Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HappySingleSpirit
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Dude, what if she has/had a penis?... o.OPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
You can have your sexual preference and still not be worried. If you don’t fear them why get worried? I beg to differ. I studied human sexuality and if you’re that disgusted by the chance of someone having something else between their legs than what you expected that is considered homophobic.

If you’re worried about someone not being upfront with you that’s a totally different story. Taking things slow and making the person feel comfortable enough to bring it up might help. Of course they should not lead you on but it wouldn’t be the end of the world. I’d simply move on and get to know the next person much better before becoming intimate or emotionally involved.
 HappySingleSpirit
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Dude, what if she has/had a penis?... o.O
Posted: 8/18/2012 10:20:13 PM

Well, I'm not really worried, because I take things slower than a snail, but it seems to make sense to me that someone who moves faster would have those fears.

I still maintain that the fright of being duped is not entirely homophobic: It's the matter of not wanting to be with a man period. Sure it's unexplorative, but a choice that many make.

It sounded like you were worried because of the post you created. No one wants to be duped about anything. No, the fright of being duped is not homophobic at all. We agree on that. The disgust or worry about a woman being a tranny is. But since you’re not afraid or worried I’m not sure what the issue or problem is. I don’t see why you should be with a man if that is not what you choose? You don’t have to be with anyone you don’t want to. Can’t a tranny have a conversation with you if the interest is mutual? She can’t know everything about you as much as you don’t know everything about her when you are just starting to get to know each other.
 cubano44
Msg: 28
Dude, what if she has/had a penis?... o.O
Posted: 8/24/2012 5:32:41 AM
Its a man baby.....
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >