Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Would you date a Bisexual      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SilkySlim19
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Would you date a BisexualPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Yes under a few conditions.

1. We'd have to sit down and pick the girl together. I'd have to feel the girl out to make sure she understands that she is the side-piece and not the main girl.

2. If my woman understands that same thing. The other girl is for playing around.

3. I should be able to be involved too. Maybe not all of the time. (If anyone is doing my girl, I should be able to do them too)

4. The other woman can't be disrespectful to me or my woman in any way, clean D/D free and be willing to be with both of us. She can't just be there for the girl, that would cause all sorts of problems and unnecessary competition.

I could work with my woman, but we'd have to have a conversation about some ground rules.
 NASH58
Msg: 37
Would you date a Bisexual
Posted: 1/23/2013 8:16:06 AM
I have dated 3 Bi women went with both a long time each all was so fine was best time ever they were very good women one moved to CA one that i was with for 5 yeqars passed away 3 years ago the other one was more liz than bi but was a fine lady Tom
 Luthion
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2013 2:13:23 PM
This shouldn't be an issue for anyone, and if it is, you should seriously reconsider your priorities and how you perceive people in general.

Trust is what matters in a relationship. If you can't trust someone who is bisexual... well, let's just say that the problem isn't with them.
 NASH58
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/4/2013 11:44:14 AM
i have dated 2 BI women and they was the best i was ever with one passed away at 55 the other had to move because of her job
 GJBrown
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/9/2013 3:01:51 PM
I say why even bring up the fact youre bisexual "im not btw" if you are trying to date or start a relationship. If you are trying to be with 1 person 1 gender then Why mention you go both ways? Are you saying you will be faithful but will still lust over whichever gender youre not with!? I think you gotta be messed up in the head that you can not choose or refuse to be just gay or straight. You want it all!?
If a bisexual man gets married to a straight woman does that mean he has chosen to be srtaight or will he just be BI forever? I just don't get it
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Would you date a Bisexual