Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Truck buying advice      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Zuglo65
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Truck buying advicePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Ohenryx I have yet to hear anything bad about the Chevy Silverado for those who has/had one.
Very comfortable even in the back. Those extended cabs almost like a crew cab.
And as you said they cheaper.
 sltdakota
Msg: 22
Truck buying advice
Posted: 8/19/2012 5:27:46 PM
Then let anyone tell you what to buy. Just go test drive every model truck your possibly interested in, determine which one you like the most and find the most cleanest example you can find for your money. Remember its your hard earned money dont let anyone tell you you need an f250 when all you want is a ranger.
 Zuglo65
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Truck buying advice
Posted: 8/19/2012 5:54:15 PM
^^I am not letting anyone tell me what to buy.
I know there are hard core Ford guys, Chevy guys, they swear the truck their driving is the best.
I spent a few hours on the weekend.
Sat in a Ford F150..Meh..
Sat in a Dodge Ram..Liked that one better. It will take time, that's for sure.
Wonder where will I store the jack, oil, antifreeze, etc?
 Zuglo65
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Truck buying advice
Posted: 8/20/2012 4:37:02 AM
There were times when I wish I had a truck, for example when I bough a bed for my daughter, or moved.
Basically I just like them to be there when I need to haul something, and I just like them overall.
I also like SUV type, had a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, it was good to me until something happened with a front end, took it to Midas, and it went downhill from there. They just couldn't fix it, it was never a same.
Bouncing all over the road, took it back many times, was told it's something else, blah blah.
To me it was unsafe to drive it, took it to a dealer to see if I can trade it in for something, and he gave me a price that quite honestly floored me, so I got the Toyota Corolla. But a few months into it, I was missing the room, the power.

I have another vehicle.
Won't be a whole lots of miles , less then 10.000 a year.
With my price range, it will be older truck, unless I get lucky and someone just wants to get rid of one.
Not a mechanic at all.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Truck buying advice