Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gloomysunday
Msg: 72
Metal anbody?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I have to say I love metal I listen to metal bands more then other types of music.

The Piass
deathgaze
Nega
MoNoLith
Dio ~Distraught Overlord
D
Napalm Death
Before My Life Fails
UnsraW

Just to name a few bands I'm in love with
 Evalisto7
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Metal anbody?
Posted: 1/15/2013 12:34:03 AM
Judas Priest!Beyond The Realms of Death is the BEST song ever! Slayer, Diary Of A Madman by Ozzy, Testament, STRAIGHT LINE STITCH IS SO UNDERRATED but is thrashier instead of just 'metal'. Grim Reaper, Accept, Doro Pesch, too many to mention.
 liquidswords09
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Metal anbody?
Posted: 1/16/2013 6:11:53 PM
Devildriver, mudvayne and lamb of god for me
 Torsvalkyrie25
Msg: 75
Metal anbody?
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:42:54 PM

I am absolutely agree and you like some great bands there,i LOVE korpiklaani i was goin to see them with Eluveitie but coulndt make it :( . AA,Turisas and sonata are some great picks also.Almost every genre has at least a band i like,i agree with you.

It's a shame you missed that show! Korpiklaani and Eluveitie are incredible amazing. As as Turisas and Sonata, which I have also had the pleasure of seeing live. :) I got to see Korpiklaani along with Moonsorrow and Tyr a couple months ago at a small dive bar about 15 minutes from my house, and it was incredible.
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  >