THE INDIVIDUAL. "She just wasn't the right one." How many times do you have to tell yourself that? I think the first step in turning a mangina into a man, one who would want to look abroad, is that he needs to realize THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE WOMEN OF THIS COUNTRY AND THE WEST COLLECTIVELY, NOT HIMSELF INDIVIDUALLY.

Of course! It's NOT ME! It's everyone ELSE! You sound like a chick.

I think people are so ignorant and fearful that they would rather die before taking the smallest risk. They spend so much money on houses, cars, and crap. They are all so indebted into their ears that is ridiculous. Yet they couldnt spend a few dollars on a life changing experiment.

It's America's fault! Not me of course!

They are too lazy to do anything and rather continue rotting away into nothingness, continuing to wastefully post about their woes on internet forums like this one. Guys, do yourself a favor and get out and see the world. Or even just research this stuff and see what other guys have to say from their experience. There are some great Western women out there, no doubt, but there just arnt enough available, the best ones are taken off the market very fast and their numebrs are few compared to abroad.

Yes. Again. If you can't get a date...don't work on yourself, no self reflection, simply stay the way you are and fly around the world to get "dates". Makes perfect sense for a lunatic.

I'll give a shameless plug for happierabroad and a big shout out to that sexual deviant psychopath Winnie the Wuser! Hahahahaha. You dudes are friggin hilarious! Pathetic. But hilarious!
 Bezoa
Msg: 198
Posted: 8/25/2012 1:14:07 AM
I dunno, but I see all these female profile stating "back to try this again, didn't have much luck last time...". Women might be getting more attention, but six of one/half a dozen from the other.

10 pages of ****ing, really! Wow, it's just the internaut; try spacebook or myface maybe.
 Fifi47
Msg: 199
Posted: 8/25/2012 1:34:19 AM
The classier than most girls and like me for inner beauty comments makes one think she thinks a lot of herself and her appearance. Believe it or not, all men are not attracted to thin blondes who think most girls are classless.
 blueeyes2410
Msg: 200
Posted: 8/25/2012 7:52:17 AM
I am classier than most girls though, lol I waited until 21 to drink, I never curse, I don't party, I don't do drugs or smoke, I don't sleep around. I consider myself quality and try to show it on my profile, I have lots of money saved and a good job,I worked hard. But anyway this is not about me. My profile is short though because i know no one likes to read. I don't considered myself entitled per say, I am looking for the RIGHT GUY for ME. Someone like me. ive dated short unemplyed men, so don't think i have high standards. I'm just tired of men treating me like a piece of meat, and my point is I am looking for someone serious about me, not a model king who makes money. And mizeat, it is important to be yourself, its not a lazy answer. If you fix yourself up, do it for yourself and no one else!!!! Because then it will fail. Like if you lose weight for a girl and then get in a relationship and get comfortable, you will most likely put on the pounds again. Do something for yourself, be yourself. And dont fluff up your profile. Lol people get so angry on here... Calm yourselves this is supposed to be fun. If you guys are so angry maybe yoi should take a break. I jusy posted here to help some of you men out, to explain why I delete a lot of my mail. It's not my fault moat of the time, and no im stick stuck up because i give plenty men chances,been in a few relationships and met plenty of men on here :) so keep trying and someone will come along
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What kind of response rates are other guys seeing here?