Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Toe curling kiss      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deerdog1
Msg: 39
Toe curling kissPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
not sure about toe curling but I have went from the first kiss to mind blowing sex within a few minutes ...numerous times ..and I just dont think it was because they all were that easy.. I lived in a community of girls a couple years older than me when i was pre teen ..so I was used as experimental material...we played a lot of kissing games ..and these girls were not abashed about giving instructions ...in that day kissing was the extent of our experimentation ..but boy did we kiss

now days I hear that pre teen girls are having sex and giving blow jobs ... i wonder if the art of kissing /making out is going extinct
 kja71
Msg: 40
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/14/2012 1:17:42 PM
I don't think it's a myth at all.................My ex wasn't a good kisser. After my divorce, I've had 1 man curl my toes. Crazy, but everytime I see his pic on here I just want to kiss him again and again.....lol
For me, it's a deal breaker. If I go out with someone that is a bad kisser, I don't care how cute and fun he is, I won't see him again.....
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 41
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/14/2012 1:37:17 PM

Find a single posts that contradicts that one.

Kissing Etiquette
Posted: 7/15/2012 350 AM

I do the same thing that I've always done. I lean in to kiss a woman and then let her response tell me what to do. That could be a quick peck on the cheek or lips to a long, steamy kiss that ends with being invited in for more kissing.

Why friends first is BULLSHIT
Posted: 8/13/2012 850 AM

I'd consider it a waste of my time, too. However, if a woman doesn't indicate she's interested in more than being just friends by a real kiss on the first date, she's welcome to call me up, ask me out and take me on 19 more dates while she ``figures things out.''

Those two posts imply that you don't always get a "real kiss" or get invited in for sex.

All I know is what she told me. Apparently you have gotten better information by reading her mind, which is pretty amazing, since I haven't any idea where she lives and haven't seen her for more than 20 years.

Well, you can't believe everything you hear. Any woman that would drive 200 miles to swap spit with you when she's supposed to be engaged to another man couldn't be very honest---so if she'd lie to him, it stands to reason she'd lie to you as well.
 _shakti_
Msg: 42
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/14/2012 2:14:12 PM
I've definitely had kisses that have blown me away, they still burn bright in my memory too. The kind where you feel yourself melting away.. ahh.

One guy that I dated asked me 'who taught you to kiss like that?' because he was all impressed- wtf? As though it couldn't just be my own style?

I love kissing and it sucks when you are with someone who isn't all that great at it. Trying to teach them doesn't usually work all that well either, they normally just revert to their usual ways.

There's a couple of things I do on a date to determine physical compatibility.. I will always smell a man on the sly, because it has never worked out for me with a man that I didn't love the smell of. And if he doesn't kiss me and I'm curious.. I'll make it go that way myself. It determines a lot for me. I've had kisses with men that I was attracted to before which totally killed it. Some things are beyond technique.. like lips that are too soft and female feeling- ick! Or too firm and angular with it all.. ugh. Some people just aren't all that passionate, and I could never in a million years deal with that. Kissing is an art form, and I want my canvas to be approached by a virtuoso :)
 TD625
Msg: 43
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/14/2012 2:57:34 PM
Yes, I've been kissed by 3 different people that sent me to the moon:)

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Can you please give me their numbers? I need someone to kiss. It's such an underrated art. I also like holding hands.
 Tgav4367
Msg: 44
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/15/2012 12:36:53 PM
Okay I'm convinced it is not a myth but is teetering on the edge of extinction.

I'll patiently continue my hunt for the ever elusive toe curling kiss.

Thanks for the input folks.
 CharminC
Msg: 45
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/15/2012 4:20:07 PM

Many of those toe curling kisses are all in your mind. Yeah, you are all into the person when you have that kiss. But, have the exact same kiss after the final fight and the end of the romance, and then tell us how toe curling of a kiss it is.

All the more reason to stay away from relationship???
 Tgav4367
Msg: 46
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/15/2012 4:31:48 PM

Many of those toe curling kisses are all in your mind. Yeah, you are all into the person when you have that kiss. But, have the exact same kiss after the final fight and the end of the romance, and then tell us how toe curling of a kiss it is.

Don't be raining on my parade!

I hardly think a passionate kiss during the good is the same as a passionate kiss at the end.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 47
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/15/2012 4:54:02 PM

Don't be raining on my parade!

I hardly think a passionate kiss during the good is the same as a passionate kiss at the end.

agreed,,,
 MsMicki
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/15/2012 6:28:58 PM
Ooooh, I've known a man that could still curl my toes with a kiss even when I was pizzed off at him.........
frikken half the reason I stayed around as long as I did!!
 that1mofo
Msg: 49
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/15/2012 6:48:49 PM
A good kiss your hearts synchronize. Your souls touch. You can read her like a book and all of her games and defenses are bypassed.
 kc2stpr
Msg: 50
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/16/2012 9:33:34 AM
you hant met me hi im larry my 2 fav things when being passionate is to kiss kiss and kiss somemore. i think it is realy hot to make out for couple hours sometimes lke when you wer young but she wouldnt do IT you spent all night in the back seat kissin dry humpn and beggin oh the other thing is oral
 kc2stpr
Msg: 51
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/16/2012 9:37:10 AM
i believe kissing holding hands puttin your hand on a knee or thigh is al the fun stuff befor or instead of if you loo at it ths way and participate when not at home just think about whats gonna happen when you get home. very sexy and hot
 egowitch
Msg: 52
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/16/2012 12:11:01 PM
Definitely NOT a lost art ! My guy can absolutely curl my toes - especially when he does that thing ... holding my face in his hands while he's kissing . Oh my.
 authenticoutlook
Msg: 53
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/17/2012 7:47:23 AM
I've met the odd person in my life that have made my toes curl or my knee bend. Others have made my hair curl!
 nogoodnamesareleft
Msg: 54
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/18/2012 1:46:13 PM
I love to kiss and can do it for hours. Nothing like a deep long passionate kiss, love to suck the tongue and the lips. To me, that is one of the most erotic things you can do.
 Golf98
Msg: 56
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 10/28/2012 10:20:26 AM
my last kiss was flippin amazing! i met a completely awesome girl that was a month older then me literally a day after my ex and i split up. we got to talking on facebook and the next week was spent together nearly 100 percent aside from work and such, a few days into the week and many many hours talking till the sun came up and we were laying on the couch and i was tickling her and she said that if i kept it up she would have to cuddle with me. so i stopped for a while then went right back to it and then we cuddled for a while then the topic of kissing got brought up and she rolled over and our first kiss was jsut mind blowing for me, we kissed for prolly half and hr to an hr. it was the kind of kiss that i thought only happened in dreams. she bit my lower lip and pulled on it lightly and that made my heart jump, it was jsut insanely amazing. the next mornign waking up with her next to me was .......... it was leaving me speechless. to this day i still cant believe that it wasnt a dream. it was just too perfect to seem real. needless to say as well as i thought things were going we didnt end up dating but that memory even 2 months later still lives in my mermory just like it is happening now. never will i forget it. i hope the next one that comes around kisses just as well as her or better. i loved it
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 57
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 10/28/2012 7:19:53 PM
Oh yeah Ive had those, where i just get dizzy. Me & the guy I just split up from, i mean just, kissed the greatest. Just together it was the greatest for us both. Plus we had feelings behind it so it made it even more. Its so unfortunate he had problems I just can't put up with & had to just leave him. But I cant forget our kisses.
 dragonfly765
Msg: 58
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 10/28/2012 7:34:11 PM
Not a myth, i had one guy who was the most amazing kiss i have ever experienced, was such a turn on my body was still humming two days later. Now there is a guy who can take my breath away with a simple kiss. Good luck in having these kinds of kisses cuz they are so awesome.....
 Golf98
Msg: 59
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 10/28/2012 8:44:55 PM
i would love to have someone around right now that could blow me away with some amazing kisses, makes my heart skip. thats pretty much the only time that i can loose focus on whats around me and feel like im lost in space even after the kissing stops. just thinkin of that kiss back then makes my heart skip.........
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 60
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 10/29/2012 9:08:42 AM
Twice and two different men.

One was one I had been seeing, we broke up, 3 months later met for a drink and he asked me to step outside and gave me a kiss that held everything past and present that he felt. Yep, we got back together for another year.

The second was someone I had been talking to online for 4 years. He was in the friend zone for 3. He came to my state and we sat out on a summer night at the lake (Erie) talking. We started to kiss and it was so "toe curling" that I actually had a small O during it.

The kiss I remember the most, though, was my first kiss walking home from school in elementary school. It was the last day of school, and we walked together to where his road branched off to go to his house and mine went straight. He quickly kissed me on the cheek and ran home ... lol. I love that. I should have married him :)
 eattoplease55
Msg: 61
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 10/29/2012 3:41:12 PM
Yep....there are such things as toe curling kisses....something I like very much.....long....passionate ones.....very much a lost art if thats the phrase ya wanna use.....the longer the better....warms a body up.....and prepares it for the next stage...specially woman...they tend to be more complex than men....thats a fact!...lol
 LEPEW62
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 10/29/2012 9:32:50 PM
I recently met a woman and we got along well. One sunday we spent a good couple hours ( clothed ) in her bed making out. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It had been a long time since I had done that. I remember as a teen those hot makeout sessions. I do enjoy kissing and the closeness involved. Sometimes the best sex you ever have is the sex you didnt have. Alas I angered the afore mentioned woman and we are not dating. I am looking forward to finding another woman that enjoys that type of affection. Nothing like a good couch wrestling session before the main event.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Toe curling kiss