Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Are they really this active?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tnt144
Msg: 198
Are they really this active?Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I don't know.... I get tired walking to the bathroom!
 NJgallooking
Msg: 199
Are they really this active?
Posted: 4/6/2013 7:27:55 PM
The ones that had that written in the profile were telling the truth. They really did do the sports or the bike riding, etc..
 purplerider1200
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2013 8:50:29 PM
Hmm, whatever happened to truth in advertising? I must be in the minority. What you read is what I am. Or am I that much of a dullard?
 bee-catcher
Msg: 201
Posted: 4/8/2013 4:07:11 PM
I wrote but you were not accepting anyone of my gender I am a man . beecatcher
 tallbrowneyedlady
Msg: 202
Posted: 4/8/2013 4:47:42 PM
I agree. I read these profiles about hiking the Grand Canyon, etc. I consider myself to be pretty healthy but I wonder about some of these guys.Although they're better than the couch potatoes.
 _islandbird
Msg: 203
Posted: 4/8/2013 7:22:24 PM
I , like numerous other posters in these forums, live a truly rural lifestyle. Although I no longer drop my own trees for firewood, nor buck them up (both dangerous activities regardless of age), I still split those great rounds and stack the wood to dry.................... usually 4 - 5 cords of firewood each winter season. Poultry and livestock feed still comes in 20 kg sacks and hand-bombing several metric tonne (2200 lb) skids of feed sacks into the feed shed on a regular basis is a fair workout. REAL country living is hard physical work, but it is my lifestyle and I love it. It produces the most delicious kind of tired.

Curiously, there aren't oodles of men keen to join in on anything that looks like actual exercise :-) Also, if they spend as much time out beach-walking, hiking, swimming, etc, how come I never run into them ???...........................just sayin'

I think a lot of folks are just point-blank delusional about how physically active they are.
 peerless3
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2013 8:58:53 PM
By the looks of (too) many on these sites, dunkin' donuts, dredging gravy, and slurping sodas appears their method of physical exercise. :o) And to Island Bird: I thought the eco-nazis had all but outlawed wood burning on the Wet Coast? :o)
 Quasimodo11543
Msg: 205
Posted: 4/8/2013 9:47:45 PM
I have to take a break just walking to the refrigerator. I got tired just typing this!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Are they really this active?